Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just need some time to think(athena cabin)

5 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Just need some time to think(athena cabin) - Page 5 Empty Re: Just need some time to think(athena cabin)

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:57 am

Ken twisted on the ends of his bag straps nervously.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Just need some time to think(athena cabin) - Page 5 Empty Re: Just need some time to think(athena cabin)

Post  Estelle Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:31 pm

Estelle checked her watch. 'Only about 1 o'clock.' she said.
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:39 pm

"Okay." he said reasured. "Estelle I need you to make sure no one says anything about where I am going. If any one knew some one might come after me. I don't want any one to know what I am doing." he said.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:45 pm

'I can make sure of that.. if you tell me where you are going and what you are doing.' Estelle said, twirling a dagger. 'Don't think about saying no, because then I'll know anyways from the owls.' she smiled. Nice to speak owl.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:10 pm

"I am going to florda to go get revenge on the monster that killed my family and friends." he said.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:56 pm

'Yeah, okay.' Estelle got up and walked to a desk. She picked up a few things. 'Darts. The green ones are poison. Yellow-antidote. Red- adrenaline. And a box of matches.' She put them in a bag.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:17 pm

Ken stayed back as she put the matchs into the bag. Ever since that fire every thing that reminded him of fire made him uneasy. "Okay so green bad yellow good and red good... kinda backwars from a street light." he said.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:02 pm

Estelle looked back and grinned. 'Actually, I haven't thought of that before.'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Combeferre Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:19 pm

Combeferre eyed Ken with concern. "Do you know what you're up against?"
Combeferre
Combeferre

Drachmae : 100
Location : Camp Halfblood or the Barricade on the Rue de la Chanvrerie. It depends on where I'm needed more.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:28 pm

"Um... yeah... a minotar and some fire breathing thing." he said. "There may be more but those are my targets.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:35 pm

'Good to know,' Estelle nodded. 'There always seems to be fire involved, does it?' she shook her head.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:47 pm

"I wish it didn't." he said a little worryed.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Combeferre Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:10 pm

"Do you have a fireproof shield?" Combeferre said rummaging through his things. He didn't think he had one,but with his little bit of a pack rat habit, he might have buried it in the books under his bed.
Combeferre
Combeferre

Location : Camp Halfblood or the Barricade on the Rue de la Chanvrerie. It depends on where I'm needed more.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:10 am

"I don't think I do... I mean I have blocked fire with this sheild. He said lifting his sheild." he said.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:24 am

'Hand him a small one, it wouldn't be good lugging the huge heavy piece of metal, though a very useful piece of metal,' Estelle advised. 'And if you need help or anything, send me a letter. Or if you have a challenge for me. Or money in your bank account, though I'll only do that if you're desperate.' she paused. 'That sounded like I was gonna give you money out of my own pocket. No, I'm gonna hack a well known criminal.'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Combeferre Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:34 am

Combeferre hands Ken a small shield. "Estelle, you're such a troll," Combeferre said smiling. "Do let us know if you need anything, Ken. We stick together."
Combeferre
Combeferre

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:43 am

'Hey, it's true,' Estelle said, smiling back. 'Yeah, Ken' she echoed.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:52 am

"Yeah thanks." He said. "See you guys within... a few days... maybe a week." he said. even though ken was going alone he felt a little better knowing that he was not compleatly hated at camp half blood. He did not want to ask any one to join in on his personal buisness. that was to much to put on to most people.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:52 am

'Bye.' Estelle handed the bag to Ken. 'Good luck.'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:33 pm

He waved back stepping out the door. He then snuck threw the darkness out of camp.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:21 pm

Jared snored loudly, "He-snaw! He-snaw!"

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:55 pm

(and with that the mood was ruined.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:44 pm

Estelle rolled her eyes. 'Ken's gone. Hope he lives.'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Leah Chase~ Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:27 am

Leah Chase batted her eyes open. She must have accidentally slept. "Oh, sorry.. I slept for a bit there. So.. where's the guy named Ken?" she asked, curious. She poked Estelle. "Do you know?" she smiled.
Leah Chase~
Leah Chase~

Drachmae : 149

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:19 am

Jared mutters names in his sleep, "Miranda, José, Madison, Journey, Sammy, etc." On and on with his friends from his past life. Before he got taken here.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next