Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prom Time! (Official Post)

+6
Estelle
Wes
Kristina
©razy Dude
Fred
GeneralArin
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Prom Time! (Official Post) Empty Prom Time! (Official Post)

Post  Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:27 am

Prom Time! (Official Post) Temp10
Lily's Prom Outfit:

Lily stood on the grass by the tranquil lake, all ready in her prom getup and also with a clipboard.
There was still about a quarter of an hour until the prom started, but she liked to have things on time. Especially at times like this.
She looked around, making last-minute checks.
Decor? check. Refreshments? Check. Songs? Of course. She'd been the one to take care of it personally.
Her hands flew over a clipboard, checking off things. Her nail polish caught the light of the lovely sunset and sparkled.Finally finishing, she looked around quietly.
People were finally coming. Good. She'd been feeling lonely.

But not anymore. Prom was going to finally start! Oh, how shed waited and waited for something like this to happen!
Not only was it fun, but it would send a message to the rest of the world that Camp Half Blood was up and running again.
She smiled and put down the clipboard at a table and snagged her clutch instead.Then, she began her way to greet the others.

It was going to be perfect.

Back to top Go down

Prom Time! (Official Post) Empty Re: Prom Time! (Official Post)

Post  GeneralArin Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:02 am

Jake had just arrived, actually early for probably the first time in his life. That was probably because he had finished soon enough to get dressed in what he took to be good enough attire. His suit jacket hung open, and his tie untied, but otherwise, he had dressed up. He wore a white dress shirt that was ironed neatly, like his dark blue slacks were. He had tried to slick his hair back out of his face, but some of it had fallen back to its usual spot. It probably didn't help that he ran a hand through his hair.when he thought. Which he was doing again, as he looked around the decorated area. He saw Lily and headed over to her.

Jake smiled. "Looks good." He said, giving a broad gesture to the surroundings.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:20 am

Jay walked in a bit nervously. He had on a black cutoff shirt, and black pants. His black tie hung loosely from his neck. Waving a hi to Lily and Jake, he scratched his head awkwardly. The Aphrodite kids did well with him-at least much better than he could have done himself. Never dressed up in his life before. "It's impossible" was what the kids there said as they tried to make his hair tidy. He had merely shrugged. Now his dark, slightly curly hair was less messier than usual.

'No one else come yet?' He asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:29 pm

Fred arrived grumpy wairig a black suit and tie looking like a Rudeboy from the 80s. honestly she was not verry happy to be there but Lilly had gone to so much trubble she would rather suck it up than let her down.
"just the 4 of us then?" She joked giving of her horrific smile.
Fred
Fred

Drachmae : 3209

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

http://fantasywar.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:52 pm

((Note that there is aviators and a grey jacket on this that someone forgot to put on. I mean seriously I don't want him looking like an Employee at Sears :p And sorry the image is too large Sad))
Andrew C. Sully

Andrew sprinted past the cabins putting on his tie. He couldn't believe that he was almost late for the beginning of prom, Lily would kill him if he was! He remembered when he was late for one of there duel's as gotten his mouth washes out with saltwater, the taste was there for weeks! He. Oils t even imagine what would happen if he was late for Prom.

So he sprinted his but off until he reached the lake where he and the committee decided to have it. He walked up to Lily catching his breath. "Please don't tell me I'm late!" He bent over to catch his breath.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:27 pm

((Sorry the pics are so big :/ #sorrynotsorry ))

Spoiler:

Kris was looking absolutely gorgeous in her outfit. The silver circlet fit perfectly on her forehead and the dress flattered her body. She had a pair of strappy black flats in her hand and use the same hand to hold up the hem of her dress a little. In her other hand, she dragged poor Wes along. She had spent the entire day picking outfits and then prettying Wes and herself up. She trudged up to the group pulling Wes behind her. "Hey guys, mission accomplished. I got Wes into one of my old dresses." Kris had a smile stretched across her face.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:13 pm

Spoiler:

Wes rolled her eyes, allowing herself to be pulled, "Yep, Kris did the impossible. Fifty shades of eye shadow and two bottles of hairspray later, and here I am." She touched her hair, which was plastered into place. Kris had somehow managed to tame the huge cowlick in her bangs. She gave Kris a look and a grunt; her way of telling her she did good. She sighed, "Just remind me to find some baking soda, or I'll never get this stuff out." She didn't know how she knew that mixing baking soda in shampoo magically got hairspray out, when she never really used the stuff. Maybe that year of chemistry actually did teach her something. Nothing very useful, but still.

