Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just need some time to think(athena cabin)

5 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Just need some time to think(athena cabin) - Page 8 Empty Re: Just need some time to think(athena cabin)

Post  Guest Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:38 am

Jared nodded, "Cool. You have cool brothers and sisters." He smiled, trying to poke her again, but in the back so she won't expect it.

Back to top Go down

Just need some time to think(athena cabin) - Page 8 Empty Re: Just need some time to think(athena cabin)

Post  Leah Chase~ Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:11 am

Leah expected it and dodged to the right. "With my senses from the Jungle, you'll never get to poke me" Leah stuck her tongue out. She giggled. And stopped at a building. "Is this it?" Leah asked
Leah Chase~
Leah Chase~

Drachmae : 149

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:37 am

Jared nodded, with a smile. "I think." He raised an eyebrow, as he asked her, "Why do you not want me- or anyone, for that matter- poke you?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Leah Chase~ Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:42 am

Leah shrugged. "I don't know if it's a poke, or a vicious stab, so I dodge when I can." Leah explained.
Leah Chase~
Leah Chase~

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:30 am

Jared nodded, "Umm... You said back at the cabin 'No poking, so.. That means poking even softly. Why have you been acting so strange?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Leah Chase~ Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:54 pm

"Okey. I'm gonna tell you my secret... why I act strange." Leah sighed. She explained how she was raised in the forest, abandoned by her parents, learned everything she needs to, finds clothes that people left in the jungle, gets discovered by someone in the camp, and ended up here.
Leah Chase~
Leah Chase~

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Leah Chase~ Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:27 am

Leah shrugged. "Well, it's not that it matters. Let's go eat^^" she smiled.
Leah Chase~
Leah Chase~

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:24 pm

Jared nodded as the pair strolled to the cafeteria. What was this he was feeling? Was this emotion? Was this l...love?! Jared frowned at the thought, although it was true Jared was experiencing love, and he knew that deep down.

Back to top Go down

Post  Leah Chase~ Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:03 am

Leah looked at Jared. "Hey, whatcha getting?" Leah asked cheerfully. Meeting new people for her was exciting, but this time she feels different. But she shrugged the feeling away, for she has never, in her whole life, experienced love. She waited for an answer.
Leah Chase~
Leah Chase~

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:00 am

Jared thought hard, then answered "Pasta."
(Should we start a new topic in the Mess Hall?)

Back to top Go down

Post  Leah Chase~ Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:38 am

((Er... ok but what topic area in the mess hall?)) Leah nodded. "Good choice^^" she smiled. "Hm... Where shall we sit?" Leah asked as she scanned the mess hall.
Leah Chase~
Leah Chase~

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:01 am

(I'll just start one.)
Jared looked all around the big room, and randomly pointed to a table; the Apollo Table. "I have a good feeling about that one."

Back to top Go down

Post  Combeferre Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:47 pm

((Sorry I'm so late getting back to this, but where is the new topic? I'll just join you in the mess hall))
Combeferre
Combeferre

Drachmae : 100
Location : Camp Halfblood or the Barricade on the Rue de la Chanvrerie. It depends on where I'm needed more.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Leah Chase~ Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:46 am

((Its somewhere in the mess hall. JOINZIEZ! People are kinda offline nowadays. What about the others?))
Leah Chase~
Leah Chase~

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Leah Chase~ Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:22 am

((HEY GUYS WHY ARE YOU NOT POSTING?! Sad. POST SOONER OR LATER PLEASE.))
Leah Chase~
Leah Chase~

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8