Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra Work.... (Open to all)

+3
Kristina
Fred
GeneralArin
7 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Extra Work.... (Open to all) - Page 3 Empty Re: Extra Work.... (Open to all)

Post  Guest Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:42 pm

((Could I join in sometime?))

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:25 pm

Yeah guys unless you did not deleted my post something is wrong with your thread coding or something. I may have to quit till there is a page 3 and then i need a recap (you may also want to check for hackers.)
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:38 pm

(Well... this is page "4", and as far as I know no one is deleting your posts. Check for a connection problem, sometimes clicking a link before it finished submitting the post can pose a problem.)

(Lily, I'm alright with you joining, if the others are. Though I might have to cap it soon... the topic's getting kinda crowded....)
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:09 pm

((Go ahead Lily))
((Jake, we are def capping it at Lily))
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:56 pm

((I'll leave if it's crowded....))

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:19 pm

(No, you can come. I'm mainly thinking aloud how any more would get dificult. You're fine, though.)
(I'm going to repost the latest actual rp posts... I don't remember what it was...)
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:22 pm

Okay, reposting the last posts::

CONDOR:
"that is *wezze* what i think that will help you." he said catching his breath.

GeneralArin:
Jake perked at the mention of Achilles. Remembering something he found cool, he answered before Wes did. "I don't know if the guy had a shield, but I know my dad made this awesome piece of work for the arrogant brat. Some special armor that was tailor-made for the guy. The stories say the thing was literally invincible." He gave a dry smile. "Didn't really help his friend who tried it on, though... or when he shot himself in the foot."

Wes:
"Achilles' Shield?" Wes repeated, looking up from the book, "It's probably in here somewhere, but the best place to look for it would be in the Iliad. I think I brought a copy, hold on." She went through the pile of books and pulled it out. "If I remember correctly," she started as she flipped through the old, crinkled pages, "the shield came with that set of armor that was to replace the armor his buddy lost in the battle. Odysseus won it after his death, and later gave it to Achilles' son." She skimmed the pages to check her facts.

Kris:
Kris pulled up an online version of the Iliad and started skimming through it. "Yeah that sounds right." She then switched to looking for a picture of the shield on Google Images until she realized that Ken had said something. Kris looked up at him with a questioning look. "What are you talking about? What do you know that we don't?"
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:08 am

What did I miss I used my moms iPhone to enter the thread ( no my post were not deleted -_-)I said please delete my post because I think It was keeping me from posting because I said hatting

Last edited by CONDOR on Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:17 am

Nvm and also i fixed the problem with (EPIC COMPUTER SKILLS)

"We'll one day when I was out in the woods I kinda ran into a tree like a noob after going on a wild sword chase. Well It turned out that tree was not a tree. It was a fake tree with a ladder on it. I went down it and I found a lot of crazy stuff. Some it was kind of random like 100 year old pizza and stuff but others were things like huge book shelves and stuff like that. Sadly part of the place was covered with rubble. It was sad to see a achutectual structure like that to be falling apart." He said before getting side tracked and going on a rather uninteresting conversation about under ground tunnel buildings and how hard it was to make one. Laughing
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:21 pm

Hello hello hello
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:55 pm

Wes put down The Iliad and gave Ken a look suggesting he was crazy, "What? A tree that wasn't a tree? Century old pizza? Wh-what? Are you on that stuff? What are you getting at, Renata?" His deranged rambling had Wes lost; she wasn't sure how this information would relevant to them. Maybe the defensive team who might have to keep an eye on whatever tunnel he was talking about, but they'd be no where near the camp.
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:08 pm

Jake rolled his eyes at the kid's ramblings. Agamemnon rumbled.
Jake just went back to tweaking some minor detail on the automation.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:43 pm

Kris gave the kid a look like he was crazy and shook her head. "You make no sense. Besides, we are leaving camp... something found in camp is of no concern to us." She fluffed her bangs and turned back to the computer. The search for a shield was more important to her than some silly tree that Ken found.
She almost got so frustrated with her search that she almost threw the computer, but she knew Jake would kill her for killing his computer. Instead she laid her head down on the bench and closed her eyes for a little bit.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:11 am

