Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A random date very close to Winter Break

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A random date very close to Winter Break Empty A random date very close to Winter Break

Post  GeneralArin Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:07 am

('Autumn'? What is this 'Autumn' you speak of?)

Jake excused himself from the new friends he had made, grabbing his things. Throwing his bag over his shoulder, he made his way over to where the girls were sitting. (I'm assuming you have friends.) Jake leaned against the table by Kris and Wes. "So, girls, whatcha talking about?" He asked with a playful smile.

GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

A random date very close to Winter Break Empty Re: A random date very close to Winter Break

Post  Kristina Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:42 pm

Kris was talking to a couple of girls that she had befriended over the semester. She stopped mid-sentence and turned to Jake, "graduation," and turned back to the group saying something about a cake design.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

A random date very close to Winter Break Empty Re: A random date very close to Winter Break

Post  GeneralArin Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:39 pm

Jake frowned. "Isn't it a bit early for that?" He asked.After waiting for a response and not getting one, he glanced over at Wes. "Is she ignoring me?

(Kris- I said you ignored me! Don't yell at me >.< ...you probably would have anyway.)
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:42 pm

Wes shook her head. "Nah, she gave you four syllables, that's more than she gave me," she said with a grin.
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:52 pm

Kris finished what she was saying with her newish friends and turned back to Jake and Wes. "FYI I wasn't ignoring you, I just can't stop one conversation to talk to you right away... And in case you forgot, I myself have early graduation, meaning once Winter break comes, I am outta school and I get to chill for a while." She turned back to the other people and went back to talking about the cake.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:07 pm

Jake waited a bit, quickly getting bored of the talk of cake. He looked up at their friends. "Great. Hey- can I borrow these two for a moment?" He asked, pointing at Wes and Kris.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:13 pm

The friends looked Jake up and down kinda wondering what he wanted and then nodded their heads and gave yes-like answers. Kris stood up and looked at Jake. "What do you want?"
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:18 pm

Jake pulled her arm gently and motioned to Wes, indicating they'd need to get up. This wasn't exactly the topic you could just say in front of normal people. With that, he started heading to a spot in the cafeteria where no one really was.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:45 pm

Wes stood up, leaving her lunch and all her crap except for the bottle of dew she was drinking at the table, and followed Jake to the vacant spot.
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:57 am

Kris sighed and looked to the girls at the table. "Ugh, I will be back in a bit." She followed Jake over to the spot and glared at him. "Alright what's so important that you had to pull me away from my comversation?"
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:00 pm

(Heh, now I need to think of some important thing...)

"Camp stuff. Why else would I walk up to a bunch of strangers?" Jake asked.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:20 pm

"Good point." Once they were in the corner area, Kris looked around and then looked at Jake. "Alright so what's going on?"
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:05 pm

Now, Jake's face turned more serious. He then said one of the few phrases that Jake hardly ever said, especially not in the middle of the school year.
"We need to get back to camp."
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:35 pm

"Aww," Wes said, "Jakey actually misses camp. What's the matter Smith, can't stand being away from your robots?"
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:56 pm

"Heh" Kris giggled at what Wes said but then turned serious. "Dude, I have one more test before I can actually leave with my high school diploma... We are not leaving until I have that paper in my hand." She paused for a second. "Lucky for you, that test is this afternoon, we can leave after school if you guys like, I'm driving."
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:18 pm

Jake made a face at Wes, not appreciating her comment. He didn't offer that his wanting to work on 909 wasn't the only reason. Kris was already offering for them to leave after school today.
"Yah. That works, I guess." Jake mumbled, still a bit distracted by his actual reason.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:40 pm

"Wait... why do we have to go back camp?" Kris checked the time on her phone that she is technically not supposed to have before putting it back in her pocket.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:28 pm

"Obviously, Kris," Wes started adding in hand gestures, "If we don't get there within the next two minutes, camp is gonna explode, duh."
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:43 pm

Jake grinned at the joke. "That would suck, seeing as it's at least 50 miles away. I don't have a supersonic jetpack yet."
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:46 pm

"A pegasi could probably get us there in two minutes, but that's besides the point." Kris looked at Jake seriously. "Why the urgency to go back to camp?"
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:11 pm

"Huh? Wes told you- the camp's gonna explode." Jake said, pointing a thumb and grinning a bit.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:51 pm

"If the camp was going to explode, I would have gotten and iris message." Kris thought about it for a second. "Maybe it really is just you wanting to go back to your forge. You are such a gearhead!" Kris check the time once more and sighed. "We will have to finish this argument later, the bell is about to ring. Meet outside the headmaster's office?"
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:58 pm

"No way, the headmaster creeps me out." Jake replied, making a face at the suggestion.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:38 pm

"Yeah," Wes said, "Can we not meet near anyone who could possibly spot and confiscate my weap- er, I mean, my incredibly non-sharp stuffed animals."
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:50 pm

"No, we have to stop by Headmaster's office so inform him of our leave. I should have a note by then that will allow us to leave with no repercussions." For once Kris is actually acting like the responible person she has hidden beneath her anger.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next