She touched the colorful necklace that matched the bejeweled butterfly on the dress. This outfit made her feel queasy and uneasy. She wasn't sure if it was the open back/midriff style of the dress making her feel exposed, or if it was knowing that this ensemble probably cost as much as one of her fine instruments. Even knowing that this was all Kris's old stuff - though seeing that she owned this kind of dress surprised her; it didn't seem Kris's style - even knowing that Kris hadn't wasted money, she still felt weird about borrowing it. With another sigh, she shook the feeling off; Kris spent too much time and effort on her to ruin it with this pitiful attitude.
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:13 am

((Is it my fault that my mom dragged me back to this stupid mashup of a country I must call home? Believe me, I wanted to stay longer. But instead of that I end up in Korean school and spend a year there as a social outcast. Very nice.))

Lily crossed her arms at the sight of Jake. Seriously? Well,at least he showed up wearing it.
She seized the chance when Jake gestured t the place and immediately get to work, tying the necktie in place and buttoning up the vest.
Then she opened her clutch and got out a small comb, and gave it to the guy.
"I guess so. Unlike how you look right now," She teased.

She looked around and saw that a lot of people were arriving. Jay, all dressed up and ready for Estelle. Fred-obviously not in the usual dress code-but she doubted that would happen. Kris, dragging Wes with her. She waved at the girls, forcing back a small grin. Wes looked slightly tired. She could guess how it had been, getting ready or a party she didn't even want to come.

And look-her prom partner!
"No," she smiled looking at him and the other boys. It was sweet of them to have actually dressed up for the occasion. She guessed that Andrew was remembering that little incident.Well, she liked to be punctual.
"Don't you worry, I wouldn't do that again. Wouldn't like my prom partner to be in a nasty mood for the whole prom, would I?"
Yeah, he hadn't been too happy. Still, it was his fault.

The first song began, catching the others' attentions.
First song: Good Time( Owl City feat. Carly Rae Jepsen)

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:54 am

Jake rolled his eyes a bit as Lily immediately started fixing his outfit. He couldn't quite frown, though. He took the comb she handed him, and gestured with it. "I look amazing, thank you." He put a bit of work getting the spot back to its place. He gave a nod to the. Others that showed up. When Kris and Wes showed up, he couldn't help but raise his brows in barely contained suprise at seeing Wes. "I would comment, but I think you'd hit me." He told her wryly.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:06 am

'A minute late- what a shame,'. Estelle walked to the party. She was almost unrecognisable- who could have imagined her in a dress?

Her dress was black, with a red sash around the waist. A silver owl glittered in her black hair. She found Jay. 'Um, hey'
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:55 am

Wes nodded, "Yeah, probably. With an arrow. In a way that would make that prick, Anthony's, wound look like a paper cut." She tried to make it a serious threat, but a smile and a little giggle betrayed her. She looked Jake up and down, shaking her head with a smile at his 'preparation.' She crossed her arms and gave a very sarcastic, mischievous look, "So, where's Lauren? You took her, right?" She pretended to look around for the empousa from school, "Oh, honey, she'll be soo heartbroken when she finds out you went to prom without her."

((It was an empousa, right? I don't know if we did it on this sight, but it happened in at least one universe, so it's good enough for me.))
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:36 pm

(Hah! I forgot for a moment who Laurence was! Yes, it was, and it was in our story universe, at least. Maybe rp, I don't remember either.)

Jake worked his jaw, frustration hindering his wit. Geeze, some things you just can't live down.
He forced a crooked grin, "Well, if I did bring her, everyone else would be heartbroken that I wasnt available."
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:56 pm

Fred sat on a bench acting as a wallflower as allways. she was never a social person she would rather just sit listen to the terible music and drink the nonalcoholic stuff thay had. obviosly she would be alone she was not a people person she wasn't eligant, thin, or even curvy. here she was all 6 foot of her taller and bigger than most Aries kids with a face to match ever since the incedent with Empusa. hell even dressed up she was just wrong she looked wrong, felt wrong. what was it? lonelynes, boredome, or just plane old jelousy? everyone had some one and here she was a 19 year old girl who was just ugly and alone and feeling bitter about it.
Every one looked stunning especialy.. no DEFENETLY the girls.
then the lonlyness just crept back up to her again.
Why couldn't  she just be happy?
ah f懝 it just smile for Lilly smile and preted to be happy heck she may even fool her self.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:08 pm

Wes rolled her eyes and gave a cocky grin, "I think they'll live." She shook her head at Jake's 'I think I'm much hotter than I actually am' attitude that he still managed to hold even when his hair was a mess and his tie not straight. "So," she said, clapping her hands together, "Did the Dionysus and Hermes kids spike the punch yet, or do I have to wait a little bit longer?"
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:20 pm

Thank the god's! "Well I wasn't exactly worried about during Prom where there's a lot of people, just afterwards." He smiled and nodded his head as Kris and Wes came in. He hasn't really talked to any of the 3 that much before or after their Quest. Though Jake seemed like a cool dude to gàng out with.

