Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Learning To Open Up (Open! Especially to people she hasnt met!)

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Learning To Open Up (Open! Especially to people she hasnt met!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Learning To Open Up (Open! Especially to people she hasnt met!)

Post  Sir Malachai Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:02 pm

Malachai, trying to keep his heart from racing, thought for a moment.
"Would Ven work?" He asked turning to face her.
As he looked at Corra, he started noticing tiny details about her. How her eyes were wonderfully blue, how her lips looked soft. How her brown hair looked extremely wonderful in the morning sunlight... how she was in her pajamas. Malachai squeezed her hand back.
"I know you say not to be nervous..." he trailed off mumbling the last bit of his sentence.
Sir Malachai
Sir Malachai

Drachmae : 402

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Learning To Open Up (Open! Especially to people she hasnt met!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Learning To Open Up (Open! Especially to people she hasnt met!)

Post  Callistos Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:14 pm

"Ven as a nickname? How did you get that? Does it mean something?" She searched his face, looking at his dark hair, blue eyes, at his hand entwined in hers. She want supposed to be nervous, according to her mother, but she was. Nobody had ever treated her like he had. She found herself longing to get closer, but resisted. She would wait for him, he owned the next move. "Im not going to hurt you..." she whispered. ((Ceru, you should screw the wait-until-claiming rule and join in. Razz Corra needs to meet Ri!! Gah.))
Callistos
Callistos

Drachmae : 564

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite/Hecate
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Malachai Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:21 pm

"You know who my mom is right? It's Nemesis...Ven is short for Vengeance....because out of all the traits she has...that was the one I inherited from her." Malachai replied, his sorta downcast now. He held her hand a bit tighter and slide closer to her, so that they were touching.
"I know you won't hurt me..." He whispered back. "I'm nervous because you're Beautiful."
Yea it was sappy..but that was Malachai for you..sappy..and well..different.
Sir Malachai
Sir Malachai

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:28 pm

She was grateful when he slid closer. She could feel his warmth, smell his hair, it was great. She thought she must smell of nutmeg and vanilla after leaving Aphrodite cabin, and smiled. "Okay... Ven. Im not sure what you could call me. Im not good with nicknames. And just... I know. If it helps, just look beyond that. Everyones scared because of the beauty. Just look into my eyes and see another typical demigod." She held his gaze, four blue eyes searching each other, inches apart.
Callistos
Callistos

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:37 pm

((Lawl, I was JUST about to say that Ri should totally bust in and ruin the moment. xD [Gawdz, I'm breaking my rule so much...]))

The romantic moment was shattered by love's worst enemy: realism.

"Well, I hate to rip through your love fantasy, but I find it relevant to point out that nicknaming your boyfriend after the word 'vengeance' would be rather counter productive." Daquiri was propped up on the windowsill inside the Aphrodite Cabin, as her bed was right under it. When it happened to be open, that made it very convenient for eaves-dropping. Or maybe, in this case, inconvenient.

If there was anything Daquiri hated more than guys hitting on her, it was couples fawning over each other like they didn't have any IQ points left. There was a reason she hated love. It was gooey and disgusting and pointless--just something that got your hands messy. Even if it started out as a supposedly beautiful drawing, it got blotted and marred into something ugly--and it was all in permanent marker.

((...metaphors ftw?))
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Malachai Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:46 pm

(Ceru said this is fter Ri's claiming.)

Malachai glanced over to see Ri. His face turned into a scowl as she interrupted, what was a private moment.
He didn't say anything, but he did slowly pull his face back a bit from Corra.
"And what would you know?" He challenged.
Sir Malachai
Sir Malachai

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:48 pm

((To clarify, that means Corra and Chai already know her. Unless you don't want Corra at Ri's claiming, Corra...))
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:19 pm

((Oh no, Corra's gonna be at Ri's claimming. Razz)) Corra jerked back from him. She turned to see Daquiri, her fellow Aphrodite kid. She furrowed her eyebrows. "Excuse me?" she muttered, not allowing herself to say anything worse.
Callistos
Callistos

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:41 pm

The red-head raised a scathing eye brow. "I know that you," Daquiri jerked her head towards Corra, "can do much better than this kid," she began, flicking Malachai's shoulder. "And I know that you," Daquiri acknowledged Malachai at this point, "do better in the stables. Gawd, it's torture just listening to you. So please shut up."

Daquiri was about to turn back around into the warmth of her 2,000 thread count comforter--compliments of the Aphrodite Cabin--when she paused. "Oh. Also, Ven, I believe Chiron wanted to talk to you about your little...night out at the stables last night."

Last edited by Cerulaen on Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Malachai Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:51 pm

Malachai stood up. His eyes were angry.
"Why don't you go back to bed. You could use the beauty sleep!!"
He said towards Ri.
How dare she tell Chiron I was sneaking out. he thought.
Sir Malachai
Sir Malachai

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:37 pm

Corra willed herself not to flip out on Daquiri, but her temper was sertanly rising. Not many people got her too mad. She shut her eyes, counted to ten, then looked back at the red-head. "Look," she muttered, using unneeding emphasis, "I didnt ask you to eavesdrop, but apparently you wanted to. So just, go back to bed." She shouldve stopped at that, but she had one more thing to say to this snob. "Just because youre lonely and friendless doesnt mean you can secretly eavesdrop on us. Youre probably just jealous." She reached out and squeezed Malachai's hand again. ((And to answer your PM, Malachai, I had a computer a week or two ago, so I was on the chat a lot. But it crashed and have to use my phone, which is why I cant join the chat like I used to or send PMs. :/))
Callistos
Callistos

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:08 pm

[Just bumping it up so you guys can see it Very Happy ))
Callistos
Callistos

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Malachai Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:14 pm

Malachai's eyes softened when Corra squeezed his hand again and he sat back down next to her.
He didn't say anything, but he gave Corra's hand another squeeze.

