Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A walk back to the cabins(open- continuation of this is why I came here,open, iamhelena)

3 posters

Go down

A walk back to the cabins(open- continuation of this is why I came here,open, iamhelena) Empty A walk back to the cabins(open- continuation of this is why I came here,open, iamhelena)

Post  Jace Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:51 pm

As Jace walked with the girl Helena, he was swishing the bottle of water around, the snow makeing a weird sound on the plastic, how did the snow form. He then says out loud" So have you had to fight a monster yet? If so I would like to hear about it, if you don't mind." he says hopefully.

Last edited by Jace on Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Jace
Jace

Drachmae : 399

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Chione
Items :

Back to top Go down

A walk back to the cabins(open- continuation of this is why I came here,open, iamhelena) Empty Re: A walk back to the cabins(open- continuation of this is why I came here,open, iamhelena)

Post  iamHelena Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:12 pm

Helena followed Jace to The Cabins. She played with her dagger while walking, making one disappear and appear out of her hand. "So have you had to fight a monster yet? If so I would like to hear about it, if you don't mind." She heard Jace asked. She remembered the first time a monster attacked her. How could I forget? I almost died there! "It was a bull. That's the first monster that came after me months after my 13th birthday. We were at home and my mom almost had a heart attack when it burned our old house in Seattle. Good thing my personal bodyguard, who turned out to be a satyr, was there. He helped me destroy that thing, I luckily got a dagger inside from it's side, and it exploded." She paused and closed her eyes, trying to erase the memory from her head.

"That's when Gil, my satyr, told mom I had to go here. I refused the first time, because I was so confused and so freaked out by all the things that was informed to me. Mom was telling me I was special, that I had to train and live the life that was right for me. She was telling me how much she hated doing this to me, but it was for my own safety. Then Gil told me I'm a demigod, that I need to go here to train and to keep my mom safe. The bull, a Colchis Bull, as he said, will be followed by a lot more monsters. That's when I was convinced to go here. We then encountered a manticore on the way here. That's a different story." She sighed and asked Jace, "How about you?"
iamHelena
iamHelena

Drachmae : 346

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares
Items :

http://wattpad.com/imbethqui

Back to top Go down

A walk back to the cabins(open- continuation of this is why I came here,open, iamhelena) Empty Re: A walk back to the cabins(open- continuation of this is why I came here,open, iamhelena)

Post  Jace Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:34 am

Jace would look at her and say"The only monster I have seen has been a cyclops, and I think a Canadian." he says with a small smile, makeing a little joke. He then will walk infront of the Artemis cabin and say to Helena"I never meet a satyr. How are they, what do they look like? Are they nice people? Is the god pan dead to them still? I believe that satyrs can play music right, and that music has different effect to life? Sorry about the questions." he then will pull his hand out and put it behind his head and snow will start to fall despite the boundary repenting the unwanted weather. Jace seemed to have snow falling around him and snow was falling around Helena, but no where else.

(OoC:our signatures have two famous singers, mine is younger and is Swedish though.)
Jace
Jace

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  iamHelena Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:03 am

Helena listened as Jace said, "The only monster I have seen has been a cyclops, and I think a Canadian." She chuckled at his little joke. He asked about satyrs and she was surprised that he never saw one. "Seriously? You haven't seen one ever? How did you get here then?" She honestly would have been lost or killed by monsters along the way if it wasn't for Gil's guidance. And he also helped her with that manticore that they encountered just a mile or so outside the Camp's gate. She stopped walking when she noticed that there was snow. "How did this happen?" She looked around and stared at Jace who seemed to ignore the strange way the snow's falling.
iamHelena
iamHelena

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Jace Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:45 am

"A friend of my dads drove me here, he being a demigod also, a son of kratos." Jace says he as he looks up confused why it was snowing. He then would see a faint white glow above his head, which simmered, was this him being claimed?
Jace
Jace

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  iamHelena Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:23 am

Helena couldn't believe that Jace was able to travel to Camp Half Blood with another demigod without encountering any monsters. They must be very lucky to get here unharmed and unattacked. "Uhm...satyrs are nice creatures. I guess you already saw one around Camp. They're half human and half goat, from the waist down." She looked at the odd snow around her and turned to Jace. "What the..." She saw a white, glowing thing above his head that looked like a snowflake. "Jace, we need to skip the cabins. I think you're being claimed."

