Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After lunch, circling around the lake in a canoe with friends

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

After lunch, circling around the lake in a canoe with friends Empty After lunch, circling around the lake in a canoe with friends

Post  Marie Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:03 pm

Marie sat in a canoe, waiting for her friends to arrive.
She had chosen the one with an owl painted on the side, assuming it was the Athena Cabin's one. She sat, lost in thought about Sparky. Her friend Sparky, not the owl. She had last seen him long before she got to camp, a year ago maybe. On the streets of San Fransisco. He said he'd be right back, he just went to get some water in the lake on the hill, and he never returned. She'd been distraught. she remembered why she had named her owl after him. The owl Sparky had flown onto her shoulder after the 3rd night she camped out on the side of the road, where he said he'd meet her 3 days before. She would not lose hope.

Seeing two figures in the distance, Marie forced herself away from those horrid memories. Hoping they were Cameron and Lily, she ran up to them.
Marie
Marie

Drachmae : 548
Location : The Ampitheatre/Camp Half Blood, training, that sorta thing.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Athena
Items :

Back to top Go down

After lunch, circling around the lake in a canoe with friends Empty Re: After lunch, circling around the lake in a canoe with friends

Post  Marie Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:30 pm

Realising it was not them, just a couple of nymphs, she wandered back to the canoe, memories flooding back against her will.
The night she realised he wasn't coming back. She had had a dream, her mother had told her that she had to leave, as she was in danger. She was stubborn, and stayed on the side of the road another week. 7 days after the dream, about 5 hellhounds began trackig her scent, and were on the verge of attacking when she managed to escape.
It had torn her heart in two, leaving him. Well it felt like she was leaving him. Though there was no trace of him at all, and there hadn't been for the past week, she felt like her heart had been broken, he didn't come back. Where was he? why didn't he retun?
She choked, on the verge of tears. It still upset her to remember that night. She didn't just leave her only friend behind that night, a part of her had died, her very soul shattered beyond repair. She was broken, and nothing could fix her. She remembered how they used to laugh, joke around, calling him Sparky and him calling her Smartie. How he used to cheer her up on the days when she felt like fighting the monsters was no use. He protected her, he cared. Something must have happened to him back in San Fransisco.

Okay, now that was getting upsetting. Shaking, Marie rose, she thought she saw them, there was no mistaking Cameron's laugh. It sounded a little like his She forced the memories to the back of her mind, where they couldn't hurt her. She ran up to them, forcing a smile, and trying to hide the fact that she had been crying.

Last edited by Marie on Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Marie
Marie

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

After lunch, circling around the lake in a canoe with friends Empty Re: After lunch, circling around the lake in a canoe with friends

Post  Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:38 pm

Lily sauntered to the lake and picked out her usual one, a small, sky-blue colored one with waved on it. then she got into it and started to paddle quickkly after Marie. Snowball tried to go into the water, but just before she could dive, Lily caught her and put her in her cage.

Back to top Go down

Post  camcam9999 Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:56 pm

Cameron jumped in the Zeus canoe and said"how you like my new sword"Cameron said conjuring his sword from the watch.
camcam9999
camcam9999

Drachmae : 870

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:45 am

Marie sat in the middle of the lake, waiting for Lily and Cameron to catch up.
"Wow. THAT'S you're new sword!!?? REALLY? its amazing! I bet it does cool stuff, as well?"
Marie
Marie

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:01 am

"Look at mine too." Lily said, and uncapped High Tide. Then she said"It's really cool and it van help me control the water the disarm."

OOC: You, know, let's just SKIP the tour.
I really don't know how I'm going to lead it, so lets just get dinner after this then gather up at my cabin.
We can Hang out there.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:56 am

Lexi wandered along the edge of the lake, watching the three playing around in their canoes.
She decicided to join them, pulling up her canoe with tools painted on the sides.
Lexi
Lexi

Drachmae : 434
Location : Camp Half blood, The Leo Valdez Fan Club or the forges, one or the other

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:08 am

Lily paddled over to Lexi and said "Hey Lexi!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:42 am

"Hi Lily!" Lexi tried desperetely to keep the canoe from toppling over. She didn't like going underwater that much. Canoes were the only form of transport she had difficulty with. She paddled on one side of the canoe, and it turned around to face Lily, after going around in circles a couple of times and making her dizzy. "Yaay! I can sorta use this thing!"
Lexi
Lexi

Location : Camp Half blood, The Leo Valdez Fan Club or the forges, one or the other

