Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ceromoney of War???(Open to defending/attacking teams)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Ceromoney of War???(Open to defending/attacking teams) Empty The Ceromoney of War???(Open to defending/attacking teams)

Post  ©razy Dude Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:09 pm

Andrew stood in front of the steps of the amphitheater waiting for the others to come. His hands happened to be trembling from both excitement and fear. Excitement because he could finally show his talents and fear....well you know why. He had his new weapons strapped to his back both shining from their cleaning late this morning. He was also wearing his gloves hopefully his mother would guide his fists.

His mind started race with ideas. All he could think about was him dying or worse being tortured for information. Well the second probably wouldn't happen due to him being somewhat new to the camp. Now all he had to do was wait something that he was not willing to do.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

The Ceromoney of War???(Open to defending/attacking teams) Empty Re: The Ceromoney of War???(Open to defending/attacking teams)

Post  Guest Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:01 am

Dauntless.
lily recalled the last fight between the two camps.

“Isn't she a beauty?” Megan had sneered to her as the snake casually wrapped around her ankle. “It's a gift from my dad. Meet Dauntless, lily johnson. I'm sure you know who she is,”
she couldn't do anything but stare as the snake uncoiled itself and bit her friend.

She opened her eyes and looked at the surroundings. Good. At least she would be able to find her way back to camp in case the unthinkable happened.
[i]“It wasn't your fault. Megan was holding you at knife point,”
She shook her head and walked down the mossy grass.
Clutching her binder, Lily smiled when she saw Andrew, and ran over to him.
“I got the folder!”Lily beamed and opened the binder, flipping it to a page with two designs of the defnse plan.

“See-” lily pointed at the left page. “Attack plan for the titan army last year,”
“plan for this time.We should collaborate both plans-the one for last year and the one for this one. We don't know what we'll get. Even if I'm not an Athena girl i can plan,”

Back to top Go down

The Ceromoney of War???(Open to defending/attacking teams) Empty Re: The Ceromoney of War???(Open to defending/attacking teams)

Post  Estelle Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:31 am

Estelle smiled faintly as she walked up to them. 'I heard something about plans?' Her hair was a complex braid with raven feathers, her jade-gold ring attached to the end. She was dressed all in black-from head to toe. Silverstag glittered with a warm aura. Oh, not to forget the glitter-green eyeshadow, mixed with a hint of silver. She nodded as she appreciated the designs.
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:59 am

Lily smiled at the girl warmly.“Nice outfit. Especially the ring. Is the idea from Juliet Butler?” she recalled the time when Estelle had been sitting in the sun with one of the books. “So. As always, we divide the field equally between the cabins relating to their skill and the number of campers. First, we'll set up plenty of traps, none to lethal, ranging from a 300 to 400 mile radius. Hermes cabin always has the most people so they'l be first of the attack team. Others we'll mix with Ares and Athena. Closer to camp, Apollo and the rest well svatter. ”Lily pointed to the parts carfully and marked them with a aqua colored gel pen.

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:17 pm

Estelle nodded and concentrated. 'Do we have any elements of surprise on our side?'she asked. As repeated in the course of history, an element of surprise could be vital for victory. 'And I'm guessing everyone knows where the traps are?' She wanted every part to be perfect,but was a bit tired of herself being a perfectionist. She didn't ask for it,too. She sighed mentally.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:13 am

“Nope. Some of the titan army members have spent a few years in camp. They'll have a map of everyplace that is a threat,”Lily glommily replied. She marked some words in the paper and then checked her watch.“As for the plans, all of us know procedures. We'll announce them at dinner....which will be in a few hours. I'll also need to mention that snake. You know, Megan's. ”
for a moment her eyes filled with sadness and then with anger.“Do you think....do you think Whitney will be on the other side?” she asked abruptly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:00 am

Estelle thought for a moment. 'Nothing can be told now. But really? I think that guy has too much heart on this side to go over.' she said with a small teasing glance at Lily. 'Don't worry, Lily. It sounds impossible, but..' she suddenly remembered something. 'Oh! I almost forgot this.' she said, opening her backpack. There was a laptop, a few vague sketches of plans, and a lot of purple vials. She took out two purple vials and handed them to her friends. 'My own concoction.' she explained. 'You remember the liquid I used to make the words in the book appear, Andrew? The purple cabbage? Well, I added a few spoons of acid, a dust of celestial bronze. Just a trickle of it will make most monsters a goner, but if you get some on yourself..'she shuddered. 'Just be careful. I think it can at least give the snake a painful burn.'she smiled. She had spent weeks on developing this, making it just thick enough to let it fall freely, but not too much for it to take a long time flowing. She figured it would be of some help at least.. The least she could do.

