Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walking By The Lake (OPEN)

3 posters

Go down

Walking By The Lake (OPEN) Empty Walking By The Lake (OPEN)

Post  Penguinsareawesome Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:47 am

As she angrily marched by the lake, her black boots made a racket and Lauren Macintosh felt like punching someone in the face. Of course, the thirteen year old demigod often felt that way, but even more so.

Her supposed best friend, Ash, and just blew her off! "I'm busy. Please go away," he'd said. Pfft. That's what she used to say to him, without the please. The thing about Ash that really made Mac's blood boil was the fact that he was a satyr. So, after he'd taken her to Camp Half-Blood, he could have stopped being her friend. But he hadn't, he had stayed as perky and loyal as ever. She owed him for that.

It made Mac want to go on a rampage, whacking everyone with a big hammer.

Mac was still thinking about Ash when she almost slammed into a person. Trying to avoid a collision, she jerked away, falling in the process. She screamed in her fiercest, loudest voice, "What the heck is wrong with you?!"

Penguinsareawesome

Drachmae : 14

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Walking By The Lake (OPEN) Empty Re: Walking By The Lake (OPEN)

Post  Shay Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:28 am

Shay was quietly walking alongside the lake, wondering why people had obsessions over lawns in the modern era. The lake was one of the quietest places she could think to herself about little things like what shape the clouds were in, unlike the loud and noisy mess hall. Honestly, the lapping of the waves on the lake was really soothing. Shay then heard the sound of shoes grinding into the sand, but she didn’t pay much attention to it. The other person probably knows, I’m here. All the same, she stepped to the side a little bit, just in case the other person stomping angrily and probably pouting didn't know she was there. Then, she sensed someone standing really close to her, and...falling? Shay honestly shrugged it off mentally. If the other person had looked up, they would have noticed her walking along the shore. But then she heard the remark, “What the heck is wrong with you?!”, and scrunched up her face in a are-you-kidding-me kind of face. “Well, I’m so sorry for being blind!” she retorted. She had just realized that lawns probably had some psychological impact on people, and that it was kinda like getting personal space between neighbors. Gosh, I wish that this person would give me my personal space.
Shay
Shay

Drachmae : 87

Back to top Go down

Post  Penguinsareawesome Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:50 pm

Mac blinked hard. Then again. And again. And again, until her eyes hurt and her vision got blurry, so she had to rub them. Maybe there was something wrong with her ears. No... she was sure there was nothing wrong. Well, blind or not blind, she wasn't going to let anyone get away with bumping into her like that, especially when she was already angry.

“Well, couldn't you hear me?” She hissed back. “I wasn't exactly being quiet, you know.” For a second, Mac thought she was being too mean. After all, the girl could have been deaf, too. She shook her head dismissively. To say something like she had, she must have heard Mac.

Mac put her hands on her hips and scowled, looking tough. With a sigh, she realized the girl couldn't see her. She sighed. This is gonna be hard.

Penguinsareawesome

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Shay Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:50 pm

“Well, you weren’t really being attentive, either.” Shay shot back. This was just as bad as the first day without her vision back from the hospital, bumping into people, trees, chairs, wandering into the bowling alley lane, trigging the fire door alarm-you get the idea. Blindness came with its cons. But it also came with its pros, like the kind of 6th sense you develop like shifts in pressure along the ground, and vibrations, like the feeling of touch, but somewhat more precise.. She then sensed the other girl shifting her weight and probably putting her hands on her hips. Still in her wondering kind of point of view, she figured that it was probably something like a mechanism to scare or intimidate others, maybe predators. She shook herself out of it. Being blind was tough, as she couldn’t tell how tall people were compared to her, so she couldn’t slap them. She thought, What was this other girl’s name? Probably a child of Ares, according to her temper. She put her hand on her hips and sighed, mimicking the other girl.
Shay
Shay

Back to top Go down

Post  Penguinsareawesome Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:14 pm

Mac sighed deeply again, pressing her fingers to her forehead. "Well, maybe I wouldn't have to be attentive if people could hear, you know? If you can't see, shouldn't you have super hearing or something?"

She growled menacingly when the girl copied her. She thought about what to do. Drag her to the toilets and give her a swirly? Just shove her in the Ares Cabin- they were sure to do the work for her. She lunged forwards so their faces were close. "Hey, you sensed me putting my hands on my hips, right? So, would you 'sense' it if I shoved my fist in your face, daughter of-" She paused. "Who's your godly parent?"

Penguinsareawesome

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:58 pm

(Mind if I join?)
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Penguinsareawesome Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:21 pm

(no, join in)

Penguinsareawesome

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Shay Tue May 05, 2015 12:32 am

((I'm just going to go because this kinda died so yeah))
Shay grinned. “Yes, my other senses besides for sight may be better than yours. And yeah, I kinda would sense you punching me, ‘cuz, you know physical contact.” She adopted a teachers voice and said, “Keep your hands to yourself. And by the way, your spit is flying into my face.” She wiped off the nonexistent ((or is it? O_o)) spit and pushed back the other camper who was leaning close to her face. She then said, “Chiroptera” She figured that the girl wouldn't really know it wasn't really a god, just the scientific name of a bat, because, bats are blind and such. Honestly, there wasn't that big of a chance that the other girl would notice, as she was in a rage.
Shay
Shay

Back to top Go down

Post  Penguinsareawesome Tue May 05, 2015 7:42 pm

Mac was amused and felt like screaming her head off at the same time. It was actually a bit funny to her now, she had let the girl push her back- but there was still anger streaming through her veins. She did not spit when she talked.

Did she? No one had ever told her.

She couldn't make a smart comment about the girl's parent's name, because she didn't no who Chiroptera was. She thought about it for a split second- and realized she had heard that term in school. "Aw, c'mon. You're not that stupid, are you, forgetting who your parent is? I don't think that's an actual god." Just for fun, she punched the other girl on the shoulder. It wasn't Mac's hardest hit- but she figured it was enough to prove her point.

Penguinsareawesome

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Shay Tue May 05, 2015 7:50 pm

Shay raised her eyebrow. "Wow, I never imagined that you could think" Shay couldn't help but smirk a little bit. This girl wasn't as stupid as Shay thought. Then she got punched in the shoulder. "Owie" Shay said, using a oh-help-im-so-scared-im-just-thwee kind of voice, just as she jabbed outwards to where she figured the girl's waist was((you know like the tickly waist thingy part)). Shay was pretty confident that she would make contact.
Shay
Shay

Back to top Go down

Post  Penguinsareawesome Tue May 05, 2015 8:10 pm

Mac couldn't figure out a a good comeback, so she just shrugged.

Mac was a little surprised, so surprised that she momentarily forgot her anger and she grinned a big, stupid smile. She never thought the other girl would manage to actually hit her, and she was a tad bit impressed. "Congratulations," she said, "you hit like my little brother." She clutched the straps of her backpack. "Thank the gods I don't hit like him." She swung it in an arch, ready to slam it to the girl's side and make her fall, like she had, and she'd be satisfied. She wondered if the girl was fast enough to move out in time, because her backpack full of heavy junk was headed straight for her waist.

Penguinsareawesome

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Shay Tue May 05, 2015 8:21 pm

Shay heard the clatter of items. Shay tried concentrating on her hearing more.The sound of items was a little muffled so she figured that it was some sort of bag. She felt the air kinda move out of the object's way, and she thought Is that going for my waist? I should step closer. Her arm will curl around me, I'm probably skinny enough, and hit herself. She decided to try it out. She stepped quickly forward and hoped that it worked.
Shay
Shay

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down