"its not in camp and no i am not on stuff. well unless you include 25 cups of coffee stuff. any ways its attcaly book shelf i found with half a sheild on it litteraly cut in half. it was covered in books inside of a broken glass case. annnnnyyyy waaayyyysss it has the ac inscribed on it right before the cut and also when i tryed to pull it out of the case it would not budge. then again that might be beacuse i can bearly lift up half the weapons at camp but still. I also found a map with the writeing ac on it as well before it was torn. I got that out but not without haveing a book fall onto my head." he said slightly offended.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:23 pm

Wes looked to Kris and Jake with a scrunched up face, putting up a hand and mouthing, 'What?' in confusion. She gave them a pitiful look like, 'You wanna tell him or should I?' This kid was spouting gibberish. She sighed, "Okay kid, slow down. What are you talking about? What good is a half of a shield going to do us?"
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:23 am

"ugh just look." he said lifting up his ipod touch with a picture of the sheild on it glowing and stuck in a case and then another picture with the ac on it in greek. then part of a map with a dot on it on panamacity beach florda and a il on it. Then there was a picture of nyan cat. "uuuuuuu thats not supost to be there" ken said changeing the picture of another picture with another sheild that had ill in greek.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:57 pm

((Just an FYI, Achilles shield never said Achilles on it. It had various pictures that were embossed on it))

Last edited by Kristina on Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:42 pm

Jake looked at the picture and looked at Ken.
"You're just trying to get us to take you to Panama City, aren't you." He said in a flat tone. Agamemnon rumbled, more concerned about the trip down.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:15 am

"no i hate that place. well i really like it liveing there but i have some bad memorys there sense well thats were i kinda found out i was a demigod and i had my house blown up and i went on a epic journey that lead me here. Oh yeah that and the local athoritys there are still trying to find the lost child of *october 19 Burning blazes accident.* luckily for me I am not guilty and they know it." He said.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:21 am

((Time to get this moving, yay pushing the topic))

After a few minutes, Kris sat straight up with a gasp and put her hand to her head. "Guys... I know where we are going... And it is Achilles shield we are looking for." She typed the name of a city on Google Maps and pointed at the marker the program placed on it. "There."

((I know you technically can't have a dream in a few minutes, but for the sake of the rp it happened. Next, I am not feeling creative enough to think of a city and it can't be in Florida...))
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:39 am

(boo what do you have agenst florda Crying or Very sad )
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:47 pm

(We live there.)

"You're kidding." Jake said, staring at the place, clearly not finding it funny. Agamemnon gave a long groan as if to say 'are you sure I can't take you?'
"That's in the middle of nowhere! It'll take days for us to get all the way out there driving!"

(That's right. I'm not saying it either. It's more fun this way. I was thinking MidWest. Maybe the Dakotas or Nebraska.... though I won't deny I'm hoping for Montana.)
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:10 pm

(omg i am not the only on this site that lives in florda. uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu weird.)

ken walked out tearing his ipod in half. He must of grabbed some of the FAKE info in the the tree libray place thing. maby he should start calling it the librasy of decption.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:27 pm

((I have made the decision))

Kris sighed as Ken walked out without a goodbye. Whatever, she thought to herself. He doesn't really need to be here anyways. She looked back to the map. "We do have the option of flying to Montana but then I won't have my car." She rubbed her temples looking to her friends for a suggestion.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:56 pm

(Tearing an iPod in half. Impressive.)

"Montana is huge, Kris. It takes like six hours just to drive from the east border to Great Falls." Jake said, putting a hand to his head. "And most of it is just grass."

He looked at the map then looked at Agamemnon.
"You don't suppose we can upgrade you to be two places at the same time, can we?" He asked, knowing very well that one, the automation had to be at camp for this summer and two, Kris and flying probably wouldn't end well since Zeus had major issues.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next