He couldn't help but smile as Wes and Jake bickered with eachother. Hopefully Kris didnt have to deal with that the whole entire Quest. "I don't think they have yet, though I'm sure they've assembled one of the best team possible. It'd take the best to get past Dionysus himself." He looked at the God who sitting in a chair snoring his butt off. "Definetely the life of the party." He smiled a little at his remark.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:24 am

((The outfits are BEAUTIFUL!))
Sylvania Summers
Outfit:

Syl thought she was late. The music was playing, and campers were already meeting up with each other. It seemed Conrad wasn't any earlier than she was, because she didn't spot him.
She was surprisingly fine with the dress the Aphrodite girls had picked for her (it's actually Lily, thanks Very Happy) It was comfortable. It wasn't too long, so she wouldn't trip on it. There was a small necklace of a yellow heart that kind of accented with her dress. Her shoes were sandals, though they were also pretty.
She waved, and headed towards the prom.
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:49 am

"Afterwards? Really, Andrew?" Lily asked with an amused smile, and smoothed her dress down more. The song was halfway finished. More people were coming. Good. Most of them would make it before the second song.

And looks like grumpy old Fred found herself a new friend. A goth like girl was walking over to her. Everybody was finding their partners. Time to begin, then.
"So?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

(Here's Estelle's Collage:
http://www.polyvore.com/estelle-take_two/set?id=89308600)

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:34 pm

OOC Fred isn't being grumpy she is getting depresed. Think about how she feals having horrific facial disfigurements in a place full of beutyfull girls. even though she hides it she still wants to be one. she feels even worse when you add her sexuality in to the mix.
BTW i'm waiting for Zack to show.

God not dancing all fred knew was the Pogo and there was no mosh pit here. now some randome girl was telling her why she was an outsider because all the other Hecite kids were avoiding the Prom and why "like Black vale brides was like so cool like Twighlght levels of cool." If there was a god of anoyance Fred was comtemplating Deiacide. Then the music started please not Kelly Clarkson please let it be the Safty Dance.
Fred was not a happy bunny. it was hot she was annoyed.. she was a Hot Cross Bun.  
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:21 am

Jay looked at Estelle and gaped. 'Uh...' He stammered a bit. Not. Like. Estelle. At. All. But that wasn't to say that she didn't look good. He took her hand nervously. 'Hey,'

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:26 pm

Estelle smiled. 'Aphrodite kids are magic, aren't they?' she grinned and squeezed his hand. 'Let's go over to the others, before they forget about our presence.' she pulled him over after a swift kiss on his cheek.
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:37 pm

"Yes really! You would totally do that." He watched everyone go as they were going to dance. "So care to dance, mademoiselle." He smiled and held out his hand toward her. He wasn't exactly quite sure how he felt about Lily. Just a Prom date or...more.

(Haha and character development engaged.)
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:22 am

"You make it seem as if I'm some undercover assassin," Lily said with a smile. Sure.....they'd had.....well, minor clashes.....but it had all turned out okay. Maybe. She laughed and put her hand on Andrew. Even if they did have difficulties with each other, they were always good friends.......Well, that's what she thought.
The first song ended and went on to the next one.( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwhIYP3VyPk )

((Let's get this party started!! okay, prom, but still.
@Andrew:Character development? Razz ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:35 am

Conrad walked into the prom wearing his tux. "sorry, i might have forgotten just a little bit" (this is prom right ?)
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Drachmae : 2272

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:20 pm

Oh god it got worse IT GOT WORSE it got 1 DIRECTION worse. Fred lothed the fact she couldnt get drunk now. she was sitting in a party in a Rude boy suit sober listening to.. there were no words.. no there were words but the god of swareing would come down and declare Fred the new Goddess of foul language if she was to express her view of the music being played.
Realy were people listning to this? Worst of all the faux emo wanabe was still clinging to her harping on about how Tim Burtton was so awesom and how the Nightmare before Christmass was so.. Fred lost intrest and began speeking in Japanese fakeing that she spoke no English.. or Latin.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:38 am

((Is it? I wasn't really sure in the beginning, too.))

Syl spotted Conrad and headed over to him. Looking around, people had started finding their pairs. Estelle was heading to the others with Jay.
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next