Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defending the camp and getting the plans. *open to all please join*

+2
Estelle
§WØ®∑ÅN
6 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Defending the camp and getting the plans. *open to all please join* - Page 5 Empty Re: Defending the camp and getting the plans. *open to all please join*

Post  Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:01 am

((We'll ask the others first. Anyways, if this ends well just be doing an aftermath post in the infirmary. Kinda boring....--;;Wink)

Back to top Go down

Defending the camp and getting the plans. *open to all please join* - Page 5 Empty Re: Defending the camp and getting the plans. *open to all please join*

Post  Leah.S.Hyde Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:45 am

Leah punched the titan kid between the eyes with her bare hand,and the poor fighter went staggering clutching his wound.At least you didn't get a knuckle sandwich, she muttered.She moved through the titan kids, mostly trying not to pull attention and giving one or two of them minor injuries.She spotted Estelle and several campers in a distance and ran to them. Just before she reached them, the titan kid she had knocked down while fighting blocked her. She growled and punched his abdomen with her knuckle-hand.The boy went down, bleeding from the place where she punched him."Oops"She snorted and kept running, sure that he wouldn't die from it.
"Holly Zeus"She mumbled when Estelle was nowhere.She looked up,searching for her pal,and found her perched in a nearby tree.
"Hey,bud."She said, grinning,as she swung herself onto the branch.It was good to see Estelle again, since Estelle was one of her not-that-many-best-friends.
She looked at her friend, and her heart dropped into her stomach- rattlesnake bite. Estelle seemed to handling it well enough, but it was still dangerous.

(Is it okay Now?hmm i have nothing to add) Neutral
Leah.S.Hyde
Leah.S.Hyde

Drachmae : 55

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:56 am

((Consider firghting one of them in a more intense way. There are many ways that yu and your opponent can fight. Hand-to-hand combat is rarely used. You should consider using your weapons....that are made of metal. Razz ))

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:11 pm

(..... bring a gun to a fist fight...win any ways still waiting for a responce)
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:07 pm

Andrew stood in a circle of dead bodies. His arm was cradled and around him lie many campers and titan's alike. He had killed about 9 or 10. One of them being his half sister whom he killed to spare her any pain. Now he needed to follow the sounds of Justing Beiber music.

Maybe Condor was behind that and his other friends Lily and Estelle were with him. He put Waymaker on it's hilt and used Shadowslayer as his weapon.

He reached Estelle and an unfimiliar girl perched in a tree. He shouted up to them "In case you guys haven't noticed there's a war going on." Trying to hold in the tears and anger that they were just sitting there. He found another enemy and he swung his sword at him cutting his left hand. He winced from the pain in his right hand. "A little help here." He couldn't hold up for much longer.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:59 pm

((Seriously? I dont think nine deaths would be that nice....Even Percy only injured them. Anyway.....quick poll:You wanna end this or not? Everybody needs to vote.
))

Back to top Go down

Post  Leah.S.Hyde Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:12 pm

Leah punched the titan kid between the eyes with her bare hand,and the poor fighter went staggering clutching his wound.At least you didn't get a knuckle sandwich, she muttered. Leah knew that he won't be able to fight for only few minutes, so she hurried to join the campers.She moved through the titan kids, mostly trying not to pull attention and giving one or two of them minor injuries.She spotted Estelle and several campers in a distance and ran to them. Just before she reached them, the titan kid she had knocked down while fighting blocked her. He looked older and was bulky and tall-Leah only reached to his chin. She knew at once that he won't let her through without a fight. She sighed and unsheathed Scarlight, readying her left hand(which was wearing deadly knuckles). She knew that her opponent was well trained, but also slower than her because of the weight of his body. She began to fight with her knife, occasionally using her left fist. Leah attacked and deflected the vicious sword, searching for a weak spot. As they fought, both recieved injuries and was losing patience as well. As she deflected another stab, she found an weak spot and ran her knife through it. The boy went down, bleeding from the place where she stabbed him."Oops"She snorted and kept running, sure that he wouldn't die from it. Leah knew that based on her experience.
"Holly Zeus"She mumbled when Estelle was nowhere.She looked up,searching for her pal,and found her perched in a nearby tree.
"Hey,bud."She said, grinning,as she swung herself onto the branch.It was good to see Estelle again, since Estelle was one of her not-that-many-best-friends.
She looked at her friend, and her heart dropped into her stomach- rattlesnake bite. Estelle seemed to handling it well enough, but it was still dangerous.

