Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Athena cabin..the usual stuff (for Athena kids and Lily. open)

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Athena cabin..the usual stuff (for Athena kids and Lily. open) Empty The Athena cabin..the usual stuff (for Athena kids and Lily. open)

Post  Estelle Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:07 am

Estelle was very bored. She surfed the internet on her notebook, waiting for someone to come into the cabin. She had gotten back early, and was alone in the cabin.Although she was not the head counciler, she liked to be in charge. Her eyes lost their mysterious sparkle for a second, she was so bored. Boredom was her eternal enemy. She closed the notebook and lay on her bunk. Gods, did annabeth chase feel boredom like this,like, ever?? she was always on quests and stuff.SO lucky... Estelle always wanted to go on a quest. It was her style. She suddenly jumped out of her bunk, forgetting that it was the top one. She fell towards the ground, but let her reflexes make her land feet down. [i]Whew, She thought.
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

The Athena cabin..the usual stuff (for Athena kids and Lily. open) Empty Re: The Athena cabin..the usual stuff (for Athena kids and Lily. open)

Post  Guest Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:26 am

“Hey Estelle!” she said. She was dressed in a tanktop and shorts. Her hair was braided neatly in two. The Cabin looked clean and orderly as usuall. “ Do you want to.do something?” she asked

Back to top Go down

The Athena cabin..the usual stuff (for Athena kids and Lily. open) Empty Re: The Athena cabin..the usual stuff (for Athena kids and Lily. open)

Post  Estelle Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:56 am

'of course!'said Estelle. 'I am so..bored, and I just fell out of my bunk'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:44 am

(will anyone please post? Estelle is groing very tired waiting, and she kinda used up her patience)
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:09 am

" Whits the mater? " Fred asked popping head head in the door.
Fred
Fred

Drachmae : 3209

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

http://fantasywar.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:10 am

the problem is that we don't have a problem, said Estelle
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:30 am

" Well we kin go oot looking fer trouble if that's what yeh want." Fred joked.
" Me i was going doon tae the armory tae fix my car."
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:22 am

“Theast thing we need is another attack and another trip to the infirmary,” lily responded slightly tartly. The last time... Well, it wasnt nice “
Perhaps a walk to the lake?” she suggested.

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:09 am

'cool'said Estelle'Somehow even if my parent is not Poseidon, water calms me down'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:58 am

“Most demigods have mixed persobalities. For example, i liek nature and pretty things,”
Lily explained.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:11 am

" Ithink im far too mixed up for most peoples likeing." Fred joked.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:39 am

“Don't worry. Imvsure Estelle likesyou” Lily sid warmy. “Now Estelle, you say youre from Korea?I'm actualy half Korean,” Lily said.
(Yeah i was gonna edit that in and in real life i am korean for those who eavesdrop on us)

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:50 am

ooc i am Scottish in real life.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:52 am

OOC: Shes also like 30 cool huh?

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:24 am

OOc not really i feel old on this place Laughing

" So we going doon tae the beach or whit?" Fred asked leaning against the wall of the cabin.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:56 am

OOC: wait for Estelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:39 am

OOC: sorry i'm late.. the education fever in korea is too high..

'Well, are we gonna go or what?'said Estelle.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:01 am

OOC: Ill make the topic!
“Come on! Wanna Race?” Lily said as she dashed off.

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:29 am

OOC: where will ya post? the canoe lake?
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:12 am

OOC-LONG ISLAND SOUND

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:46 pm

Alexis walked in and sat down on her bed and pushed all her things under her bed and walked over to the table and started to draw a building she really wanted to do something that would calm her down since she lost her memory about three weeks ago it was hard. Alexis sighs and pushes her blond strand out of her face.

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:17 am

OOC: hey alexis, why don't you join us in the Long Island Sound?
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:08 am

Alex walked to the door of the cabin."I really enjoyed spending time with you."Alexis said and smiled at Andrew a little.

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:12 am

Andre shrugged and leaned on the doorframe and said "I had fun too. Do you mind if I con in?"
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:17 am

"I don't mind."Alexis said softly opening the door walking through first putting the basket on the table."I get all the time it looks like a brainiacs were shop."Alexis added."But to me it's a calming place."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next