Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Learning To Open Up (Open! Especially to people she hasnt met!)

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Learning To Open Up (Open! Especially to people she hasnt met!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Learning To Open Up (Open! Especially to people she hasnt met!)

Post  Sir Malachai Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:50 pm

Malachai stared off after Daquiri as she had stormed off, but then turned and looked back at Corra.
"Sorry about that." He said, thinking somehow that this was all his fault.
He looked down at his swimming trunks and sighed. The feeling for a morning swim was now gone after the little spat against Daquiri.
Sir Malachai
Sir Malachai

Drachmae : 402

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Learning To Open Up (Open! Especially to people she hasnt met!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Learning To Open Up (Open! Especially to people she hasnt met!)

Post  Callistos Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:35 pm

Corra smiled shyly at him. "Hey, its not your fault. Nothing to apologize about." Unable to control herself, she reached out and ran a hand through his hair, carefully, nervously and lightly. "Its okay. Daquiri just...needs a friend. I wish I could help tame her,, but its pretty hard, as you can see." Acting on impulse once again, she wrapped her slender arms around his waist and pulled Malachai up against her, resting her head on his shoulder. He wasnt too much taller than her. "Sorry," she whispered, blushing crazily.
Callistos
Callistos

Drachmae : 564

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite/Hecate
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Malachai Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:41 pm

Malachai was red as well, but happy once again, as he ran his hand through her hair when she laid against him.
"Don't be." He said simply.
"You really think anyone can tame her?" He asked quizzically.
Sir Malachai
Sir Malachai

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:54 pm

((Lol, what is she, a lion?))
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:58 pm

She smirked slightly. "I think someone will-- someday. Maybe one day shell meet our mother, and Aphrodite can calm her." Corra choked up a little at the mention of Aphrodite, remebering she wasstill mad at her. "Or maybe shell find a boy that just wont give up on her. That would be nice." She zoned out for a bit, thinking of all the possibilities for the future. There were some pretty scary possibilities, like betrayal and death. But she ignored those. (Lol. Yes, yes she is Ceru. Razz ))
Callistos
Callistos

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:08 pm

((Oh, and Ceru, i have a question-- how long do you have to be on the site until you can have a second character or become a senior camper? Just wondering.))
Callistos
Callistos

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Malachai Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:14 pm

Malachai nodded.
"It'll take a very patient guy then." he said with a laugh.
He heard how she choked up a bit at the mention of her Mom, and he slid his arms around her, holding her as she leaned on him.
"It'll be ok." Malachai said. He didn't know if it would be, but he had decided he'd do what he could to make it so.
Sir Malachai
Sir Malachai

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:02 pm

"Thank you," she mumbled into his shoulder. "For everything." She knew he was trying his best, and he knew what he said was most likely wrong. Everything probably will be everything but okay. But she forgot about that. She forgot about all of it, instead focusing on the here and now, her peaceful moment of happiness with Malachai.
Callistos
Callistos

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Malachai Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:14 pm

Malachai held her close and leaned toward her ear.
"You're welcome." he whispered.
He tilted her head slightly so he could look into her eyes.
He became aware of how close he actually was and turned a slight red color again.
Sir Malachai
Sir Malachai

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:26 pm

Corra giggled a little. "Its okay to take risks," she whispered. And, just to prove it to him, she leaned over and kissed his cheek, smiling.
Callistos
Callistos

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Malachai Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:27 pm

"I-I was going too..." Malachai managed to stutter out. Which had been true but he had een so unaccostemed to spending any time with people that it was just new for him. He leaned down and kissed Corra on the lips gently.
Sir Malachai
Sir Malachai