(Is it okay NOW?And i say we end this before long.Probably last one or two pages?uh,i don't know)
Leah.S.Hyde
Leah.S.Hyde

Drachmae : 55

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:01 am

((One more LETS END IT NOW and then well end the stuff, cause there's seven peeps here.))

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:01 pm

I vote end as long as ken gets to fight Megan (ultamimatly lossing due to the fact he is already burned cut brushed gashed and probably has a broken rib. Razz
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:48 pm

I vote yes and Percy was only that nice cause Rick made him that way. It's okay to kill monsters but not other humans (demigods whatever). Especially since over half of his readers are in the 6th grade and down. Not a good idea to put 'Hey it's okay to kill people' in a sorta kids book.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:30 pm

Hey Andrew, see 'The hunger Games'. Its a sorta childrens book as well and look at what you get there >_<
Anyway I'll PM the admins ASAP and if they say yes to the closing (and some plans ive got) i will close it. Post will be officially closed if I post that the titan army is leaving, And wolfy sends a response message with Ava. Do NOT make your own after-battle stuff because we need to discuss how this will continue.

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:20 am

Different author though. Smile

I'll make the OOC thread once you get the go ahead.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:33 am

The Hunger Games- all I remember except the storyline is that part in the last book or so, when this guy gets in a trap and this laser thing sticks him in place and melts his skin like wax. Yeesh.
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:42 am

If that's all you remember, yu need to get those books and read up again. There's a whole lot more to Mockingjay than that.I won't elaborate. I want you to reade it again Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:46 am

Aww..

Then I want you to read "Where the red fern grows." It's one of my personal favs. Smile
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:42 am

Ill put it on my to read list..........cause im reading the Three Musketeers, Julius Ceasar, The Tempest, and Les Miserables right this moment. And i have a ton of books on my to read list.......If i'm lucky ill be able to reach it by Febuary.

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:26 pm

Death by Out of context lol zeus

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Rolling Eyes pale
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:03 pm

Sorry for being a bit irresponsible on posting.... my parents are a bit stingy about my getting on a computer... And I also think that ending it would be a good idea... I think I'll have Zach's satyress friend to get him to the infirmary...
Zach
Zach

Drachmae : 929

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:55 am

Hey mine doesnt even know Im on the internet. Theres this thing called sneaking on...
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:45 am

My mu hates this site and she doesn't know that ive been quite active here for the past 6 months.

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:52 pm

(seiously lets get out of ooc and finish this thing.)
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:24 pm

We will ASAP but we need the admins. We have to ask them so that the bigger picture is fitted perfectly.

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:11 am

..... Can Megan and ken have there fight then at least. I am REALY bored)
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:58 am

It probably would've been smart to do this earlier but whatever. To save room and make it a lot less cluttered anything that happens on that thread should go on here.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:36 am

((Hey guys, we're finally ending!))
Megan barely dodged the sword. Thankfully the stupid owl dropping were quite dry and a lot of it had been shaken off.
She perpared to stab the annoying boy with a knife....
“Titan army, RETREAT!” a cry rang across the forest. Megan sensed lots of running and whoops of joy. She turned and saw one of them shouting
“Come on, Megan! Mission accomplished!”
Megan grabbed a vial full of green liquid and threw it at the boy.
“here's a little parting present, loser,” she smirked and ran to join one of the chariots that were beginning to leave.
Soon the whole army was gone, except for a few the army memebers thought were to fataly injured. Stayrs and Drayads started to drag bodies of the wounded campers to the infrimary.
Lily stirred slightly when a satyr lifted the young girl gently.
“Shh. Everything will be all right,” he said in a soothing voice to her.

((Andrew? Make the post, please.))

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next