Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winter's Approach

+3
Kona
Sir Malachai
GeneralArin
7 posters

Go down

Winter's Approach Empty Winter's Approach

Post  GeneralArin Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:27 pm

(I figured that title sounded cool, and then we wouldn't have two "almost winter break" topics titles. At any rate, this is a time at school that's closer to Winter break. Despite the title, it is winter. Exams haven't happened yet. And... I guess that's it.)

Jake was absently sketching concepts off in a fairly empty common room, sitting at a seat on the balcony that overlooked the woods out the back, talking to RaLF. It was the weekend, so a lot of the students were away, and no one was in the common room. There wasn't much danger in doing so. And it wasn't like he was saying something important.

It helped keeping him from thinking. There was a lot of things he could be thinking about, like exams or the upcoming Network set-up missions. The Network, the future intelligence sensors for Camp, was nearly complete by now. It took a lot of self-control to keep him from IMing camp more than once a week or so, not to mention let them work on it without him.
"Other people can build things too, you know," Jake said absently to RaLF. The automation didn't say anything, presumably because it couldn't talk. He stopped the line he had been drawing and tapped the pencil on the table. "I should relax."

Jake took a long drink of his bottle of Pepsi. At the very least, he should stop thinking about it.

Last edited by GeneralArin on Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Making it caps because Ceru's being picky. XP)
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Winter's Approach Empty Re: Winter's Approach

Post  Sir Malachai Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:32 pm

"You're right, you should relax. You're always so tense." Malachai said approaching Jake where he sat. He grabbed a chair, and took a seat next to Jake, setting both his bag and a bamboo practice sword next to him. He fanned his Kendo practice outfit trying to cool off a bit, as he just got out of practice.
"Got another one of those?" He asked referring to the Pepsi Jake had.
Sir Malachai
Sir Malachai

Drachmae : 402

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kona Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:23 pm

Leilani walked into the common room, she knew it was usually rather empty at this time during weekends. She saw two other people which would have made her nervous except it was only Jake and Malachai, two of the other half-bloods at the school. Leilani felt she needed to talk, she was so nervous over the exams coming up, she had been studying nonstop.

"Hey" She said quietly as she walked up to them. She still felt nervous around the boys, despite them being two of the people she had at least been vaguely familiar with when she came to the school. Also the fact that she simply worried what they might think of her.
Kona
Kona

Drachmae : 103

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:53 pm

Wes poked her head in the commons room and smiled, seeing her fellow campers there. "Ah, just the people I was looking for," she said, walking over. She pulled up a chair from another table, turned around, and sat backwards on it, tossing the empty Mountain Dew bottle at the trash can across the room while sitting. Naturally, it went in without hitting anything, but she didn't seem to notice. She rocked forward in her chair with a crazed look that revealed that she'd probably had too much caffeine for her own good - or the good of anyone around her, for that matter. "So, what are you guys's plans the night after our last exam before break?" Her mischievous smile told them that whatever she was about to suggest would be much more worthwhile than anything they had planned.
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:11 pm

"Nope," Jake replied cheerfully, taking a swing from the bottle right in front of Malachai. He leaned back in his chair as others walked in, giving a tip of the chin to Lei and raising a brow as Wes entered.

He gave her a wry smile.
"Well, I don't want to get your hopes up with my incredibly busy schedule, but I believe my plans involve several hours of video games, then sleeping." He tilted his head, raising his brows in an attempt to look coolly uninterested. "But I might guess that you have a better idea."
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Malachai Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:28 pm

Malachai's faced dropped at Jake's reply regarding the soda, and then watched as Wes finished and tossed her Mountain Dew bottle into the garbage.
"How come everyone has a soda but me?!?" He exclaimed.
Malachai replied to Leilani with a smile returning the hello, before also chiming in a response after Jake's comment.
"Well, I was gonna crash in Jake's room and join him for said video game sesh.... so I guess that means I am as free as he is."
He had a a large smile on his face, knowing Wes was gonna suggest something, well at least hopefully, fun.

