Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just need some time to think(athena cabin)

5 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Just need some time to think(athena cabin) - Page 3 Empty Re: Just need some time to think(athena cabin)

Post  Guest Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:39 pm

Jared grew impatient with his question, so he repeated it, "Are you guys my friends? And when will the rain stop?" He heard the pitter-patter of the rain drops falling on the roof.

Back to top Go down

Just need some time to think(athena cabin) - Page 3 Empty Re: Just need some time to think(athena cabin)

Post  Estelle Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:10 pm

'Yes, we are your friends. Or we would have killed you already,' Estelle replied. 'And I don't know when the rain will stop. Ask Zeus.'
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:18 pm

Jared yawned, "Okay. Well, night." He falls down, with a thump.

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:22 pm

Estelle rolled her eyes and sat down on her bunk. The rain wasn't so bad now.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:47 pm

Jared snored, muttering, "Cat, Estelle, friends. Sammy, Mom, Amaya, Lucas,"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:53 pm

Jay smiled at Estelle. 'Seems like the guy's had a long day,' he said, sitting down next to her and draping an arm around her. 'You up for a walk tomorrow morning?'

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:05 pm

Jared still acted the 'Sleeping Bit' to fool them. Eavesdropping is the way. He was really listening to every word, knowing he'd befriend the Camp, then bail. Be a traitor, to prove his worth, his strength. But he didn't show anything, but an innocent boy.

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:19 pm

"Well I don't know about you guys but, I am kinda tired of dealing with trolling hackers on garrys mod and stuff and I am tired, and I had a rough day so I am going to bed." He said closeing his laptop. He then pulled the covers over himself and pretended to sleep.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:21 pm

'How come everyone's pretending to sleep?' Estelle muttered softly so that only Jay could hear. 'They're not that good at it either. And yeah, I guess.'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:25 pm

Ken waited a few hours for every one to be asleep. He then got up perfectly scilent. He grabbed his bag and his longboard and started to make his way to the cabin door.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:29 pm

Jared looked at Ken, not yet asleep (he always had trouble with the dark, being an Apollo kid.) "Please, stay. Of they find out who I am, they'll kill me."

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:29 pm

((Dude we have to get Jay back to his own cabin before we start that.. and I'm not even sure if you're supposed to run away. Allowed, I mean.))
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:31 pm

((well that would be dumb rp wise))

Ken stopped suddenly. "what do you mean they will kill you." he said quickly... He turned to see who has said it. He saw jared lying there not asleep.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:35 pm

((Okay.And, uh, Jared dude, you're sleeping in the Athena Cabin? *shakes head* awesome.))

Estelle lay in her bed, reading a book. There was enough moonlight to read by it, and hers was next to a small window. She heard voices, and stopped reading. She lay still as a stone in bed.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:40 pm

( Running away from home? Everyone does that.)
Jared looked at him still, "I'm a nerd! I'd rather read. And, that's why I don't want to go to my cabin. Apollo kids are supposed to be athletic and stuff, but.. I'm not. I hate all sports except academic ones. I don't fit in. My brothers and sisters will kill me, feed me to the Ares kids."

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:49 pm

"How dose me leaveing cause that." he said. He stood there with a eyebrow raised.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:51 pm

Me leaving? So that kid was leaving after all... Estelle clenched her hands into a fist and put her hand under the pillow for the darts and knife. She might have use for them.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:53 pm

Jared shrugged, "Well, I dunno. But I'm bored, it's dark, almost no one's asleep. It was either you or Estelle. I like living, so.."

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:56 pm

Estelle's lips curled into a small smile as she heard Jared speak. True, though I wouldn't kill anyone here.. she thought. I'd only kill the Titan Army kids. And monsters.

Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:01 pm

Jared yawned, "I'll talk to Estelle. Bye!" He tapped her shoulder, "I know you're awake."

Back to top Go down

Post  Combeferre Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:19 pm

Combeferre laid in bed listening to what was going on around him. So that's what's going on with him. He thought about saying something, but he knew that it wasn't his place to, and Estelle would say something pretty quickly or at least be forming a plan of action in her head.
Combeferre
Combeferre

Drachmae : 100
Location : Camp Halfblood or the Barricade on the Rue de la Chanvrerie. It depends on where I'm needed more.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:19 pm

Estelle smiled. 'Obvious, from the book I'm holding.' she roused herself and sat criss-crossed. 'Sit. Ken's running, is he? Can't really blame him, though I would have thought better of him. Probably some kind of revenge or other. Some people do that.' she saw Acacia coming in and opened the window for her silently. The owl sailed in gracefully, and Estelle shut the window after her. 'Good hunting?' Acacia hooted. The usual response- prey was too easy these days. Estelle held her in her arms, eyeing Jared. 'Meet Acacia,' she said.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:23 pm

Ken started sliding threw the door scilently. "He felt scared about what he was doing. But he knew no one else here would help him. He had no friends here. In fact he knew a few of the campers hated him.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:25 pm

Jared smiled at the bird, "Hi, Acacia." He turned to Estelle, and nodded, "So, why don't we focus on the Romans? Where do the kids of Roman Gods go, if there are any?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:25 pm

'Ken, stop it, dude.' Estelle called. Acacia's night vision had told her that. 'You're not going anywhere just right now.' Her eyes hardened. 'Let's have a threesome chat, shall we?'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next