(when will you get the computer fixed?)
Sir Malachai
Sir Malachai

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:19 pm

((Not sure. My dad's working on it, so I hope its soon. Oh, and Ceru-- its your post now. Razz))
Callistos
Callistos

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:27 pm

((Ha. Ri, why are you so good at making people mad at you?))

Daquiri's eyes almost flickered with amusement at Malachai's reaction, but she controlled her expression to stay as stoic and unreadable as ever. Instead, her blue irises had a deep, superior look to them--partly because of the moonlight reflecting off of them, partly because that was just how she carried herself on a regular basis. "Contrary to your rather unoriginal insult," Daquiri began dryly, "I believe that Aphrodite Blessing thing is still stuck to my face. So looking bad isn't really an option for me at the moment.

"As for eavesdropping," Daquiri turned to Corra, "I really can't help overhear when you're talking right next to my open window. My real purpose of butting into this less than riveting conversation was to tell you two to either shut up or pack up and go elsewhere." Then the red-head narrowed her eyes at Corra's last comment. "If you think I'm jealous, you'd better think again, sweetheart. I already proclaimed it to your d*** camp that I take no fancy to love, but if you think I don't know how to make a boy crazy about me, you have clearly underestimated me."

Last edited by Cerulaen on Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:42 pm

Corra turned bright red. "If it was such a bother to you, why not close the window?" She stared the girl right in the face, her eyes narrowed and her hands clenthed into fists. She insulted Malachai. Whenever people insulted her friends, the angry part of her was unleashed. She got very defensive. "As for shutting up or leaving, I hope you know this is also my cabin, sister dear," she said, putting emphasis on Sister. It was horrible to think this girl was actually her hal-sister. "You cant ask me to leave my own home. As for Malachai being here, he's not inside, so you cant technically ask him to leave either. If you want away so badly, close that window or you leave, and quit being a spoiled brat." Corra felt she was stooping down to Daquiri's level, but at that moment she didnt care, not a sinle bit. She insulted her Camp, her home. She insulted Malachai. She insulted Corra herslef. She will pay.
Callistos
Callistos

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Malachai Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:54 pm

Malachai gave Corra's hand a squeeze for support.
"Ri...just go back to bed."
Malachai said simply, meeting Ri's eyes.
He didnt want this one happy moment he managed to have be ruined anymore.

Last edited by Sir Malachai on Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sir Malachai
Sir Malachai

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:11 pm

[WARNING: i am about to change my username to 'Callistos' Dont be alarmed. Its still Corra here. Razz ]
Callistos
Callistos

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Malachai Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:12 pm

( noted XD)
Sir Malachai
Sir Malachai

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:34 pm

((I'll reply to this when I get home, guys. Derp, Ri is such a moment killer. SHE RUINS ALL OF YOUR HAPPINESS, CHAI. xD And Corra: whooo! Someone else who doesn't have their character as their name xD I think I'm starting another trend, guys. Or at least, it SHOULD be a trend. Because I get confused o.O))
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:55 pm

Normally, Daquiri would have delivered her next biting retort to Corra, the one who was actively arguing with her.

But instead, she blew up at Malachai.

"What did you just call me?" the red-head hissed. Faster than most people would be capable of because of their larger size, Daquiri slid out the window and stepped so close to Chai, she was practically spitting on him. "Call me anything like that again and you'll wish you'd never even thought of the words vengeance."
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Malachai Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:04 am

Malachai wiped his face a bit. Unfortunately some spit had gotten on him.
"Jees...say it, dont spray it"
He said before looking back at Daquiri.
"I guess i touched a nerve huh?"
He gripped Corra's hand a little tighter because to be honest, he had no idea what was gonna happen next.
Sir Malachai
Sir Malachai

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:39 pm

((sorry i took so long. ive been crazy busy. :/)) Corra stepped in between the two, pushing Daquiri back slightly while still keeping her hand in Malachai's."Leave, Daquiri. Go back into our cabin and shut the window. You are no longer welcome in our conversation. You never were. Find someone else to talk to." Honestly, deep down inside her, Corra felt kind of bad for the girl. Being so lonely, arguing and causing disruptions in others because she had nothing better to do, it looked like. She wondered what must have caused this attitude in her lifetime.
Callistos
Callistos

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Malachai Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:44 pm

(well that explains it XD we've been wondering where you went. Dont be too busy now, stress is bad XD )
Sir Malachai
Sir Malachai

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:03 am

Daquiri gave Corra a dirty look. "I'll take care of myself, thanks, " she growled. Glancing at Malachai, she narrowed her blue eyes. "Watch yourself, Knight." Then she pushed through their clasped hands and walked off into the morning light towards the center of camp, still clad in nothing but her skimpy silk nightie.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next