'Speaking of the snake..don't scare the campers too much, Lil. No need for them to be more terrified than they are now. And it can be just a big as a mistake by overestimating opponents as underestimating them.' she tried to say it as lightly as she could, but her eyes didn't contain the heart. Spiders.. if they put spiders, what would she be?
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:26 pm

Andrew came out of his moment of day dreaming. Yeah I remember that. He took one out of her hand. Mind I take one? I plan on killing that snake. He put it inside of his pocket and saved it.

So what's the battle plan for the attacking team. Has anyone gone and scouted the camp anyways? That'd be a cool mission to take. Nothing but danger at every corner but I guess that'd be the same for being outside the boundaries.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:10 pm

“It won't work. The snake is a gift to that girl granted by her father, Zelos. He's-not a veryy friendly god. Also, it was reallly fast. It could easily dodge the poison. Believe me, I have been terrorized by it. One second it was around my ankle, then biting a girl. She died, remeber? From the poison. And i'm not trying to scare those kids. I want to tell them the truth. Secrets are for the immortal and enemy,”Lily replied quietly.
“Gorgeous, isn't it?It's from my dad. He knows the perfect gifts for me!” the sudden flashback left her tired.
“Andrew, if you kill it, I'M pretty sure that the girl kill kidnapl you and twist up the rest of your life-which won't be very long- or at least kill you. She's skilled,”
Lily also added.
“That girl? She's been my enemy for a long time, ever since she went to the same school as me. She despised me, claiming that i had 'stolen' Paul. But it wasn't. Even Paul didn't believe that. So she bribed the school monster by bargaining her life-with ours. Mine and Paul's.”her eyes got wet with sadness.
“She was there the whole time, seeing us suffer. Her hate got deeper when Paul gave his life-to save me.”

Last edited by Lily on Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:15 pm

((WOAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLD IT RIGHT THERE! Everyone at camp believes that Mark is dead. No one and I mean NO ONE other than the titans know he is alive.))
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:16 pm

((Ok. I read his bio but i forgot about that. I'll edit it
EDIT:FIXED))

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:22 am

Estelle nodded. 'I know you won't act rashly.' she said softly. Oh gods, she wasn't familiar with feelings..psychology was the science of the brain, for gods' sake. She was an INTJ, good with anything but them. She sighed mentally, but decided to give it a try. 'Lily, I haven't met Paul, but I..' she searched for the right phrase.'..think his sacrifice should definitely be worth it. I mean, he obviously loved you, and would probably want you to go on, have a happy life. Have courage, Lil. He'll be in the Underworld, forever rooting for you. We're going to survive this. You'll have your revenge. Okay?' There. She did it. Now she waited for things to be worse.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:27 am

“Unless if she gets me first,”Lily responded bluntly and was instantly pulled into a flashback. She felt the world slipping away.
Just this time. It won't hurt.

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:41 am

Estelle sighed. If Lily gets a flashback during battle..it would be a disaster. She took out her laptop and began surfing the Internet, not quite sure what to do now. She needed a backup plan. So she began working on it. 'Any ideas?' she asked Andrew absentmindedly. 'I'd like an owl to accompany me..Keen night-vision, you know..' she tapped the keyboard a few times. She went straight to playdiplomacy.com and started to battle a battle she had already won, no doubt. A three-way battle, and she had Russia and Italy. Not bad. She put in her orders, requested an alliance with Austria, and waited.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:35 am

Ken ran in realy realy REALLY late.*yeah sorry i was late in real life its because of well life and school and airsoft and MY EVIL LITTLE BROTHERS.* "what did i miss" he said finding a place he could listen to what ever they were talking about.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:48 pm

Lily woke from her flashback when Ken arrived terribly late. Blinking her eyes she grabbed the binder and said “What did you miss?”and opened the page they had been planning on. “The whole plan as well as a bit of talking over a certain godly rattlesnake gift.,” she flashed him a warm smile. “I'll fill you in,” she suggested.

