Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A random date very close to Winter Break

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A random date very close to Winter Break - Page 2 Empty Re: A random date very close to Winter Break

Post  GeneralArin Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:53 pm

(I declare that the headmaster is female! Because I didn't feel like making it a man ^^)
"Seriously? Well, do I have to go in because that woman just freaks me out!" Jake said, still making a face.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

A random date very close to Winter Break - Page 2 Empty Re: A random date very close to Winter Break

Post  Wes Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:55 pm

"No, Jake - we don't have enough time to get you a babysitter," Wes said smirking.
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:59 pm

"My goodness, quit being a baby Jake. She won't eat you, I promise... Besides we all have to go in there in order to get the note approved." Kris kept constantly checking her phone for the time. "But seriously the bell-" Right then the bell rang for the students to head off to where ever.

(Are we at lunch or dinner, I forgot)
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:04 pm

(I thought it was breakfast...i guess if it wasn't established, take your pick.)

"I'm not being a baby!" Jake protested. His protests didn't get much farther, because just then the bell interrupted. "Err... I guess the conversation's over."
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:18 pm

Wes nodded and made a swift turn, walking back to the table to grab her stuff before heading off.
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:23 pm

(it shall be lunch)

Kris followed Wes back to the table and grabbed her stuff as well. She gave a quick parting word to the girls and hurried off to her class to take her last high school test ever!
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:31 pm

Jake, having his things already, simply went off to his class. Math. Ugh. It wasn't that he was bad at it, he just thought it was so boring. He didn't really bother trying to learn it unless it had to do with forces and mechanics. You know, stuff that actually mattered.

*Twansition!*

Jake jogged down the hall, slowing as he approached their meeting spot. He probably could have ran all the way, but with all the gears and his laptop in his bag(s) it made the backpack hurt as it bounced off of his back with every stride. He saw the girls waiting and he gave a wave.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:39 pm

"Wow, Jake, for once, you're not ten minutes late. You're only-" Wes faked a watch check, "9 minutes and 50 seconds late."
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:42 pm

Kris had already put her stuff in her car, hoping there was still space for her two passengers when they left. But the thought was quickly pushed from her mind when she remembered what they needed to do. "Well now that Jake's here, shall we get going? I do need to pick up my diploma after all."
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:46 pm

"Yes- Onward to camp!" Jake said, pointing in the general direction towards camp dramatically. He started heading to the car.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:56 pm

Wes picked up her instrument cases in one hand and slung them over her shoulder, adjusting them to the least painfull position, then gestured for Kris to go before her.
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:59 pm

"JAKE!!!" Kris yelled at the boy as he walked away. "Uh when I said go, I meant into the office. We still need to go turn the excuse in and I still need my diploma... So get your butt back over here!" Kris was fumming but gathered her composure back within seconds. She really wants her diploma.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:03 pm

"Awww....." Jake whined. "We're still doing that?" He reluctantly headed back towards them. He grabbed the strap of his bag, uncomfortably.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:12 pm

"Suck it up, Smith," Wes said, rolling her eyes at Jake. "Do we need to fashion a pacifier out of nuts and bolts for you?"
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:16 pm

Kris opened the door to the office just slightly before looking at the younger teens. "Come on you two. The faster we get this done, the faster we can get to camp." Kris walked into the room without another glance back, in hopes they would follow.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:21 pm

Jake opened his mouth to fire a sharp comment back at Wes, but he grudgingly closed it when he couldn't think of one. He followed after Kris, sticking his hands in his pocket. He felt his pocket watch anxiously in one pocket and his pocket knife in the other. Technically he wasn't supposed to have that, but was it his fault that he didn't have an illogical transformation for it?
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:25 pm

Wes followed behind Jake, adjusting her instruments so they wouldn't hit the treshold on the way in. Once in, she lowered them to the floor, standing them up and wrapping an arm around them so they wouldn't fall.
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:31 pm

Kris greeted the woman in the office. "Good Afternoon, Madam Headmaster. We came here with two requests. May I have my diploma and we require excuse from the last week of school for the semester." Kris dropped a letter on the desk and held out her hand, waiting to recieve the diploma.

(I don't want to play the part of the headmaster....)
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:34 pm

(Not it!)
Jake shifted uncomfortably. If he needed to, he could definitely get his mom to really agree with a phone call. He traced the lion's face on his pocket watch with his fingers. He hoped that they didn't actually need to see the extremely creepy authority figure. They could just as easily run it through her assistant, right?
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:57 pm

(I figured as much : P )
Without asking for a name, the headmaster typed something into the computer that brought up Kris's file, "Kristina Dante, it says here you are missing an exam." She looked right into her eyes and said flattly and diliberatly, "You will not be getting your diploma."
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:01 pm

"But Madam Headmaster, I watched Professor Graves input the grade into the system. I must be there." Kris' heart rate rose as she began to worry about if the teacher had really submitted it.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:13 pm

"Well perhaps he inputed it under another student's file on accident, or maybe the system crashed," She answered in monotone, "Either way, daughter of Posiden, you will not be getting a diploma."
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:24 pm

Jake had been standing there, staring at the ceiling and quietly listening to Kris's predicament. He was just considering hacking into the system and inputting her grade in himself when he caught what the headmaster said. He stiffened, tightening his grip on the knife in his pocket.
"Please tell me I misheard what she said." He muttered.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:05 pm

Kris tensed and got ready to pull her sword out. But thinking rationally, which was weird, and making sure she heard the headmaster right, she ask, "Can you please repeat that? I am not quite sure I hear you right." She kept her finger on her ring, staying ready, for hte second the answer came out of the woman's mouth.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:06 pm

"I said," she started, "You will not be getting a diploma, daughter of Posiden." At that moment, she stood and grew a good two to three feet, her arms and legs growing muscles, and her teeth morphing into jagged canines.
There were three thuds as Wes's instruments fell one at a time. She'd removed her hands from them to grip her wristbands, turning them as she stepped back against a wall.
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next