Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First time for everything (Lily)

Go down

First time for everything (Lily) Empty First time for everything (Lily)

Post  Dominic Moss Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:26 pm

Dominic stood before the climbing wall and rubbed his hands together. He stared up at the great wall that spilled lava and rumbled with a dangerous groan.
'OK evil climbing wall.' Dominic said, 'You don't like me and I don't like you. I know I don't have a lot to base that assumption on considering we've never really met until today, but I'm pretty sure we don't like each other.'
He paced in front of the wall for a moment before pointing at it accusingly.
'However! I'm not prepared to back down from a challenge. I'm more than willing to get all my hair singed off and loose my limbs purely for the sake of boosting what little ego I have.' Dominic announced proudly before letting out a sigh and slapping his forehead.
'This is insane. I'm going to die if I try to climb this thing.' He muttered.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Drachmae : 2295

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

First time for everything (Lily) Empty Re: First time for everything (Lily)

Post  Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:47 pm

“Don't worry you won't die” Lily came up and began To scale the wall. She had been here a lot during the years. Time to try and go to the top, for the....tebthe?Around that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:14 pm

'Do you mind not doing that?' Dominic called up to Lily as he watched her scale the wall in disbelief, 'You're kind of emasculating me.'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:47 pm

“Ill stop when i want to!”Lly called. She ws near the top. Yes. She was getting bettr every day. When she reached the top and sat on it“Watch the lava” She called, giggling.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:48 pm

Dominic frowned before taking a few steps back, breathing in deep, and then running full pelt at the wall. He jumped and landed on the surface of the wall before running up it with a cry of fury.
Then gravity took its toll on him and sent him plunging back to the ground with a thud.
Dominic was quiet as he lay on the ground and stared up at he rock wall.
'I hate you.' He muttered to the wall. The wall remained unresponsive.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:46 pm

“Don't just jump on it!You've tested it enough. You need to think before you go. Think of a stratgy if you want to stay alive"Lily called from the top, giggling

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:00 pm

'Hey its fine for you. You're a daughter of Poseidon, you don't have to fear lava. I'm pretty sure I'm one hundred percent flammable.' He called up before gazing over the wall. He rubbed his hands together and breathed in deeply as he prepared to climb it again.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:03 pm

“Hey, that doesn't mean that we never burn. I've had burns from this thing. The most important thing is to keep practicing.”Lily said cheerfully.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:15 pm

Dominic nodded, and then ran at the wall again screaming like a maniac. He grabbed at the wall as he hoisted himself up and scuttled up it like a monkey. He swung himself left and right to avoid blobs of lava. It seemed as if he would get up in one shot.
Then the wall began to rumble and a large stream of lava shot out from its surface and rained down towards Dominic.
He let out a yellow before instinctively raising his arm to defend himself and yelling one word.
'SHINE!' He roared before the buckler on his arm burst into solar flames. The lava hit the shield and an explosion like no other rocked the wall as Dominic was thrown off its surface and sent tumbling towards the ground.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:15 am

“Poor Dominic. I thought you would make it. But it was quite amazing. ”Lily remarked. She had never been able to deflect it. There was far too mucg lava and Lily's wayer, quite feeble because of the water, had never been able to overpower it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Thu May 03, 2012 2:08 pm

Dominic was not amused. He lay on the ground with his hooded leather jacket smoking and an aching back. The fall had not been kind to him.
'I hate this thing.' He muttered.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 03, 2012 6:45 pm

“Think postive. You almost made it. You can climd it to the top” Lily said as she slid to the bottom with ease. She Obobsererved the mess. “Does your back hurt?” she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Thu May 03, 2012 8:04 pm

'Yes but my pride hurts more.' He called back to her with a groan.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 04, 2012 2:20 am

oc:im down there
Lily replied“Just practice in your spare time.You'Ll ger better” she inspected Dominic“No burns, luckiky.But a few nasty bruses...?” she commented.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Wed May 09, 2012 4:21 pm

'I should be a charred Dominic.' He said with a groan before sitting up and gazing at the wall, 'I'll bring that wall down one day.'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 11, 2012 4:58 am

“Of course you will.” Lily smiled brightly at him. Even though she couldnt bear to face them in combat, Lily liked the presence of boys. Most of the campers here radiated a kind of protection. She liked being by Dominic especially, because he was fun to be witg and Let's face it- he hed a brotherly aura and reminded her ofa distant memory. She shook he r head fearsomely to prevent herself from forming her crying fits of dispair.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Thu May 17, 2012 4:32 pm

Dominic got to his feet and brushed off the dust and ash from his clothes. He felt like he had been knocked about with a bag of gravel and hot coals, but he could walk and that was what mattered most.
He glanced at Lily and smiled at her. She was a sweet kid. A little odd and powerful enough to summon tsunami's, but sweet.
Some people would be bothered with the idea that an eleven year old girl could probably kick their butts, but Dominic had gotten used to the idea. In fact he was rather glad that he didn't have world breaking powers like hers. The only power he had was his father influence over plague and he had learned the hard way that having destructive power wasn't a good thing.
His thoughts were interrupted as he noticed the look in her eye. It was brief, but he had noticed it.
'Whats wrong?' He asked softly.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down