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:18 pm

Andrew looked at Lily. So what's up with her? He stuck his hand in front of Lily's face. He'd only heard of Paul once well twice now and he knew he ment a lot to Lily. Plus she seemed to have flashbacks that would suck if that happened in battle. Another person he'd have to watch, just great.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:12 am

“What's up with me?”Lily smiled apologetically. “Trauma afteraffects. The past kinda claims me for a bit of time. Unless if there's tension and adrenaline running in my body, I'm susceptible to them anytbime. They can happen anytime, about any event in the past. This onewas about...a kid that I was close to. He's gone now. I don't know where he is. The whole camp hasn't seen him in months,” lily grabbed a sketchbook from her binder's pockets and started to flip them. “I have a sketch of him. From one of my flashbacks. Want to see it?”

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:05 am

Estelle shrugged. She was aware of Lily's flashbacks. She continues rummaging through the Internet, vaguely aware of Ken. Paul..he sounded like a nice guy. Her thoughts drifted to somewhere else. 'If I was a Titan strategist..'she muttered to herself.'I'd send an army at the direct boundaries for distraction and slip a small group into the woods, clearing a path. The satyrs and dryads are relatively weaker.' she bit her lower lip, looking at the screen.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:10 am

“If they did have a smart strategist at all, they would have already done that. But they haven't. But as a precuation, we'll send the demter cabin kids to back up the nature spirits.Aphrodite cabin can help them as well but most nedd to stay because i'm pretty sure hat they still don't have the good strategists,”Lily replied as she marked a few more spots. “I did hear that they have a few Athena kids, though,”

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:00 am

Estelle nodded. 'They're not stupid. Far from it. And I'm saying this with grudging respect.' she traced the screen with her finger. 'I wonder..'she shook her head. 'No, never mind. Okay, Demeter and Aphrodite. Maybe Dionysus? I'm sure they'll send their best people in. Hecate kids can put wards or something, something that won't hurt the living things there. I'm going to call Acacia.' she scowled, but relaxed quickly. 'Okay. Mind if I..?' she got out a silver whistle and blew on it really hard, making a very loud noise. A few moments later, a gray owl flew gracefully down on her outstretched arm. She smiled at it, and lowered it onto her shoulder.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:14 am

“Isn't she supposed to be sleeping or something right now?”Lily asked as she observed the owl. “She would help a lot if she could stay up that day in the attack. As a messenger or something. Could we use her?” Lily asked. Her eyes glittered, shimmering and changing color from blue to green constantly, the hues changing every second. “she'd save a lot of manpower. If could save one less person from not defending camp, and thus less casualties,” Lily murmured.

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:38 am

Estelle grinned. 'Of course we can. But I'm the only one that can understand her, so.. 'she smiled at the owl, its wings fluttering occasionally. Her blue-black eyes had a glint. 'I would call more, but she's the best. The quickest and most intelligent. And yes, she can stay up.'she said fondly. Acacia hooted a few things to her. 'See? She's confident. And I think she likes you, Lily.'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:32 pm

Ken stared at the owl. He had not seen it before untill now. mostly because he had been spending most of his time at camp out in the forest. That and he was still the new guy there. He just sat there like *what the hhheeecckkkk greek just got weird....* It strangely reminded him of some one as well. of course the person it reminded him of was compleatly random like most of his thoghts. I mean he could look at that owl and in a nondirect way it would remind him of waffles. (again sorry for the short post)
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:33 am

Estelle saw Ken's expression. 'This is Acacia' she explained. 'I met her in the forest, and grew a bit fond of her.' She smiled as she revived the experience in her brain. Rats.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next