Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Embarrasing Canoe Ride

Go down

An Embarrasing Canoe Ride Empty An Embarrasing Canoe Ride

Post  Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:14 pm

Violet paddled along in her canoe.Stroking the paddle through the water.Then,her boat flipped over and she heard giggling.She cursed in Ancient Greek at the naiads and hoisted herself out of the water.She muttered some pretty darn bad things in English now but they were still swears.She sat at the dock,hoping no one would notice she was soaking wet and had naiads laughing at her.
Please no one see,she thought,please,please,please no one see!

Back to top Go down

An Embarrasing Canoe Ride Empty Re: An Embarrasing Canoe Ride

Post  Ross Anima Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:17 pm

Ross walked by the canoe lake and saw a soaked Violet sitting on the ground beside it. "You ok?" He asked her as he approached.
Ross Anima
Ross Anima

Drachmae : 333

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:21 pm

At first,Violet hadn't even realized Ross was there.She just kept muttering some pretty nasty things about the naiads.She looked up and swore loudly."Just some filthy naiads." she said. Then she paused, "How do I always somehow run into you?" she asked "I mean...isn't it kind of bizarre that you don't run into anyone else...I don't run into anyone else...it's kind of weird...you know?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Ross Anima Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:25 pm

"Yeah, well no one else will talk to me even when I try to talk to them so. As for you, well I don't know maybe your just weird" Ross said the last one sarcastically.
Ross Anima
Ross Anima

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:33 pm

"I don't even know how many times i've heard that one." she said. She thought of the times she was called weird...
You'll never fit in,Grape Girl!...Give up the dreams,Friendless!...Me? Friends with you? Oh please!...You're just so weird!...You'll never fit in!...
Then,Violet realized she looked like she was in a trance,but she didn't want to get out of it.She thought about her mortal school classmates.
Stupid dyslexic little Friendless!...You're so weird,Violet! You'll never fit in...Chiron's voice rang in her ears...Maybe you're just different... She had always hated how they called her Friendless...that was her name...Grape Love Girl or Friendless.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ross Anima Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:36 pm

"I didn't mean it that way. I was kidding" Ross apologized, frowning. He reached out his hand to Violet to help her up.
Ross Anima
Ross Anima

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:45 pm

"Nah...It's fine" she grabbed his hand.Then,she narrowed her eyes,"There's something...different about you..." she paused "you...you just are one of the only campers that have ever talked to me..." she glanced off for a second "i've popped up on that hill to greet new campers but they always walk around me and run off...you actually said something..." she went into her mysterious trance again then woke herslef "Couldn't you tell I was...a nobody?" she thought about what she had just said "It's almost like you knew I would trust you...you sort of judged that I would be the kind of person who would need a person to talk to..." she thought about the word "judged"..."maybe 'judged' wasn't the right word for that..." she paused "When you first saw me...couldn't you tell that I was a person that really needed a...friend." she said the word friend as if it were so awful.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ross Anima Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:51 pm

"Well..I wouldn't tell most people this unless its necessary but seeing as your the only person who has said more then a few words to me, I can sort of see flowing aura of intention around a person. I can sense whether they wish to do me harm. You're intentions seemed pure and of the friendly kind. Anyone like that is ok in my book" Ross said in reply.
Ross Anima
Ross Anima

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:53 pm

"I don't get what I did to deserve no friends..." she said "I was nice to all my friends and they just stopped being nice to me...It's kind of bizarre."

Back to top Go down

Post  Ross Anima Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:56 pm

"Some people just aren't good people. Unfortunately its hard to change that. Believe me I've tried" Ross said.
Ross Anima
Ross Anima

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:03 pm

Violet felt weird.Ross was so much easier to talk to than...well,some other people she knew.Truth was,he was pretty darn wise."It's weird to actually have someone who understands me...I used to feel totally alone in this whole world...it kind of sucked." she said. "You're not like other demi-...um...(you get what I mean)...you're...more layedback...simpler...easier to talk to."

Back to top Go down

Post  Ross Anima Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:05 pm

"Have you tried to talk to other people? You never know unless you try" Ross said.
Ross Anima
Ross Anima

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:09 pm

"They just ignore me with some look of hatred in their eyes and walk away like I insulted their family or something." she said describing her earlier conversations with some "cousins". "They look at me like I have some disease or something." she continued. "I'm not really that bad am I?" she asked "Woah,woah,woah.Watch out how you answer that...I carry magic at all times."

Back to top Go down

Post  Ross Anima Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:12 pm

Ross smiled. "No your not that bad. And I have a hammer to defend myself" He said in reply.
Ross Anima
Ross Anima

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:15 pm

"Ha ha," she laughed sarcastiacally "And you would kill me with a hammer?...Because I don't think you would really do that."

Back to top Go down

Post  Ross Anima Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:18 pm

"Yeah your right. Dionysus would probably smite me if I did" Ross said.
Ross Anima
Ross Anima

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:22 pm

She laughed "That," said Violet "Is so true it's not even funny." she paused "Ok...so maybe it is." She heard footsteps of hungry campers romping to the Dining Hall. "Dinner," she said "Race you to the Dining Hall?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Ross Anima Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:23 pm

"Ok" With that Ross ran off towards the dinning hall. Although he was physically fit he is stronger in the uper body then in his legs thus he didn't run super quickly.
Ross Anima
Ross Anima

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:25 pm

Violet took off even before Ross had agreed. As soon as he said,"O-",she had already ran off at a very intense speed,her long legs moving swiftly as she fled the Lake.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ross Anima Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:27 pm

((Skip to dinning hall or something?))
Ross Anima
Ross Anima

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:30 pm

((One of us can just start a topic at the Dining Hall or something))

Back to top Go down

Post  Ross Anima Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:31 pm

((How about we use one of the old ones?))
Ross Anima
Ross Anima

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:34 pm

((Just make something...I find it faster and easier...you start...you're good at starting stuff))

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down