Defending the camp and getting the plans. *open to all please join*

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Defending the camp and getting the plans. *open to all please join* - Page 3 Empty Re: Defending the camp and getting the plans. *open to all please join*

Post  Zach on Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:53 am

Deleted

Last edited by Xavier on Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zach
Zach

Drachmae : 929

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

Back to top Go down

Defending the camp and getting the plans. *open to all please join* - Page 3 Empty Re: Defending the camp and getting the plans. *open to all please join*

Post  Lily on Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:11 pm

((A dirk cannot fit Dauntless's mouth. Dauntless is a very small rattlesnake, possibly the snallest in its kind))
“oh dear,” Megan sighed, and Dauntless bit the boy's hand at once.
Lily
Lily
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4748

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Poseidon
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach on Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:15 pm

((No I mean, just the edge.))
Zach
Zach

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily on Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:19 pm

((I suggest that he doesn't unless if he wants to seriously injure it and ultimately have Megan flay Zach alive))
Lily
Lily
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach on Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:23 pm

(I don't know if she could... She probably would win, but Zach has survived on his own for six years, fighting monsters and whatnot)
Zach
Zach

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach on Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:25 pm

(Oh I know I could say he took a stick and Dauntless bit the stick.)
Zach
Zach

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily on Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:36 pm

((Megan's been facing them for a longer time and she didn't exactly have a magical place to keep her safe. Anyhow, Great idea. Post it. also delete your latest post. There is a rule regarding double posts.))
Lily
Lily
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:50 pm

(scince there is no responce I will fight NPC.)

ken as he slashed had his sword blocked by one of the titan kids while the other attempted to stab him with a spear. He slid his sword down the other sword doudgeing the enemy blade and cutting the end off the spear before it could touch him. He then slammed his sheild into the titan kid with sword knocking him over and stabbing into the other one to have him block his blade with the wooden spear splitting the spear handle in half.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach on Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:58 pm

After putting his bow down, Zach slowly broke a stick off the branch behind him. Whipping both hands from behind his back, he put the wood in the snake's mouth so it could not bite him and grabbed it by the neck with his other hand.
Zach
Zach

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:01 pm

Ken then grabbed his tomahawk with his sheild hand and slammed it into the titan kid with the sword. the other he attemted to flower cut his arm up.

(flowers a very quick spinning slash motion the is preformed in a circle over and over for atleast one or to slashs, when you have a flag on your sword it looks like a flower... (I KNOW KUNGFUI)
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle on Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:29 pm

Estelle bit her lip. 'Acacia, is it true that owls eat snakes?'Acacia hooted in response. 'Then GO!' Acacia flew away. Estelle smiled and put her darts in her front pocket.
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily on Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:34 am

When megan spotted the owl, she showed no signs of suprise. “Stupid owl,” she muttered. “Dauntless, drill 45,” Dauntless bit harder on the stick and let the venom dribble down the stick. As Zach threw the stick in response it swiftly went to attack the bird. “That's my baby,” she mused and scaled the tree until she reached Zach. She grabbed him in a way so tjat he couldnt escape. “Stop that bird...” she drew a knife and put it in front of Zach's throat. “or he dies,”
Mean while lily had disarmed the girl, and given her a wound, and the girl had run, leaving a trail of blood.

((Estelle, you have an opponent to get. He will get you any second. Please rp Estelle fighting him for at least 3 posts. All players should get a chance to fight for themselves))
Lily
Lily
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle on Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:55 am

((Gotcha))

Estelle groaned. She didn't like Zach, but she guessed.. 'Acacia, not now.' Acacia flew obidiently to her side. Estelle felt someone behind her and whirled around, raising Silverstag on instinct. It connected with another sword with a clang. 'Boy, you picked the wrong person.' she growled as she parried another strike to the arm. Acacia pecked at the opponent's bald places(meaning where he isn't armored).
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:36 am

Ken seccsefuly took down the other titan army kid that had the spear. and turned high tailing it. Normaly he would stay but hes objective. GET THE PLANS BACK TO CAMP. USE THE PLANS TO GO CABLOOOWWYYYY and PYRO HAPPY MOHAHHAHA. As he ran he attempted to wrap his hands with bandages..
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy/Erik on Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:48 pm

Ava jogged towards Megan, sounding breathless. "Excuse my tardiness, I was having trouble with my gloves." She yelled up the tree. "You look like you're managing though." She glanced around, confused as to what was going on, seeing a few kids she didn't quite recognize. Ava targeted the fleeing boy who was yelling something. She figured it was some kind of signal to the others so she picked up a log and chucked it at him.

((Wooh this is interesting. Are we fighting NPCs too?))
Wolfy/Erik
Wolfy/Erik

Drachmae : 1665

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Eris
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily on Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:09 am

((Yeah...but a lot of them are still quite new so they don't know much. The boy Ava pixked is Ken. He's really hyper. Look for “Condor”'s posts))
Megan smirked a little at Ava. “we should.have a look at those gloves when we get back,” she smiled at her and them turned back to Zach.
“Since you're not the priority......” she cut a deep gash in Zach's abodomen. “You can sit out for the time. If i feel nice, I'll send Dauntless here to finish you off quickly,” Dauntless came amd slid around her ankles.
“Ava, tell me if you need help with that twerp,” she yelled and went over to Estelle and threw a knife at her.

