Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After lunch, circling around the lake in a canoe with friends

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

After lunch, circling around the lake in a canoe with friends - Page 2 Empty Re: After lunch, circling around the lake in a canoe with friends

Post  Marie Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:14 am

She watched him looking at her expectantly, waiting to hear more. She sighed. "Fine. But don't hate me for this okay? Well, when I was about 8, I met this guy 2 years older called Dean, he was a son of Zeus. He happened to come across me when I was being attacked by a pretty large group of evil bird things. He saved me, and we'd been close since. We went around the USA for a few years, fighting mosters and generally trying to stay alive. We came across San Fransisco, we'd been looking for water for a few days, and he had finally spotted this really big lake about a quarter of the way up a mountain. He told me to wait on the side of the road, and he'd be back with drinks in about half an hour.
So I waited. For a few days. He never came back." She looked uneasily at Cameron, before continuing, "My Mum appeared to me in a dream, telling me I was in danger, that I had to leave. So, naturally, I ignored her, still loyal to my friend. I waited for another week, though there was still no sign of him. On the 8th night, a pack of hellhounds that had apparently been tracking his scent across the US for a few months. I managed to escape them before hey found me, but if they hadn't come, I wouldn't have left San Fransisco. I should have been there for him. What if something happened to him? I wasn't even there to protect him." She fought back the tears, trying to compose herself, hiding her emotions. "ON the 4th night of waiting for him, a small snowy owl came and landed on my shoulder. He refused to leave, so I reluctantly kept him, naming him Sparky, after Dean. We had nicknames for each other. Sparky reminds me of him, and if I hadn't been weakening because of thirst, hewould have never had to go." She paused, looking at Cameron, expecting some for of hate to be welling up inside him. What kind of person leaves their friend to fend for themselves, after all they had been through?

She knew how she should have been feeling, but after virutally re-living her greatest nightmare while telling it to someone, she felt nothing. She was an empty shell, unable to feel emotion at that time.
Marie
Marie

Drachmae : 548
Location : The Ampitheatre/Camp Half Blood, training, that sorta thing.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Athena
Items :

Back to top Go down

After lunch, circling around the lake in a canoe with friends - Page 2 Empty Re: After lunch, circling around the lake in a canoe with friends

Post  camcam9999 Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:23 am

Cameron noticing she was becoming as if she was numb he said to her"it's okay it wasn't your fault you didn't what was gonna happen"Cameron said that feeling sorry for her.
camcam9999
camcam9999

Drachmae : 870

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:46 am

"I could have stopped it from happening. I mean, for goodness sake, leaving a Big 3 kid alone in San Fransisco? What was I thinking?"
She balanced her boat quickly, before she toppled out of it. "I didn't know that mount Tam was there then, but still. What if he climbed up Mont Tam!!?"
Marie
Marie

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:47 pm

"Marie, please, relax.
I understand. It would have been very hard to leave, but if you stayed, you might not be with us today." Lily comforted her." Let's go to my cabin.
IF we stay here, one of us is going to fall in the water." she said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:57 am

Lexi's canoe wobbled, and threatened to turn upside down. She managed to steady the boat the way Lily had shown her. "Yes, I agree with Lily. I'mgonna fall into the water if we stay here." (lol)
Lexi
Lexi

Drachmae : 434
Location : Camp Half blood, The Leo Valdez Fan Club or the forges, one or the other

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:43 am

"Yeah. And Lexi, seeing your conueing skills, I suggest you stick to ground or air travel." Lily told her as she willed Lexi's conue to come to the shore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:17 am

Marie laughed and followed Lily back to the shore, tying up her canoe when she got to the shore.
Marie
Marie

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:34 am

Lexi laughed with Marie. "Right. Like i'm gonna leave this canoe alone now. I've discovered a form of transport that I can't control! Its terrible!" She grinned back. "Oh no. Leaving it would be waay too easy."

'though its gonna be pretty hard' she thought. Dezi the labrador was waiting at the shore for her, whimpering and backing away from the water, spitting hot, liquid gold at it.
Lexi
Lexi

Location : Camp Half blood, The Leo Valdez Fan Club or the forges, one or the other

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  camcam9999 Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:12 am

Cameron came down to the shore tied his canoe up and said "what should we do now?"
camcam9999
camcam9999

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:29 pm

I think that Lily has invited up over to the Posiedon Cabin.
Lexi
Lexi

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  camcam9999 Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:55 pm

"Kay then lets go"Cameron said walking towards the Poseidon cabin.
camcam9999
camcam9999

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:17 pm

Lexi walked with him, the others she was sure would be close behind
Lexi
Lexi

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2