Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just need some time to think(athena cabin)

5 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Just need some time to think(athena cabin) Empty Just need some time to think(athena cabin)

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:38 pm

Ken sat up on the roof of the Athena cabin. I was dark and the only lights visible was his iPod and the stars. Ken had his earphones in his ears and his emo hair over his left eye. He was having flash backs from when he found out he was a half blood. The encounter of minotaur, his friends getting gruesomely killed, the fire, and the death of his father." he held his hand to the scar on his leg from the burns. The thought of fire brought the feeling of blazing heat to his scars. He looked up to the sky again thinking why he had to be so much of a trouble. Why he had no friends... He closed his eyes rembering the few he had before they had died
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Just need some time to think(athena cabin) Empty Re: Just need some time to think(athena cabin)

Post  Estelle Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:22 am

'And what do you think you're doing on my cabin roof?' Estelle shouted up playfully. 'Come on in, it's getting cold.'
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Just need some time to think(athena cabin) Empty Re: Just need some time to think(athena cabin)

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:57 pm

Ken was silent for a few moments but then finnaly slid down from the roof. He walked into the cabin with out a word his earphones still on his head under his hoody. He was still havering flashs from his past. The hard ships from being on the road. Running into the other halfbloods that wanted to over throw the gods. Escaping from them. It was a lot to take in.

Last edited by CONDOR on Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I needed to add stuff plus spelling)
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Combeferre Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:58 pm

((Mind if I join in?))

"I don't think he can hear you, Estelle." Combeferre shut the door behind Ken who was obviously preoccupied with his thoughts.
Combeferre
Combeferre

Drachmae : 100
Location : Camp Halfblood or the Barricade on the Rue de la Chanvrerie. It depends on where I'm needed more.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:27 pm

Estelle rolled her eyes. 'I guess so, big bro,' She climbed into an enormous beanbag chair and sank into it. 'He'll come out of it if he needs to,' she flashed a smile at Combeferre.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Combeferre Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:05 pm

"Yeah" he said will a glimmer of a smile. He found his bunk and laid down staring at the celling above. I hope he does.
Combeferre
Combeferre

Location : Camp Halfblood or the Barricade on the Rue de la Chanvrerie. It depends on where I'm needed more.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:41 pm

'I'm just so bored,' Estelle moaned. 'Seriously, it's excruciating. I've read every book here at least twice, and I'm tired of hacking secured websites.' She paused. 'I wish I had another poison to make an antidote of, but I don't feel like looking for one' she said, toying with her weapons.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Combeferre Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:39 pm

"I know how you feel." Combeferre said not looking at her. "We could design a new defensive weapon or um... well, I'm out of ideas."
Combeferre
Combeferre

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:44 am

'Promise to spar with me tomorrow?' Estelle asked.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Combeferre Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:46 am

"Sure. What time?" he replied turning toward her.
Combeferre
Combeferre

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:43 am

Ken layed down on his bunk. The memories were getting worse as he went on. He started clawing into his own arms. A voice in his head said "Your weak, your pitiful, you can't even protect your own friends, there all dead, all you do is cause trouble." He wanted to shout at the voice that it was wrong, that it should just leave him alone, but that would only be a lye that even he did not believe. Besides every one in the cabin would think he was crazy.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:39 pm

'Just before lunch, to make me hungry.' Estelle said. 'I'm losing my appetite these days.'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:01 am

(made thread... become random derp)

It there were more voices taunting him in his head all saying about the same thing. "Your worthless, your a failure, you don't deserve to live." Ken got up and yelled "SHUT UP!!!"
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:26 am

Jared had just stumbled upon this place. He was really looking for the Apollo Cabin, but he couldn't resist. SmartBoards?! Books?! What person wouldn't like that? But that's not what Jared's looking for, no. "Hello? Is anyone here?" He yelled atop the roof.

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:49 am

(LOL he is no longer on the roof)
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:20 pm

'Excuse me?' Estelle said in an offended voice. 'Dude, chill. I know you're in some deep state of mind, but will you mind not being rude ro the girl that took you under the roof?'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Combeferre Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:53 pm

"You alright?" Etienne asked the trance kid. "Estelle, that sounds good, but go easy on him. He looks disturbed. Yelling at him isn't going to help." He got up from his seat and opened the door and found Jared outside. "You need something?"
Combeferre
Combeferre

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Leah Chase~ Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:34 am

-arrives at athena cabin- H-hi....
Leah Chase~
Leah Chase~

Drachmae : 149

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:00 am

"S s sorry..." He said. Ken then suddenly got up and ran out of the cabin grabbing his jacket and sword. It was now raining heavily out side making visibility very poor.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:13 am

'Do you know what's up with him?' Estelle said scowling. 'And dear brother, I didn't yell.'She stood up from her position. 'Hey. Looking for someone, or you need a shelter?'

(Uh I don't think it rains in chb..)
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:28 pm

(How would they grow the strawberrys... better yet that would mean there would be no plants. New question how would the lake keep its water)

Ken sat down hidden behind some bush and a tree not to far from the athena cabin. He had his hood over his head and Earphones on so high he could bearly hear the thunder.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Combeferre Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:37 pm

"Come on in." he said opening the door wider. "I don't know what's wrong with him. Do you think we should do something about it?"

((I'm going to say that it probably rains a bit here and there unless they have some amazing irrigation system to keep all of the strawberries watered and the lake filled. I think that the camp just isn't hit by the really bad weather or snow))
Combeferre
Combeferre

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:48 pm

(I think they get snow to. I mean who dose not like snow... well I live in florda but idk...)

Ken balled up burring his face. He wish his friends had not died, he wished he had not known he was a half blood, he wished he was not a half blood, He wished those monsters never came after him. He wished he was not alone. But he could not change anything.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:15 pm

'Do whatever you want. I personally think that he'll get over it. We'll get him in if he turns out to be mentally disturbed. Maybe I can fix him out, I've got nothing better to do. Estelle said.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Combeferre Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:25 pm

"I'll give him some time, but if he's out for too long, I'm going to check on him. We can't have him catching cold," Etienne said.
Combeferre
Combeferre

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next