Last edited by Sir Malachai on Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sir Malachai
Sir Malachai

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:49 pm

Conrad wheeled into the common room of dobbs, cheery that the school day was over and he could spend the rest relaxing, playing video games or reading books; Something he had been really getting into lately. He had actually planned on sitting in the common room and doing a complete play through of Fire Emblem:Awakening on his DS when he saw the group from camp, he came right up to everyone cheery faced "Hey, guys how goes it ?" He asked stopping where the group had crowded.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Drachmae : 2272

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kona Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:51 pm

"I-I don't have any plans." Leilani said, rather worried about what her roommate might be up to. She was slightly curious about what Wes could be planning. but at the same time she wasn't sure if she wanted to know. Then Alex showed up, ironically carrying a video game. Seriously was that all boys did in their free time.
Kona
Kona

Drachmae : 103

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:37 pm

((Sorry guys, I've been overloaded with a book project on a book I never read and starting my job. :/ But I'm good now.))

"Well, cancel your dates with Mario, 'cause we're going to Seth Evans' party," Wes declared with a wild grin. She didn't know much about Seth Evans, but she knew he was rich, even for kids at this school. He lived off-campus in a huge, majestic house, and his parents were going to be away for the week, so, naturally, party. A party that the whole school about. "This is a legit high school party, guys," she said with raised eyebrows, "Seth's brother, who's, like, the president of one of the best fraternities at the uni nearby, is gonna hook him up big time. We gotta go, guys!"

((Btw, this event will go on in conjunction with other threads, to keep the plot rolling. But the level that I want this to happen is over 9000 :3 ))
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:48 pm

"Hey-- I had a date with Ezio and his awesome beard, thank you very much," Jake said immediately, not even hearing the next part yet. He then paused and tilted his head to review the rest of it.

"Seth Evans? I've heard of the guy, not sure I'm a fan," he said, shrugging. Jake then frowned. He raised a brow.
"Since when were you into parties?"

(Sure, sounds good. Let's get things rolling. The faster the better.)

Last edited by GeneralArin on Thu May 15, 2014 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Andreli Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:18 am

Andrew crept into the common room and leaned up against a wall, his arms folded. "What's this about a party? Can I come?" he inquired aloud. The son of Hades had been hiding in one of the hallways leading up to the coomon room when he heard voices. He had every intention to return to his dorm and continue reading, but this talk about a party interested him, so he stayed.

Andrew had a slight scowl on his face as he looked at the teenagers. He knew they would give him a no, plain and simple. He knew they would think he's too young to go to such a party. Most everyone would. He'd always be confined, be under restrictions, be supervised, have no control because he was young, because he was a son of Hades. Hades of all gods! But that's what he'd always be, right? A son of Hades. And...other things. And he couldn't change it, couldn't change who he was.

Last edited by Andrew Andreli on Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Andrew Andreli

Drachmae : 354

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hades
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:52 am

Conrad stared at Wes for a minute, was she seriously suggesting that Conrad. The weirdest person on the planet, to go to a party at the richest person in school's house? She must be insane, he would screw everything up. Spill a punch bowl, punch someone in the face. Really anything punching related he would probably have something to do with. "Yeah, um. I sort of already made plans with my pokémon, so I'm not sure I'll be able to make it" Conrad replied distastefully.
He wasn't really that much of a party goer, the only party he had ever been to was the prom they had at camp one time, and that didn't even really count as going to a party because he left half way into it. "How did you even get us into a party of that magnitude?" He quiried.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Drachmae : 2272

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Malachai Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:21 am

Malachai stared at Wes for a second before saying anything.
"By legit party, do you mean the ones where kids are usually throwing up by the end of the night, and make mistakes they'll later regret in life?"
Malachai didn't know if a group of half-bloods, especially half-bloods, should be attending such parties. With them around things usually turned out... disastrous.
Sir Malachai
Sir Malachai

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Malachai Wed May 21, 2014 5:03 pm

(is this gonna continue ever???)
Sir Malachai
Sir Malachai

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Thu May 22, 2014 10:04 am

((I believe you guys are waiting for Wes...so go yell at her.))
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down