Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

uuuuuuuuuuuuu did miss something did the defending camp start.

3 posters

Go down

uuuuuuuuuuuuu did miss something did the defending camp start. Empty uuuuuuuuuuuuu did miss something did the defending camp start.

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:14 pm

question above same as here. to lazy to type it again. Razz
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

uuuuuuuuuuuuu did miss something did the defending camp start. Empty Re: uuuuuuuuuuuuu did miss something did the defending camp start.

Post  Guest Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:12 am

Nope but you can do a post with me someplace if you want.

Back to top Go down

uuuuuuuuuuuuu did miss something did the defending camp start. Empty Re: uuuuuuuuuuuuu did miss something did the defending camp start.

Post  Estelle Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:17 am

I can join! .....can I? : )
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:28 am

If wel'll do one. By the way i went to whitneys forum and left hima message. A cold one.

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:42 am

Nice job, Lily. I sent him one weeks ago. He is SO dead.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:03 am

If he ever returns we will be enemis forevee. Whatevee happens i will make sure that he never does anything foolish like that ever again. Ever.

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:43 am

Mmm. I can totally relate.

Sorry for the slight..ah.. off-topic discussion, admins. We'll continue through PM.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:12 pm

... Well I thoght we were following a thread after the ampatheater but before I had any idea what we were doing I posted a defending camp thread thing in the woods already.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:32 pm

I'll join in on that action.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:51 pm

Okay we'll the thread is the top thread in the woods. Question we were fighting other demo gods. Or was it monsters. Or both
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:15 am

Um, I'm fighting everything in my path. Aren't you?
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:28 am

Me too. But did you ask an admin first?

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:51 pm

(well i forgot what was attacking.) lol failure gets sniped)
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:13 am

Excuse me. What?
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:33 am

:Facepalms.....again:

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:02 pm

well think about it this way (plays team fortress and think you are on blue team when you are on red team. you start shooting red guys and then blue sniper shoots you in the head.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:51 pm

That would be really stupid.

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:02 pm

well people do it (mostly 4 year olds that you wonder why are they playing... ow well more xp for me
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:31 pm

Oh. Okay, I think I get it.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:08 pm

basicly say you went to war and started shooting civils or trees not relizeing you were supost to shoot the guy thats behind you with DMR to your head.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down