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:52 am

Marie, getting used to the canoe now, blew into a little silver dog whistle, and a few moments later, a rather small snowy owl came to land on her shoulder. "Hey, Sparky." She stroked his feathers for a moment. "Lily, this is Sparky, the owl I was telling you about." She smiled in Sparky's general direction, though it was a half hearted sad smile.
Marie
Marie

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  camcam9999 Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:41 am

"Yeah my sword does cool things see the hole through the middle,look what i can do with it"Cameron said as he charged up the hole to make electricity surge through the hole.
camcam9999
camcam9999

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:23 am

Marie stared at the sword in amazement. "Wow. Now that's what I call a weapon, look! pure electricity." She leaned forward to touch it, then drew her hand back quickly. "Yep, definetely electiricty. That hurt. That is an epic sword."
She got out her present from her mother, that she had gotten that morning. It was a white Yankees cap, with 'yankees' written in bold red letters on it.
She held it out to them to see. "I bet you can't guess what it does!" She exclaimed.
Marie
Marie

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:21 pm

"Here Lexi." Lily said, and balenced her conue. "There. it should be esaier to conue now. Anyway, I have an idea. how about a special bead that it you touch, you become invisible??" she said.

Back to top Go down

Post  camcam9999 Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:11 am

Cameron realizing something said"guys i just realized most of my friends are either younger then me or are girls"Cameron said sighing lost in his own thoughts about the one person he wished he had.
camcam9999
camcam9999

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:14 am

"Um yah.......so?" Asked Lily.

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:46 am

"maybe more boys will come after their term at school is over." She stroked the cap fondly. "Lily was close to guessing what it does.."
She slapped the cap on her head, and her image shimmered for a moment, then disappeared completely.
Realising Cameron looked a little upset, she said, "Hey, you alright there? If its about a girl, you love someone, you lose them. Its just the way it is. Trust me, I know. I've been through that, he was like a brother to me.." She leaned towards him and whispered in him ear, so no one else could hear, "Yeah, I heard you down at the Long Island Sound, I know how you feel." She sat in her canoe for a moment, the depressing memories rushing back. She tried to feel sadness, but his disapperance had left her empty, a shell of the person she used to be.

Snapping out of it abruptly, she realised that she was still invisible, and it must have startled Cameron to suddenly hear her voice in his ear coming out of nowhere. She took the cap off. "Sorry about that. Sometimes forget i'm wearing it!"

Last edited by Marie on Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Marie
Marie

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:59 am

Lexi thanked Lily for blanacing her conue, she felt a little more confident now in it.
"Lily, that's a really cool idea. And, you could put it on your camp necklace so that you don't lose it. Thats an wesome idea. Mind if I use that?"
Lexi
Lexi

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:13 am

"Well, duh. That's why I told you!" Lily said.
"But make it so that our sword are invisible too. We don't want a sword in the air." she added.

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:02 am

"oooh!that's cool! love the idea. We should make that one of those weapons that everyone has. Everyone who wants to go to the Base Camp, anyway!"\
Marie looked surprised at the fact that someone had guessed what her cap did. She wasn't expecting anyone to guess right.
"We could send an offering to Hecate, goddess of magic before the battle, just to make sure that we will not be seen at all. Its always good to be on the safe side, and think up strageties just in case something goes wrong." 'like when he disappeared, I should have gone with him, to defend him..' But she didn't say that aloud.
Marie
Marie

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  camcam9999 Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:40 pm

Cameron thought leaned over to Marie and whispered"who was the guy that you liked."
camcam9999
camcam9999

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:57 pm

"Dean Tailor, son of Zeus. He disappeared, and it was all my fault. Long story." she replied. "Okay, I told you something i've never told anyone else. So who was the lucky girl?"
Marie
Marie

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  camcam9999 Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:59 pm

"Her name was Taylor Irwin and no-matter what i do she's always on my mind"Cameron said fighting back tears.
camcam9999
camcam9999

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:12 pm

"Yeah, I can totally relate to that. Let me guess, people have been telling you to get over it, get on with life, but no matter how you try, you just can't?
mmm-hmm. Yeah, Dean was more than a friend. I should have been there for him, something must have happened to him, he wouldn't just leave.." Her voice trailed off, she fought to control her emotions, to not let them show. She managed a weak smile.
Marie
Marie

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  camcam9999 Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:30 pm

"That is what they say and they don't know what I go through"Cameron said as a tear rolled down his cheek.
camcam9999
camcam9999

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:46 pm

Marie signed, nodding in argreement. She felt that they had become good friends, or they were going to be. She wondered if she should trust him withtelling him about her past. Everything, not just the parts she wanted people to know.
Marie
Marie

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next