Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Learning To Open Up (Open! Especially to people she hasnt met!)

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Learning To Open Up (Open! Especially to people she hasnt met!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Learning To Open Up (Open! Especially to people she hasnt met!)

Post  Cerulaen Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:43 pm

((Pfft, being a writer doesn't mean you make characters faster....xP If anything, people who AREN'T writers make them faster...I spend a lot of time getting into the mindset of them while I'm creating them, so I have a much better idea of their motives and what makes them tick before I start writing them. That way, it's easier to write them in character straight from the get-go
But that's just me...xD))
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Learning To Open Up (Open! Especially to people she hasnt met!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Learning To Open Up (Open! Especially to people she hasnt met!)

Post  Sir Malachai Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:47 pm

"Yea! Of course! " He said happily!
"You can meet Tug!"
Malachai got really excited about the prospect of Tug meeting Corra..
Sir Malachai
Sir Malachai

Drachmae : 402

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:59 pm

((When it comes to writing, i dont typically plan anything out beforehand except the main characters. And then i just develop them as i go. Thats always worked for me Razz )) Corra smiled. He was cute when he was excited. "Great! When should I meet you?"
Callistos
Callistos

Drachmae : 564

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite/Hecate
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Malachai Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:02 pm

"Tonight, meet me outside the stable doors around midnight."
Malachai said with a big smile.
(should i make that an actual topic)
Sir Malachai
Sir Malachai

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:22 pm

Corra gave him a hug. "Awesome.Now, we should probably get to breakfast." She grabbed his hand and walked with him. (Yeah, if you want to, that would be cool Smile ))
Callistos
Callistos

Drachmae : 564

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite/Hecate
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Malachai Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:27 pm

Malachai felt happiness bubble inside him as she had grabbed his hand and led them towards the dining area for food.
(ok ill go make the topic)
Sir Malachai
Sir Malachai

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:18 pm

((Lawl, yeah, once I start writing them the characters tend to develop minds of their owns...like Ri xD And I normally let them do what they want xP))
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4