Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defending the camp and getting the plans. *open to all please join*

+2
Estelle
§WØ®∑ÅN
6 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Defending the camp and getting the plans. *open to all please join* Empty Defending the camp and getting the plans. *open to all please join*

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:03 pm

Ken took cover behind a tree as a Cerastes slithered by. It was cold and leafs were falling from the trees. Ken wore his red camp half blood shirt under his blue kappa jacket. He also wore his infinite scarf over his face, black leather gloves, a forest camo messenger bag, and his sword and shield on his back. Ken held a strange looking cross bow in his hands as well. it had several bow strings and bolt holders. He shot at the snake as it went by firing all 6 bolts with 2 hits. He reloaded and continued forward casually ducking behind trees and taking cover under bushes.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Defending the camp and getting the plans. *open to all please join* Empty Re: Defending the camp and getting the plans. *open to all please join*

Post  Estelle Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:03 am

Estelle noticed a Cerastes get pounded with lightning. 'Ken' she guessed quietly,behind another bush. Acacia was on her shoulder, her eyes bright. Estelle popped out a dart from her backpack. Tranquilizer with stuns. She aimed at the creature and made a perfect shot in the neck. She waited for the effects to appear. The snake tried to bite it off but it was too late. Stun it and make a quick kill. That was the plan. She got her knife ready to throw, or just stab, whatever suits the situation.
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Defending the camp and getting the plans. *open to all please join* Empty Re: Defending the camp and getting the plans. *open to all please join*

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:46 pm

( i meant the normal cross bow bolts. there like arrows. just shorter and for crossbows)

Ken Ran forward takeing cover behind a tree. His kappa jacket and scarf compleatly consealing his face. He glanced over. there figures moveing forward from the north. He had to find a way around them. He grabbed a rock and landed next to a creek slightly distracting them just long enogh for ken to move forward to another tree.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:38 pm

Andrew came from behind the Cerastes and cut its head off with Shadowslayer. It's blade making a dim light in the darkness. He walked up to Estelle Its been a while. Where's Ken? he asked with a whisper. Bringing Shadowslayer into it's sheath on his back. He continued forward after Estelle said something.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:57 pm

(we were fighting demigods and monsters right.Nero got up hire into the the tree. He scilently moved hirer up into the tree.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:10 am

Estelle was totally still for a while. She sensed a presence, and was relieved it was Andrew. 'Let's see,' she murmured back. 'Acacia? Scan for Ken.' The owl flew off with no sound, took a quick round, and hovered over the precise spot Ken was hiding. 'Good job' muttered Estelle.

(OOC: Who's Nero?)
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:00 pm

(sorry miss type lol thats ken not nero)

Ken pulled aimed the crossbows iron site onto the hostiles below. he may not be the greatest aim but with 6 shots going down at once exsploding in unisen. well saranar buddy. He fired sending exsplosive bolts down hitting all 12 hotiles at once. but then 1 got up. "what the that thing should be dead." ken thoght. suddenly it got up. some how he mistook a minitar for a person. it turned its head up to where ken was. It threw a axe up at the branch cutting it down. Ken jumped bearly grabbing onto a near by branch with his hands.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:29 pm

(Wait. We're fighting something again? What excatly is, uh, going on?)
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:55 pm

(I agree with Estelle he should probably see the owl or something like that because if this is just going to be fighting every time we go a round then there's no point in it.)
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:06 pm

(no we have objective. one defend the camp. 2 well this is a privte thing with ken but he is after something he feels that can help... hopeful. it might be another fake but still. will exsplane exsacly later.)
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:18 am

(Okay but can we do the other way or all together?I can defend with Andrew while you find the something.. whatever.)

Acacia returned to Estelle's side. Estelle catiously slipped from the bushes, motioning for Andrew to follow quietly. She crept near Ken.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:06 am

Ken fell down from the branch grabbing his sword from its sheaf and sheild from his back. He ran off before the mentar could hit him with anything that would turn him into a pancake.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:13 am

Andrew followed behind Estelle moving out of the bushes with his fists ready. Maybe Ken wasn't dead yet but that was unlikely.

