Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just need some time to think(athena cabin)

5 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Just need some time to think(athena cabin) - Page 2 Empty Re: Just need some time to think(athena cabin)

Post  Estelle Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:19 pm

((Wait. What's your charrie name? ))
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Just need some time to think(athena cabin) - Page 2 Empty Re: Just need some time to think(athena cabin)

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:54 pm

(ima gonna ask the author if it rains and snows in camp half blood)

Ken sat out there for a good while thinking about where he went wrong. The voices in his head were slowly beginning to taunt him again.

(mental ≈3 XD lol lol! )
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Combeferre Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:23 am

((Etienne Combeferre. Sorry, I use them interchangeably ))
Combeferre
Combeferre

Drachmae : 100
Location : Camp Halfblood or the Barricade on the Rue de la Chanvrerie. It depends on where I'm needed more.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:16 pm

'Oh no we can't.' Estelle went over to her bunk and took out a few chemicals. She put them on a desk and started to experiment for the millionth rime. After a few moments she just put them away and fot her laptop instead. 'Give me a name of a website. I'll hack it,' she said.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Combeferre Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:14 pm

"Um... why don't you hack um... I don't know. Google maybe?" Combeferre suggested.
Combeferre
Combeferre

Location : Camp Halfblood or the Barricade on the Rue de la Chanvrerie. It depends on where I'm needed more.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:41 pm

Jared looks at who asked the question, "I-I was looking for the Apollo Cabin. And, I heard someone say they'd go to Google. Isn't that dangerous?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:44 pm

'Not really, I hacked their system over a year ago. Not as hard as you would think. ' Estelle said dismissively. 'I think I should join Anonymous or something.'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:51 pm

Jared looked curiously at Estelle, "How do you do that?"

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:29 pm

Ken sulked as the voices taunted them. then suddenly one caught his attention. "stupid halfblood attracting monsters where ever you go." the voice said. word monsters rang in his head. "It was not his fault his life was ruined. It was the monsters that attacked him that day. They ruined his life. Ken stood up and walked back into the cabin. He was dark and kept his face under his hood. He was soaking wet as well getting water all over the floor of the cabin. He went to his bunk and secretly packs some things into his bag. He knew what he was going to do. He was going to sneak out of camp half blood and go track down those monsters to get his revenge.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Leah Chase~ Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:20 am

-knocks on cabin door- h-hello? I-I'm new here.... I think I was assigned to this cabin?
Leah Chase~
Leah Chase~

Drachmae : 149

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Combeferre Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:19 am

"You're back," Combeferre said to the soaked boy. He looked out the door at the new voice. "Hello, come on in. You were assigned to the Athena Cabin? Number six? If so, this is it."
Combeferre
Combeferre

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:18 pm

ken did not answer. He just stood over his bag putting stuff in it. He stuffed some food into his bag and then zipped it up quietly doing his best to avoid being noticed. Ken then shoved it under the bed. and stood up lyeing down onto his bed.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:02 pm

'I dunno,' Estelle said, shrugging. 'Talent?' she grinned.

'What are you going to do with that food?' Estelle asked Ken. She had been watching him carefully, though he may not have known. 'Run away?' she gave the new girl a quick nod. 'Hi. I'm Estelle, the head of this cabin.' She stood up, but kept an eye on Ken. 'You can have that empty bunk next to mine,' she pointed. 'Make yourself at home.' well, technically, this was her new home now. She smiled reassuringly.

((Wow. A lot of Athena kids. Yay!!))
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:30 am

Jay walked into the Athena cabin, drenched to the bone. 'Hey,' he said. 'You mind if I take refugee here for a mo? It's too wet for me to skateboard.' He propped the black skateboard up on the door. 'Whoa,' He raised his eyebrows at Estelle. 'A lot of kids here, huh? Not like our Hades cabin.'

Back to top Go down

Post  Combeferre Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:02 am

((There are a lot of us))
Combeferre looked at the newest person in the cabin. "Hello, Jay. Just don't drench us too," he said with a hint of a laugh.
Combeferre
Combeferre

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:19 pm

"it's just a snack for tommarow." ken said in a monotone voice. He opened up his own laptop and attached the 4terra drive to it. He was then playing Garry's mod like nothing had happend.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:23 pm

Estelle nodded skeptically, but left it at that. 'I know, oh hey! Everyone, this is Jay,' she smiled at him. 'Now my role of introducing people is over..' she threw him a towel. 'Get some dirt off your shoes. And wipe your face too, I'm not gonna touch you till you do.'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:41 pm

Jared almost shouted the questions, "So, are you guys my friends, And where's the Apollo Cabin? Oh, wait, it's raining."

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:47 pm

(reason there are a lot. Anonbeth is a main character and a girl. Every one wants to fan boy girl anotbeths cabin... Unlike me.)

Ken put his head phones on and played music while he was on his computer.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:23 pm

((I'm not sure I like Annabeth too much. She just isn't like me. Not really my style, you know?))

Estelle smiled. 'Yeah, we're your friends. And if you're an Athena kid, your half-siblings. But if you're an Apollo kid.. uh, you can stay until the rain passes.'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:25 pm

Jay caught the towel. 'Thanks a lot.' he said, wiping water and dirt of himself. When he was done, he handed the towel back to Estelle and grinned. 'Now you'll touch me?' He swooped down and gave her a quick hug, forgetting that he was with her older brother.

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:53 pm

Estelle let him hold her for a moment then pulled back. 'Jay, my siblings are watching,' she said sheepishly. Good thing Acacia was gone hunting. But still.. she was a bit uncomfortable with the teasing of her cabinmates.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Leah Chase~ Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:13 am

I sighed as no one opened the door for me. I knocked more. "H-hello?" I said squeakily. Still no answer...
Leah Chase~
Leah Chase~

Drachmae : 149

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:48 pm

"Doors open." He said yelling over the sound of his game. "Man this room is getting crowded."
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:08 pm

'Come in.' Estelle sighed. More new kids? Wow. She squeezed Jay's hand once. 'I wonder where Mom's going with this,' she muttered to him. 'I'm going to be a bit busy.'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next