Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A random date very close to Winter Break

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A random date very close to Winter Break - Page 3 Empty Re: A random date very close to Winter Break

Post  GeneralArin Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:58 pm

(Can Jake be left handed? Because I keep imagining him with the shield in the right hand.)

Jake whipped out his pocket watch, activating it to the full round shield. He sidestepped so that the shield was partially in front of Kris to give her time to get her sword without getting pummeled. Now he could say 'I told you so'... maybe when their lives weren't in danger.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

A random date very close to Winter Break - Page 3 Empty Re: A random date very close to Winter Break

Post  Kristina Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:13 pm

Kris immediately activated her sword, a very shiny celestial gold reverse-blade sword. She was glad that Jake had shielded her cause it gave her time to process what was going on. She looked at her friends somewhat frantic. "How did we not know this!!! I mean a monster right under our noses! The heck guys!"

(feel free to do whatever you want, Jake is your character)
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:56 am

"In my defense," Wes said, drawing an arrow from the quiver on her leg, "I've never been sent to the headmaster's office. I'm the good one." Pulling back her notched arrow, she rephrased, "Or, at least, the one who hasn't been caught."

At that point, the headmaster had vaulted off her desk, coming towards Kris and Jake, in front, with a downwards punch.
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:19 pm

(Good. 'Cause now he's left-handed on Half-blood.)
"Well-" Jake started, about to start his 'I told you so', but he was interrupted when he jumped to the side to avoid the downward slam. He had learned from the minotaur- even if a thing's invincible, it doesn't help much when you're about to be crushed. Jake whipped out his knife, flicked it open and slashed at the headmaster's arm.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:16 am

Kris sighed and examined the blade on her sword. She flipped it so the blade was towards the ground as she turned toward Wes. "Cover me." She told the younger girl. Right then, Kris spun around Jake's back and looked at the headmaster before watching for Wes to start cover fire.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:13 pm

Wes fired the arrow, hoping that being at point blank range would make this a one-shot battle. No such luck. The giantess had snatched her flying arrow before it could puncture the skin and snapped it in half. Wes bit her tounge to prevent her from saying something out of character and shook her head in frustrastion. She angled her bow across her body in case she was charged, shot Kris a quick apologetic look, then frantically searched her quiver for a thicker, metal-shafted arrow.
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:29 pm

Noticing that Wes's arrow had utterly failed, Jake flipped the knife in his hand so he was holding the blade and chucked it at the headmaster. He muttered a quick prayer to Apollo and any other god that might help his knife at least hit blade first. Ranged was not his specialty- the only thing he could throw properly was a baseball. What was he going to be doing anything with the pathetic three-inch blade anyway? Cut some bread and hope the headmaster choked on it?
He quickly prepared to brace his shield with both hands.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:02 pm

While Wes searched for another arrow, Kris took this chance to move away from Jake's shield. The headmaster would be too distracted by Jake and Wes's attacks to notice Kris sneak off to the side. She quickly moved behind the monster and gave a signal to Wes to keep it distracted.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:18 pm

Wes found a couple good metal arrows and stuck one in her mouth and notched another, raising her bow and searching for the best target.

The headmaster yanked Jake's knife out of her shoulder and growled, turning away from Kris to look at Jake and Wes, now weilding the small tool.
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:39 pm

"YES! I HIT IT!" Jake couldn't help but shout out in joy. He was going to pump his fists in the air, but instead had to quickly deflect a strong blow. Instead of the rest of his joyous rant, he bit back a couple curse words at the shock that ran through his arms. He ducked another blow, hoping either Wes or Kris would get a solid hit already.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:40 pm

Not being able to wait for Wes to take a shot, Kris quietly snuck up behind the monster and took a slash at her waist, immediately backing away after.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:58 pm

The monster yelled in pain and turned towards Kris, arm extended for a side blow, but quickly retracted it when an arrow sprouted from her eye. Wes hoped that the half blindness would give them an advantage, and took that chance to use another wooden arrow, launching it into the unprotected stomach before notching her other metal arrow.
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:44 pm

(You know what just occurred to me: There was totally a desk in front of the headmaster and it sorta disappeared as we were posting.... and we're in an office....ah well, too late to care now ^^)

Jake tensed, ready to defend either of the girls with his shield. This would be a perfect moment to leap and jab a sword into the monster... but he didn't have one. Maybe he might have done some damage with the his knife- but he threw that. He muttered to himself how he needed to get a transforming weapon sometime.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:16 pm

((Well Because I think this has gone long enough... I am going to end this.))

Kris smirked at the half-blindness and back up to the wall. Taking a running start first, she ran at the headmaster and jumped a bit, slicing her head clean off.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:45 pm

There was a gurgling sound shortly before the monster exploded. Wes hid her disgust as she looked around - trained not to put away a weapon until being certain more monsters weren't going to pop out. Luckily, there was none of that, so she changed her bow back, the quiver disappearing with it.

(In responce to Jake, '...the headmaster had vaulted off her desk...')
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:23 pm

(Okay, I was wondering about that. Too lazy to read back though XP)

"Gross." Jake commented, shacking his jacket of monster dust. He put away his shield and reclaimed his knife. He wiped the latter off on his shirt, inspected it and when he was satisfied he put it away.
"Oh, and before something else happens." Jake said turning to the girls, remembering what he had wanted to say to them. "Two words. Told! You!" He pointed at each word to emphasize them.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:16 pm

Kris put her sword away and glared at Jake, but it quickly passed. She looked down at her clothes and sighed. She tried to shake as much of the gold dust off of her but her hair still glittered. "Well give me a couple seconds and we are gone..." Kris walked over to the computer, inputted her grade and grabbed the already printed diploma from the desk. "Let's get going before someone comes and questions us."
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:24 pm

Wes leaned over to grab her instruments, and as she slung them over her shoulder, she said, "All that work and only a slip of paper to show from it." She walked out the door, then stepped aside, gesturing for someone to take the lead.
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:18 pm

"I know, right?" Jake said, taking the lead in leaving the worst trip to the headmaster's office ever. "I mean, if all you need is a slip of paper I could have printed one up for you. Just hack the school's site, probably with a..." Jake started continuing on how exactly he could have gotten Kris her diploma without the side trip and fight.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:04 pm

"Well I wanted to officially get it like a normal high school graduate. Even though being normal for us is out of the question, sometimes it's nice to try." Kris started like speed walking out of the room so they don't get in trouble for the mess. "Let's get going shall we?"
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:20 pm

Wes followed the other two out to the parking lot and to Kris's car - a convertible silver Honda Accord. It made for a nice modern convertible, but still had nothing on those retro muscle cars in Wes's mind. Even still, seeing it always turned her legs to mush.
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:45 pm

"Finally!" Jake exclaimed. He frowned a bit, praying there was enough room in the car for the three of them and their junk. He tossed his stuff in the back seat and hopped in.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:27 pm

Kris hopped in the car, turning it on and pulling down the top. With a smile, she turned to the others. "I hope you guys don't mind bugs in your teeth... Now lets get out of this place." With that, Kris pulled out of the parking spot and sped away.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:13 pm

"Oh, no, they're totally delicious," Wes replied, sitting with her instruments occupying her leg room. "Great source of protien, too." Though ment as a joke, it wasn't a lie. Wes was not at all opposed to entomophagy.
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:30 pm

"I hear chocolate-covered crickets are a delicacy in some places." Jake said with a grin. "Though the question remains if they're dead or alive." He added, stroking his chin with mock thoughtfulness.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next