Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just need some time to think(athena cabin)

5 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Just need some time to think(athena cabin) - Page 6 Empty Re: Just need some time to think(athena cabin)

Post  Leah Chase~ Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:23 am

Leah stares at Jared, wondering why he was saying that. She poked him to wake him up. No use. "Hey wake up.." I frowned. Jared was still asleeep so Leah decided to wander around the cabiin. "How peculiar..." she pondered as she slipped and hit her nose on the ground as she fell. "Oomph." she said, not excactly in pain, but in shock. She knows she has taken much worse than this. Walking back to her luggage, she looked at Jared, still muttering. Leah shook her head and put a bandage on her nose. She continued to wander...
Leah Chase~
Leah Chase~

Drachmae : 149

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Just need some time to think(athena cabin) - Page 6 Empty Re: Just need some time to think(athena cabin)

Post  Estelle Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:54 pm

'He's left,' Estelle said simply. 'Won't see him around for a while, I expect.'
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Combeferre Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:59 pm

"I just he comes back in one piece," Combeferre said looking at the door.
Combeferre
Combeferre

Drachmae : 100
Location : Camp Halfblood or the Barricade on the Rue de la Chanvrerie. It depends on where I'm needed more.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:03 pm

'Oh, he'll be fine. He's my half brother.' Estelle smiled and stretched. 'Now who wants to witness the great comedown of Anonymous? I could trace them all if you want, for entertainment.'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Leah Chase~ Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:57 am

"Oh, sound interesting Estelle! Please, spill." Leah smiled. Stories are the best for her. When she was born, stories were flashing around her, and she couldn't listen to just ONE
Leah Chase~
Leah Chase~

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:48 pm

'Actually, it would be boring.' Estelle said a bit wistfully. 'You guys would all have to look at a slow computer screen while I'm tracking them down' she sighed.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Combeferre Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:36 pm

"What else have we got to do?" Combeferre sighed.
Combeferre
Combeferre

Location : Camp Halfblood or the Barricade on the Rue de la Chanvrerie. It depends on where I'm needed more.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:14 pm

Estelle typed furiously into her computer for a few minutes, not minding the silence.

'It's on it,' she said triumphantly.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:55 am

Jared woke up, "Huh? What are we doing?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Leah Chase~ Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:15 am

"Aw, c'mon Estelle! STORY STORY STORY! I haven't heard one in AGES. Literally." Leah Chase chanted. She poked Estelle. "Pwease?" she whimpered. The last time she heard a story was right before she was forgotten. Forgotten... that word ringed in her head.
Leah Chase~
Leah Chase~

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:52 pm

*mesg shows up on computer*

(half way there airlines are also.... cut off)
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:44 pm

((Dudes, seriously, can't I just join? I'll use shadow travel this one time xD))

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:24 am

(What do you mean by join. You mean this thread or when ken is on a airoplane.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:43 am

((I think he means the thread. ))

Estelle looked at Leah curiously. 'What story? I said I'm going to hack the world's greatest hackers, not tell a story.' She threw her a cautious look. ' and don't poke me.I could mistake you for someone else and skewer you with this.' She held up the knife she had on her. 'Aha.' She turned back to the computer and typed a few words. In a matter of seconds she was flying through all the microsites and etcetera of the hackers' group. 'That was easy. Now to erase my trail..'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Combeferre Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:27 pm

Combeferre watched his sister with interest. "Leah, take my advice, if she doesn't want to be poked, don't do it. It's not a pretty sight when you see her knife pointed at your heart."
Combeferre
Combeferre

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:43 pm

'Nor do you want to be sedated, I would guess.' Estelle muttered.She typed something, then cursed. 'These people are smart.' She said, thinking for a moment. She typed for a few minutes. 'I think that should do it. There's nothing much interesting though. I'd rather hack North Korea, but well,' she shrugged. 'Anyone want a look at what the world's most awesome hackers are up to?'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:46 pm

Jared raises his hand, "I wanna play my RP game!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:50 pm

Estelle sighed. 'Dude, you're losing the whole point of this.' she said, but couldn't resist smiling. 'No, you play that on your own laptop. It's already slow as it is.' The slowness was mostly because of her own add-ons.

((I don't know Jay... that would be.. weird.))
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:25 pm

Jared looked ashamed, "I-I don't have one."

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:26 pm

'Dude, no need to sound like that. You can borrow mine later.' Estelle exited the information mine of wonder and opened naver.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:06 am

((OOC: I know I'm not a mod or anything, Jay, but Wes already warned you once about frivolous/reckless shadow traveling...))
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Leah Chase~ Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:59 am

"Fine fine, no poking. And sheesh, that's violent. I'm kinda immortal anyway because... -mutters last words so very softly-" Leah pouted. She didn't know what else to do now.
Leah Chase~
Leah Chase~

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:45 am

*mesg shows up on computer* sos
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:10 pm

((...am I sensing Achilles' curse?))
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:24 pm

(what do you mean)
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next