Last edited by iamhelena on Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
iamHelena
iamHelena

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Jace Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:48 am

Jace pops his neck and asks"Who is it? As in what god or goddess?" he attempt to look at the symbol but had no luck. It slowly fades away and the snow slowly stops. He looks at Helena and asks"Do we go tell Chiron? Or do we keep it a secret?" he says mystified. Snow was still on the ground shinning in the sun light.
Jace
Jace

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  iamHelena Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:48 pm

Helena quickly thought of where would they seek assistance with regards to Jace's state. "Who is it? As in what god or goddess?" She heard Jace asked and tried to look at the symbol above his head again, but to no avail. The symbol already disappeared but she clearly knew how it looked like. She heard other campers talked about being claimed before. They went to the Activities Director and asked.

"Do we go tell Chiron? Or do we keep it a secret?" She looked at Jace when he asked this. "Yes, that's it! Chiron. He's the Activities Director here in Camp. I haven't talked to him as well regarding my...you know, questions. He might be able to tell who's your Godly parent, because I have no idea who it is. Sorry." She looked serious suddenly, thinking how she hated to know about her Godly side. She looked down at her sneakers, hoping Jace would never notice her anger. She then remembered how Ares claimed her that led her here.
iamHelena
iamHelena

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Jace Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:05 pm

Jace would look around and try to figure out where chiron was, so he could have Helena ask him what cabin he will be put in. He would look and see the centaur walking towards the archery range, well he was trotting not walking. He would point in the direction and say"There he is! I found him. Chiron!
Jace
Jace

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:34 pm

((Just an FYI, you two, any gods or goddesses as well as Chiron need to be RPed by an admin. Or I can ask if they'll let me write him... Wanted to make sure you two knew, though.))
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Jace Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:36 pm

(Figured as much, could you ask if you can? Or do I need Arin to do Chiron?)
Jace
Jace

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:45 pm

((I'll ask Jake if he comes up, but I know he's busy so he might not be able to. I'd PM Wes in case, though.))
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  iamHelena Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:46 pm

OOC: Jace......why did you play Chiron? i thiought you would like, make a different response first before looking for him. i should have written that info down on my last post. anyways, if Ceru would like, we can ask her to RP Chiron. sorry if there would be typos, my eyes are still bleeding due to small fonts. lol
iamHelena
iamHelena

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:56 pm

((He didn't RP Chiron, he just called out to him. I don't know if I can RP him or not, since technically only admins can RP him and gods, but they may let me since I think they wanted me to start RPing NPCs anyway... But I'll ask.))
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Jace Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:58 pm

(Well, he would have paid attention, but yes I guess, I should have responded to you anyways I am sorry.)
Jace
Jace

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  iamHelena Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:01 pm

thanks,,Ceru! please let us know if you can RP him, your first NPC! yay!
iamHelena
iamHelena

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:31 am

Chiron had been demonstrating for one of his newer students the proper stance for shooting a bow. It tended to be a bit more trying for those that weren't gifted with archery by the gods, but the centaur didn't mind. After all, it was the next generation of heroes he was teaching--it was not a trivial matter to throw up one's hands and give up at. As the expression went, heroes were not born--they were made.

The old sage looked over from his lesson at the sound of his name being called. He recognized the boy addressing him as one of the newer campers, still unclaimed. Jace Shikami, if he remembered correctly. With that shock of white hair, it was rather hard not to. He said a few encouraging words to the young half-blood he was coaching and assured him he would return shortly before trotting over to Jace. He noted another camper, Helena, a daughter of Ares, was standing with him. He gave each of the demigods a nod of greeting.

"Good afternoon, children. What can I do for you?"

((Well, apparently it's afternoon. Because it sounded better than "hello."))
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  iamHelena Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:43 am

"There he is! I found him. Chiron!" Helena heard Jace called out to the centaur. She looked at the direction that Jace pointed and saw the Activities Director assisting another camper with a bow and arrow. When both of them reached him, Chiron greeted and asked, "Good afternoon, children. What can I do for you?"

Helena's personal questions flooded in her mind, the questions that were circling in her head. But she held them back and thought about how Jace wanted to know his Godly side, starting with his parent. She looked at the centaur said, "He's been claimed. We're just not sure who was it. The symbol showed a glowing, white snowflake. That's what I made out of it." She looked at Jace and waited for his reaction when he knew who his Godly parent was.
iamHelena
iamHelena

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Jace Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:41 am

Jace was standing there with a look of wonder and astonishment, trying to think about who his godly parent could be. Could it be the north wind? No that's a guy. Is there a god of ice cream? Probally not. There was snow falling. What goddess could it be?