Last edited by Andrew719 on Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:40 am

Ken jumpped to the side dougeing a axe. the minotar was following him. Ken grabbed an exsplosive bolt from his pack and shoved it into the ground. as the minotar ran in it landed on the bolt sending it fling into a tree turning to gold dust. Ken wiped the soot off his face and took cover behind a tree. He needed to get to that tree fast and with the logic of Big bang plus hostiles near by it was not going to be long before a bunch of them would be pooring in.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:49 pm

Estelle swung onto a tree branch, Acacia flying next to her. She saw what happened in the trees. 'Nice, Ken' she leaped down, pulling out and rolling at the last possible moment. All of this in silence. She sprinted to where she saw a fleeting shadow behind a tree. Ken.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:50 am

Ken turnned his head seeing Estelle running forward. His ears were ringing from the exsplosives so everything seemed to be far off some where else.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:22 am

Estelle tackled Ken, pushing him towards the tree. She stuck to the trunk herself. 'Quiet' she whispered. 'Acacia, do a round.' Acacia flew off. She unsheathed Silverstag and her darts.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:31 am

Ken noticed estell say something but he could not tell what it was. He rubbed his ears attemping to get them to stop ringing. every thing started to come back.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:34 pm

Andrew came up behind Estelle. When Estelle brought her sword he thought it best to do the same so h brought both out. He put both of them together so he could still run with them at the same speed.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:32 am

((Ken did you ask any admins before you started?))
Lily appeared from nowhere, with Aqua unsheathed. She had been checking on the other defense teams, reminding them of the plans.
“Alright. I checked all the other teams. They're starting to get ambushed. A hellhound almost killed me on the way here,” she shook her hir, ridding it of monster slime. “Estelle, bring me up to speed,”

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:19 am

(yes but all i got was a bunch of madness tha told me we were to start... from that i made this then suddenly i found out about the defend and attacking teams thread jumped there and then some how ended up back here again.... STOP TRUSTING ME TO kNOw EVERYTHING I GOT VERY BAD ADHD ADD AND SENSORY... AND DISLEXIA... AND SHORT TERM LONG TERM MEMORY RETREAVEL DISORDER... I GOT PROBLEMS...

Ken grabbed his crossbow and started reloading it while he could. some thing told him something bad was going to happen... very bad. As he was loading he relized he accidentaly loaded on of the sound bolts. He had already ran out of average and fire bolts. It was all sound, exsplove *he only has 2 of those left* a poison bolt, smoke bolt, a piss you off with that ignoing justin beiber music bolt, And a bangarang bolt.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:07 pm

Zach Knoxton, son of Apollo, cheerfully strolled through the woods, approaching Lily and Estelle, a massive longbow strapped to his back, alongside a long claymore. He tossed a dirk, or scottish dagger, from hand to hand. "Hey, need any help? I mean, I'm sure there is some ice cream or something in need of assistance back at camp, but if there's something better to do...."
Zach
Zach

Drachmae : 929

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:52 pm

“We're being attacked by monsters,”
Lily replied quietly. “Weren't yiu at dinner yesterday? Your cabinmates are over there,” she pointed west to where she stood with a cautious finger. “I suppose you brought your weapons?”

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:51 pm

Suddenly Sevral spikeds few by one hitting ken's sheild another scrapping his ankle. "aggh MY GODS." He screamed out in pain. He turned to see 2 mandicores. "darn those things are hard enoght to kill when theres just 1 and there is 2. He needed to find a way around them to the tree. And He knew exscaly how. He Shot off the arrows. HUGE PLUMS OF SMOke appeared and Pendulum Other side was Playing. *lol LOUD MUSIC* He charged forward into the smoke He doudged claws and tails all over. He got scrapped once by a tail on his left arm and screamed out but slided to the side doudgeing the other and slid into the hole in the tree the lead to the tunnel. He fell in slamming onto the ground of the tunnel.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:31 pm

(At least make it to where we can survive. Even Annabeth, Percy, Grover and Thalia couldn't take down one. We've got less people, less skill and power. So please change that to 1.)
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next