Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why You Don't Go To Close Near The Lake

Go down

Why You Don't Go To Close Near The Lake  Empty Why You Don't Go To Close Near The Lake

Post  Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:08 am

Alexis was found after being in the woods for a couple of hours. No movement came to her. It was like all of her nerves were gone. Many Athena kids stood over,in front and near her praying that should would wake up. Her lips stayed icy blue. Alexis skin was paler no matter what a Apollo kid would do to try to warm her up. A lot of people called for Wes or someone to figure out what was wrong. Alexis was dreaming about a women with brown hair and gray striking eyes. The vision blurred out and she was motionless.

Back to top Go down

Why You Don't Go To Close Near The Lake  Empty Re: Why You Don't Go To Close Near The Lake

Post  Skipper Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:02 pm

Skipper slapped Alexis "WAKE UP!" she screamed desperately. Her wounds from the cyclops attack were still gushing blood. Most of her hair, her clothes, and skin was covered in blood. She felt Alexis's face. Ice cold as always. She slapped Alexis again. When Alexis finally awoke, Skipper hugged her and said "Oh thank gods! Are you okay?" the Athena kids looked at her like she was some freakazoid or something but Skipper didn't care.
Skipper
Skipper

Drachmae : 865

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Why You Don't Go To Close Near The Lake  Empty Re: Why You Don't Go To Close Near The Lake

Post  Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:41 pm

Alexis gray confused eyes opened. She looked around the room."What happened?"Alexis asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:12 pm

Andrew sat the chair sitting there his head in his hands but looking up when Alexis woke up."Remember anything?"Andrew asked and got up and walked closer to the cot.

Back to top Go down

Post  Skipper Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:05 pm

Skipper looked at Alexis real hard, with those hard brown eyes "What happened after you left the cave?" she asked
Skipper
Skipper

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:09 pm

Alexis looked at her."I . . . I don't remember."Alexis said and looked at her then at Andrew then back at Skipper.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:48 pm

Cynthia who was there to help looked at her closely."amnesia I don't have any idea how long it will last."Cynthia said."Maybe a few weeks."Cynthia added."Do you remember anyone?"Cynthia asked then looked around for Dominic.

Back to top Go down

Post  Skipper Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:07 pm

"If you're looking for Dominic he's resting...so is Fred." said Skipper "I should be resting the most out of all of us but after repeatedly being hit by a cyclops and back flipping over ants I'm too excited to sleep...so I came to check on Alexis." she continued. And she REALLY should have been resting. If the healers found out that she wasn't sleeping, and she was really drowsy actually, they would "kill" her. Skipper had been seriously injured, and was still bleeding.
Skipper
Skipper

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:10 pm

"I don't remember anyone."Alexis said and looked down with shame filled in her watery gray eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Skipper Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:16 pm

Skipper slapped her "Well, then, remember us!" she slapped Alexis again
Skipper
Skipper

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:23 pm

"You can't slap her to remember,Skipper!"Cynthia said then stopped her and hugged Alexis."It will take time in order for her to remember."Cynthia said and helped Alexis up."Let's go,I'm Cynthia Eve. You remember your name at least."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:28 pm

Alexis walked with her."I . . . remember it's Alexis."Alexis said and looked at the guy she barely remembered at all being her boyfriend then walks with Cynthia.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:48 pm

Andrew sighed when she left."didn't have to slap her you know."Andrew said then put his face into his hands.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down