Jace looks at Chiron and says"There was snow swirling around it and snow was falling only around us. What goddess controls snow?" He gives a glance towards Helena and the gives full attention to Chiron, waiting for a reply.
Jace
Jace

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:01 am

Crossing his arms over his torso and bringing a hand up to stroke his beard thoughtfully, Chiron processed the information. "You are sure it must be a goddess, you say? And there was a snowflake?" He repeated the information out loud mainly for his own benefit, and for clarification in case his initial conclusion was off. But although he hadn't seen a claiming by this particular goddess is quite a long time, he still remembered her mark.

Giving a nod, he gave Jace a smile. "Congratulations, Jace Shikami; you have been claimed by Khione, Goddess of Snow, Daughter of the North Wind." Tucking an arm in front and behind him, he gave Jace a formal bow of respect and recognition. A worry or two plagued the back of his mind, knowing that the goddess had never been the friendliest of them--and had turned on the gods more than once. But the centaur was encouraged by reminding himself that demigods often did not reflect the views or actions of their divine parentage. He was sure with the right training, Jace would turn out into a fine hero--just like he trained the rest of his students to be.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  iamHelena Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:04 am

"What goddess controls snow?" Helena heard Jace asked Chiron. Yeah. Who among them can control snow?

She looked at Chiron and listened as he spoke. "You are sure it must be a goddess, you say? And there was a snowflake?" She watched as he tried to search his brain for the list of Gods and select who among them could manipulate snow. After a couple of minutes he smiled at Jace and said, "Congratulations, Jace Shikami; you have been claimed by Khione, Goddess of Snow, Daughter of the North Wind." Way the go, Jace! There you have it! She smiled at Jace and thought how he's taking in the information.

Wait. What? Khione? The one who worked for Gaea, if I remembered that right. That means...She looked at Chiron as he bowed to Jace and the look on his face showed what was in her mind, but he quickly changed it to something neutral before Jace could notice. She looked back to Jace and tried to sense if he could do something not good. She already considered him friend and she didn't want to fight with him.
iamHelena
iamHelena

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Jace Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:56 pm

Jace stands there, taking it all in, he was curious about the goddess, and wonders what he has in store for himself. He looks towards Helena, and what was the stuff about the north wind? Was his godly parent a offspring of wind? Why did my dad not tell me! Jace was furious. He wished he new more. He then launches him self into the woods to think. Maybe he can call his dad, no he broke his phone a while back. He was entering the wood at full speed and would think. What day was today.
Jace
Jace

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  iamHelena Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:00 pm

OOC: if it's not too much to ask, Ceru, would you mind posting one last time here so we can have this thread end in a good way? I never thought that he would run away lol
iamHelena
iamHelena

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:50 pm

((Oh. I was looking for a note saying he edited it. I didn't realize he just deleted it and wrote a new one. Heh. Sorry.))

Chiron wasn't too entirely surprised when the newly-claimed boy ran off. He watched him go for a moment, his deep brown eyes a bit sad. He understood that for some demigods, being claimed was a happy highlight of their lives; for others, it could be a difficult moment of realization and reality. As a centaur, he couldn't expect his students to come to him for situations like these--even if he was familiar with having rather controversial views on one's parents. With a small sigh, he looked down at Helena. Another demigod, on the other hand... they were often much more comfortable around each other, as well as relatable. He gave the girl a nod.

"You may want to follow him, child. I feel he may find comfort from you more than he would from myself." With a slight dip of hes head, he excused himself to return to his lessons.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  iamHelena Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:25 am

Helena Saw Jace ran off after hearing what Chiron had said regarding his Godly side. Being claimed will give a demigod two options, to embrace it right away or have a violent reaction. That's why I hated the Gods for that. They give us life then would ruin it once we get claimed! She clenched her hand and gently relaxed, remembering how Jace felt.

She looked up at Chiron, who was looking at her as well as he said, "You may want to follow him, child. I feel he may find comfort from you more than he would from myself." He then excused himself from their short conversation. Helena took a couple of steps towards him and thanked him. We will have another time for my own Godly session. She ran towards the direction where Jace went.
iamHelena
iamHelena

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down