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:36 pm

((Caaaaan you feeeeeel the loooooove toniiiiiiight... I haz no more Ri to ruin the moment o_o But y'know Callisto, I suppose I DID describe Ri as having a "mane of red hair" at one point...xD And in answer to your questions: they both depend more on activity rather than length of membership. To be fair, the unofficial time is around two months for a second character. You also have to be a good RPer (which you are) and you have to have your first character fleshed out enough. For senior campers, you just have to be really active. I became a senior camper after about 3 months, but that's because I was on literally every day for the past like, month and a half, and I contributed to the RP as well as the website a lot. Zach, he's been here for over a year but he's still just a regular camper, cuz he doesn't RP much xP))
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:50 pm

Corra smiled widely at him, giving him a kiss before taking a step back. Blushing, she looked at her feet. She was glad the other Aphrodite kids were still asleep, because they deffinatly would have made a big deal out of that. She looked into his eyes tentatively. "Well, Im glad Daquiri's not here now." She smiled, not knowing what to say anymore. She was suddenly nervous. ((Thanks Ceru. Very Happy i really want to make a second character. Im thinking a Huntress. That would be cool. Razz ))
Callistos
Callistos

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Malachai Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:56 pm

Malachai smiled back, nodding.
"I'm glad she's not either." he said.
He looked into her eyes, noting how beautiful they looked to him.
"Hey... do you want to ..um.. maybe go out to the lake together sometime?" He asked, somehow managing to not stumble over his words too much.
Sir Malachai
Sir Malachai

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:00 am

((YESH. MAKE A HUNTER. I NEED SOMEONE TO JOIN MY POSSE. And that would mean you had a reason to be in Jake, Ri, and Cat's "quest" xD
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:07 am

She smiled, slightly amused. "Of course I will," she said, punching his arm playfully. "What did you think I would say?" She laughed gently. ((Wait, you guys are going on a quest? Razz when was this established?))
Callistos
Callistos

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Malachai Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:15 am

Malachai laughed when she punced his arm playfully.
"Well you could've said no." He replied.
He was happy she didn't though.
Sir Malachai
Sir Malachai

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:37 am

((It's a quest of sorts, yes. I say "quest" because Chiron doesn't authorize it xD But it was decided....oh...maybe a month or so ago? It hasn't been made public, or anything xP But it'll be happening during the winter. :3))
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:16 pm

"Well, I said yes, so think on that." She kissed his cheek. "And... what was Daquiri talking about when she said you were out past curfew the other night?" ((And you guys need a Hunter or something? I like quests. Razz ))
Callistos
Callistos

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:58 pm

((Well, I made the first Huntress on the site--Kylie Donna, Lieutenant of the Hunters. And I haven't RPed with her yet, but even after I post her Lieutenant ceremony, I won't have a WHOLE lot to do with her...so it would be awesome if you made a Hunter, cuz then we could go on as many adventures as we wanted together. xD As far as the quest goes, though, Kylie's going to make an appearance part of the way through because the same people that stole something from Cat also stole Kylie's Lieutenant circlet...long story xD So if you made a Hunter, you could be in that, too!))
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:02 pm

((Awesome! So if I wanted to make a second now, would I have to get permission from someone, or could i just make the app now?))
Callistos
Callistos

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:23 pm

((Hmm...well, your two-month mark is coming up towards the end of this month, so if you start making your character now, you'll probably get pretty close to your join date anniversary by the time you finish her. Well, if you take as long on character apps as I do, anyway xD But tell me when you finish your character, and I'll put in a good word for you to Jake to have a second. Cuz I really want a Hunter buddy...xD))
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:38 pm

((lol, ive actually been thinking about a possible second for a while now, so i already have her figured out. Im a writer, i write stories, so I can come up with new characters fairly quickly... Razz ))
Callistos
Callistos

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Malachai Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:05 pm

"I uh.. sorta sneak out every night from the cabins." Malachai said.
"There's a good friend I have over in the stables and i sorta spend some time there before I actually go to bed."
He rubbed the back of his head laughing lightly.
Sir Malachai
Sir Malachai

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:41 pm

She smiled. He went to see the pegasi. Of course. She had always been attached to them as the daughter of Aphrodite. "Tonight, when you go, do you think I could come with you?"
Callistos
Callistos

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next