Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra Work.... (Open to all)

+3
Kristina
Fred
GeneralArin
7 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Extra Work.... (Open to all) - Page 4 Empty Re: Extra Work.... (Open to all)

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:35 am

(not really its harder to tear a pen in half. well i guess the new one if it had a otter box on it yeah it would be impressive *and dumb*)
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:41 am

Wes grimaced. Montana. Namesake of one of her many tween sensation sisters. Fantastic. Something told her this would not be a Party in the USA. "I think I'd rather have Kris's car. I don't want to fly on Aggie; I might drop something important, like a can of Dew. And, frankly, I don't trust airport security."
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:04 am

"But it will take us days to get there by car... So we should probably leave soon. I feel that whatever that outpost is planning will come into effect before we even reach Montana." Kris began to make notes of the routes they would be taking to get to Great Falls. It would be an interestingly annoying trip.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:05 pm

Agamemnon gave a low, sad rumble as he was firmly denied going.
Jake sighed.
"There's a lot of grass between here and Great Falls." He moaned. He slipped off of Agamemnon. "Well, I guess we better finish getting us both prepared then." He said to the automation, giving it a pat.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:26 pm

Wes smiled and pressed her hands together, "So, time to pack? Leave at dawn?" Excitement bubbled inside of her as she thought about their next adventure. Even though she knew she'd spend half of this adventure in the car asking 'Are we there yet,' twenty times a minute, she was still glad to get out of the camp routine for a while.
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:26 pm

"Sounds like a plan." Kris thought for a second. "I will alert Chiron about what's going on." Kris got up and started for the door. But she stopped short. She turned her head slightly to the side, keeping her eyes to the ground. "Remind your siblings to get started on those shrouds while they have the time." Kris walked out the door, realizing by the end of this, there will be more than just the three of their shrouds to burn.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4