Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swimming in the Lake (Open to Anyone, but don't get on a conue and run over me)

3 posters

Go down

Swimming in the Lake (Open to Anyone, but don't get on a conue and run over me) Empty Swimming in the Lake (Open to Anyone, but don't get on a conue and run over me)

Post  Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:03 am

Lily looked into the water. It was clean,and fresh. The Naiads were in the bottom, brushing their hair. Lily cannonballed into the lake then started to swim gracefuly in the water. cat

Back to top Go down

Swimming in the Lake (Open to Anyone, but don't get on a conue and run over me) Empty Re: Swimming in the Lake (Open to Anyone, but don't get on a conue and run over me)

Post  Alexxx Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:51 am

I was headed for a place to swim, and I ended up on the border of the lake. Not seeing anybody there at that moment, but feeling the need to swim, I take off my jeans to reveal a bikini bottom. I take my top off to see a bikini top, and slowly walk into the water. It felt cold, but it also felt exhilarating.
Alexxx
Alexxx

Drachmae : 437

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Swimming in the Lake (Open to Anyone, but don't get on a conue and run over me) Empty Re: Swimming in the Lake (Open to Anyone, but don't get on a conue and run over me)

Post  GeneralArin Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 pm

AROOF!!!
Ty jumped into the water, startling the nyaids. He was happy to see people to play with, a good change since his usual best buds were no where around... He could go follow them, but Jake said to stay, and he was a good dog.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:19 am

"Hey Ty. Wanna swim?" I asked. Them she waved to a girl nearby. Then she blew her piccolo to bring a few fishies. I told Ty " Well, I usally blow this in the ocean, to swim with a dolfin, but I decided to swim here instead."
(Real Reason: I can't find a Fourm thing for the beach! pale )

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:16 pm

(Heh, so we did forget an area... can't believe we never noticed for the two or so years this site's been around...)
Ty barked happyly, splashing as he bounced in the water. He gave a deep throaty bark, enjoying company.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:45 pm

(Can you PLEASE make one? I want to swim in the Beach witha dolfin)
Snowball, who was resting in the sun, jumped on Ty. Then she started to swim in the water.Lily went underwater to talk to a naiad.(I know bunnies can't swim, but Lily being a Poseidon kid and all, I guess it's semi-aquatic.)

Back to top Go down

Post  camcam9999 Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:18 am

Cameron walked up in his bathing suit and jumped in splashing Alex and Lily.
camcam9999
camcam9999

Drachmae : 870

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:43 am

"Hey! Be careful Cameron!" Lily yelled at him. She then summoned a tennis-ball sized ball of water and threw it at Cameron.

Back to top Go down

Post  camcam9999 Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:12 pm

Cameron laughed and swam over and dunked lily and let her up and said"can i do that."
camcam9999
camcam9999

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:18 pm

Ty jumped exitedly as another person joined the game and he plopped down near Cam and Lily, sending a psudo-tidal wave of water over them both.

(Ty wins the splash fight ^^)
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:30 pm

Lily made a bunch of waterballs and threw it at Cameron. Then she told Ty"Good job Ty! I have a treat for you......." and then she reached into her waterproof bag, and pulled out a cookie she was saving for later. But she still had plenty inside, so she gave it to Ty.

Back to top Go down

Post  camcam9999 Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:23 am

Cameron says to lily"Okay Okay you win."He then gets out of the lake and says to the girls"Want to go get some lunch."
camcam9999
camcam9999

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:44 am

Lily walked out of the lake and repiled "Yah. I want some lunch. Let me clean you up a bit. " Then she walked up to Cameron and summoned a wave of water. It srounded him, clean him up, and then dried him.Then she did the same to herself and followed Cameron to thre Mess Hall.

OOC: Cameron and I are not part of this thread for now. Ty and Alex can stay or follow us and I will do the same thing that i did to Cam&me for you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down