((Since i think Xavier will be offline for a bit i Gave him a clear reasom for sitting out. Zach still may be able to use his weapons but cannot move.....gods I am in GM mode))
Lily
Lily
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:31 am

Ken jumped to the side dodgeing the flying peice of wood that would of probly debrained him if he did not move just then. He tripped landing onto the ground. He grabbed his multi shot cross bow *shots left 1 very ignoing justinbeiber shot (i do not like his i thoght it would ignoing the crap out of everyone) He shot the very last shot. It missed and started screaching out that horable sound some very weird girls with no life call music.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle on Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:36 am

Estelle had just finished the boy off when she heard a whistling noise cut through the air. She whirled around and the ring of her braid hit a knife,making it clatter to the ground harmlessly. Estelle's face took on an expression of pure hate when she saw Megan Shard. She readied her darts inside her pocket, saying nothing. The poison of a black mamba. That should be quite painful. She let Acacia go silently, willing her to hunt down the snake.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN on Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:48 am

Ken stood up covering his ears.*yeah the effects of very loud justinbeiber music. madness, insanity, lossing the will to live, and bleeding of the ears.* He shoved earphones in and overpower the loud justinbeiber music with his pendulum music on his ipod touch. He then grabbed his sword and sheild and started running away from the loud horable justin beiber music.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy/Erik on Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm

Ava used her glove to block the arrow. It smashed into the bronze and was smashed into splinters. She closed her hand into a fist to crush whatever mechanics (or magic, she supposed) was creating the loud,annoying modern music. It was an interesting toy, she supposed, but what use on battle something like that would have was beyond her. The boy kept running. She shrugged and jogged over to help Megan, picking up the sword of a fallen kid in case she needed it.
Wolfy/Erik
Wolfy/Erik

Drachmae : 1665

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Eris
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle on Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:21 pm

Estelle groaned. Justin Beiber? She made a mental note to talk to Ken about it later. She resumed watching that cursed child of Zelos (no offense, anyone) warily, waiting for her to attack first. Meanwhile.. Acacia would be looking for prey. Estelle's face showed no expression, but a hint of amusement played in her mind.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily on Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:43 am

((None taken. AFter all, it's a battle. But I'm quite happy that Megan has no mind-reading powers.....

Megan whistled. She wanted Dauntless by her side. That little twerp....she looked as if she had plans.
"Come on, Ava. I think Mark would like it if we killed this annoying twerp," She mused and threw a knife at the girl's hand, then started to sprint to the girl, with a knife in each hand.
"Uh-uh," Lily shot a shield of water, stopping the blade's speed. Megan cursed.
"Hey Lily,why can't you come and defend her with your non-given powers?" she yelled and then slammed into Estelle with velocity and spped, and pinned her down, her knees on the girl's shoulders, restraining her from her silly weapons.
"Ava, change of plan. I'll take care of her. You take on that not-so pretty blonde,"
Lily
Lily
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle on Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:30 am

Estelle spat on the grass. Although her shoulders were pinned down, her knife was still strapped to her arm. And she could just get that dart in by forcing it in.. Her face was still expressionless-she'd learned to conceal her feelings. But not the mamba. She didn't want her to die so quickly-and Lily had to get her revenge. She switched to a strong tranquilizer and injected the dart. She got ready to thrust it into the opponent, wishing Athena would make it possible for it to go down a fluid- it would work best then. But even if not.. this was her chemical dose. She had created it-it would be hard not to give in to the soothing feeling. She thanked Lily silently and wished her luck.

But before she attacked..she would try to stall for time. 'Paul,' she rasped, looking for a reaction. 'You loved Paul, didn't you?'

((Estelle has heard Lily talk about him on short occasions..))
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily on Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:44 am

Megan stared at the girl with a mean look in her eye. She knew that she was looking for a reaction. Constant training had taught her that. "I liked him more than you," sensing that she was creating a diversion she looked around, and seeing the drat, she plucked it out of the girl's hands.
"Really? I've trained years and years for this. No dart's gonna stop me," she smirked.

"Give me the rest, twit," She said with a smirk. "Or else she dies,' she turned her head and threw the dart at Lily's ankle. It met the target and Lily slumped.
"Ava?" she winked and pressed a knife to the girl's throat for extra measure.
Lily
Lily
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle on Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:09 am

Estelle smirked silently. I'm a daughter of Athena, idiot. Don't think I haven't anticipated that. she expertly twirled another dart at Lily and shot by hitting the back of it, It should give her the strength she had lost, and more, but she pleaded with her eyes not to let the enemies know. She was a proud marksman, and the dart found its way to Lily without any of the enemies noticing. She then turned on her thinking music mentally and set to think of a plan. Should she use the mamba? Perhaps call Acacia? If only she could have known more about this Shard.. but no time for regret. She could feel the cold metal on her throat. Mustering up her strength, she whistled a low tune, the impression of graceful predators, wolves, owls, cats, hunting in the moonlight.It gave an eerie chill, the noise rippling through the air. The Call of the Wild, she had called this piece of music. Ironic. Upon hearing this, Acacia would come back and know what to do. A sort of a code, you might say.

Acacia flew with a shrieking hoot, faster than any person on earth could have believed an owl can fly. She ducked low, catching the knife on her sharp claws. She got a gash around her stomach, and she strained with the effort, but was able to go into a tree and stick the knife into a branch. Estelle gave a grateful look and rolled away, back on her feet once more. Acacia was bleeding. Estelle whistled a sharp note firmly. Another code.'Fly to your brothers and sisters,' it meant,'Come back only if you are back in good state.' Acacia flew away, but not without looking back. Estelle drew Silverstag. She loaded two darts and sent it flying. One hit Acacia to lessen the pain. Another was directed at Megan. Not the fatal poison-she had decided against it- but something that was almost equally painful. There was a faint trace of blood where the knife touched her neck, but she had learned to ignore small pain. She smiled faintly.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next