Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just need some time to think(athena cabin)

5 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Just need some time to think(athena cabin) - Page 4 Empty Re: Just need some time to think(athena cabin)

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:27 pm

He stopped... "If your going to talk me out of it I am its not going to work. I have to go set things right, get my revenge on the ones who ruined my life." he said. He turned around.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Just need some time to think(athena cabin) - Page 4 Empty Re: Just need some time to think(athena cabin)

Post  Estelle Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:29 pm

'I'm not talking you out of it, though.' Estelle said in a dangerous tone. 'I might actually help you on your way.'
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:31 pm

"What do you mean by help me." he said. looking at her.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:33 pm

Jared grows impatient, asking his question again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:35 pm

'I've traveled over half the world before I was a teenager. I could give you tips, give you some darts. Some antidotes. Who knows?' Estelle said. 'And excuse me, Jared. I didn't hear you say anything. Say that again for me.'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:37 pm

"darts?..." he said a little blank. "what am I going to do with darts... my aim sucks." he said.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:42 pm

Estelle rolled her eyes. 'I could put adrenaline in it, or poison. Whatever.'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:42 pm

"Okay... so what do you want to tell me." he said.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Leah Chase~ Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:33 am

Walks into the cabin and suddenly feels a dash of nervousness. Is it ok for me to be here? I thought. I looked down. "H-hello... my name is L-Leah Chase and I am new here." I stuttered. Man, who would've guessed that this cabin would be so full...
Leah Chase~
Leah Chase~

Drachmae : 149

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:46 am

Jared asked, "Where do the Roman Gods' kids go?"

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:35 am

(um we don't have a roman camp in our rp)
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:52 am

(So? Jared wants to know if there are Roman Kids.)

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:45 pm

(thats random)
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:58 pm

'It's the middle of the night. You just got here? Or..' Estelle waved her hand. 'Never mind. I don't feel like sleeping anyways- take my bunk for the night then we'll decide on a space for you in the morning.' she paused. 'It might be a bit chatty, if you don't mind.'

((I'm not sure if I should respond to that question. We just don't do Romans.))
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:23 pm

Jared knew it now, "Oh, no Romans."

Back to top Go down

Post  Combeferre Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:04 pm

Well, I'm not going to get much sleep now. Combeferre sat up in bed. "Well if we're all going to talk, we might as well turn on a brighter light."
Combeferre
Combeferre

Drachmae : 100
Location : Camp Halfblood or the Barricade on the Rue de la Chanvrerie. It depends on where I'm needed more.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:43 pm

Estelle grinned. 'I love you, bro.' She leapt up and turned the light on, then apologized to a shrieking Acacia for the sudden movement.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Leah Chase~ Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:43 pm

"Th-thank you... if you don't mind... could you introduce yourselves to me? Oh! And.. uh.. i brought my own bed" I smiled.
Leah Chase~
Leah Chase~

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:17 pm

((Third person, please.))

Estelle raised an eyebrow. 'Your own bed? Now that's a first.' she flopped back down to her bed again.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:42 am

"I think I will use that idea where I am going." ken said showing a slight bit of humor. It was hard to really laugh during the surcamstances.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Leah Chase~ Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:03 am

((OK)) "Uhm.. is that too weird? Should I take your bed instead? I'm sorry.." Leah asked and bowed as she unpacked her wooden suitcase and bag. She held her necklace and sighed. It's my first time in a place like this, will I be alright? Leah thought as she looked towards you guys. "Well.. could you guys introduce yourselves to me?" Leah smiled cheerfully, starting to get used to people.
Leah Chase~
Leah Chase~

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:37 pm

Estelle laughed. 'No, it's okay.' she smiled. 'I'm Estelle, head counselor of the Athena Cabin.'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:47 pm

"My names ken." he said. "but its not like it really maters at the moment because I am leaving for a while." he said
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Leah Chase~ Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:24 am

"Nice to meet you, Estelle, Ken.." Leah cheerfully responded. She finished unpacking and laid down on her bed made of straw and goose feathers. She had a thin, straw blanket and a goose feather pillow. "What time is it, Estelle?" Leah smiled as she yawned.
Leah Chase~
Leah Chase~

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Combeferre Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:53 am

"My name is Etienne Combeferre. I go by both so it doesn't matter what you call me." Combeferre said smiling at the new girl.
Combeferre
Combeferre

Drachmae : 100
Location : Camp Halfblood or the Barricade on the Rue de la Chanvrerie. It depends on where I'm needed more.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next