Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Horrors of Cabin 10 (pre-prom post.

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Horrors of Cabin 10 (pre-prom post.  Empty The Horrors of Cabin 10 (pre-prom post.

Post  Guest Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:30 pm

Lily sat in a stool, observing the chaos happening around her. The members of cabin 10 were 'inviting' campers in for a makeover before the prom. She could smell shampoo and conditioner mixing in with the warm air.

Drops of water came from her drenched hair. A soft hand put a towl in her hand and darted away. She looked at it and almost dropped it. Bright pink. Wow. She sighed and began to dry it. There was still much to go. And the hair-drying alone would take half an hour. Then came basic care and then hair styling and.......

Oops. Girly mode again. one of the Aphridite girls came over to her and gave her a hair dryer.

“Better dry off quick. You wouldn't want to catch a cold,”

Back to top Go down

The Horrors of Cabin 10 (pre-prom post.  Empty Re: The Horrors of Cabin 10 (pre-prom post.

Post  Estelle Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:55 pm

Estelle was pushed in by a couple of Aphrodite girls. She cursed under her breath. Nodding to Lily in greeting, she was again forced into a chair besides her.
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

The Horrors of Cabin 10 (pre-prom post.  Empty Re: The Horrors of Cabin 10 (pre-prom post.

Post  Guest Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:16 pm

“Oh good, Estelle's here,” a girl darted over to the black-haired girl.
“Come on sweetie, you'll need to take a shower first,”

Lily shivered from the air conditioning and her wet hair. Obviously these girls were trying their best to be as glam as possible. The whole camp was. The children of Zephros were making winds to blow gently. Apollo kids were trying to keep the sun less hot.
She grabbed a sort of hair thing from a dresser. She skimmed over its label.
“It makes your hair soft,” someone yelled as she ran over someplace. She grinned and massaged it into her hair,sharing a sly smile with Estelle.

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:57 pm

Estelle groaned and followed the girl to take a quick shower. 'What is up with this,' she muttered. The girl looked her over. 'No pink dye for you, it'll look awful.' Thank you, mom, Estelle thought. She climbed into her jeans and T shirt. The girl pulled her back to her chair.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:13 am

Syl stood awkwardly in front of the door, not even peeking inside to look. She wasn't disgusted--she was just kind of nervous.

A makeover? Syl didn't care for beauty. Maybe a dance lesson would do her good, though.

An Aphrodite girl poked her head out the door, grinned, and pulled Syl inside.

"Come on!"
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:23 am

The girl taking care of Estelle went to tend to another girl, and another came. She started to dry Estelle's hair, massaging the same liquid Lily had used into her hair, and brushing it. She then took the hair dryer from Lily, who now had mostly dry hair.

One of the girls, a makeup bag in hand, walked over and seated herself across from Lily.
“Dress style, color, and angle,” she said, as if it cleared up everything.
“A-line,sky blue with silver decor on waist. Angle would be best as ......I dunno. You choose.,”
“girly princess style it is,”
the girl smiled at her and rummaged in her massive bag.

Obviously they weren't gonna tackle her hair much.

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:41 am

((Can you RP the girl doing E, Lily?))
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:42 am

((Sure, sugar! ^^))

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:04 am

((THX))
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:47 pm

((Come on.......I'm not letting this die......))
Another girl could be seen gesturing Sylvania to the showers.
“Let's get you started as well,” she framed Sylvania's face with her hands.
“You've got a long way to go. I hope you've got a dress?”

“Estelle, any other hair products you use?”
the drying Estelle's hair asked. She pointed at the huge array of hair stuff.

“Keep it simple, please,”Lily smiled.
The girl flashed out a silver eyeliner.
“What about this? It'll bring out the silver flecks in your pretty blue eyes,”

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:01 pm

'No,' Estelle replied curtly. It was true- she only used shampoo and rinse. 'Do whatever you want with it.' Ah well. She hoped the girl wouldn't notice that she'd dyed her hair black, after trying to get the blue highlights out in vain.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:48 pm

((I might give a try at NPC Aphrodite girl...))

Syl looked at her clothes. No dress was fine with her, but knowing Lily, she wouldn't let Syl go to the prom without a dress.

"Uh... no." She admitted.

The Aphrodite girl gave a bright but polite smile. "No problem! I'll lend you one of mine!"

Syl nodded slowly.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:13 am

The girl shrugged.
“Okay then. What style are you going?”she asked as she whipped out things you would normally see at a salon.

“Amanda,wait! She hasn't had her hair cut yet!” a girl called. Amanda yelped.
“Seriously?” she jumped up and got out a hair salon kit as well.
“anywhere you want to touch?” she asked.
“Trim my bangs a little?” Lily suggested.

((If anybody else is keeping an eye on this, jump right in. No, I don't care if you are a boy.))

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:35 am

'Something that doesn't make me look like a stupid cheerleader,' Estelle replied immediately. 'If it doesn't, use your imagination. Not too girly,' she added hastily. 'I don't want to end up like Barbie.'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:24 am

((I suck at the NPC girl thing. But whatever.))

The girl looked at Syl and wrinkled her nose.

"You're filthy." The girl said, but not with a mean tone. More like teasing. "Take a shower. We'll choose the perfect dress for the prom!"

The girl seemed cheerful. Weren't the Aphrodite girls busy getting ready, too? Syl guessed they were offering to help the female campers get ready.

Syl walked in the shower. It was unsurprisingly shining, but there were thousands of hair conditioners and whatnot. Thankfully, some of them were labeled with greek writing on pretty paper, plastered on the bottles.

When she was done, she turned the shower off and the girl knocked on the door.

"Here's your dress. I think you'll like it."

A pretty yellow dress with a laced end was hung over the door. Syl reached for it and dressed quickly.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:29 am

'No, I don't think Estelle would look good dressed up like a Barbie,' Jay said in a light tone, getting forced into a chair besides Estelle by a male Aphrodite kid. 'I'm telling you, I do not want a makeover!' He pouted at Estelle. 'Can you kill this guy for me?'

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:32 am

((Why not kill him yourself?))

That's probably a stupid question.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:33 am

“Now why would i do that? That son of Hades you've got seemed to think of you as a godess,”the girl teased as she brushed Estelle's hair carefully. She then picked a silver pin out of the large array of hairpins and stuck it so that her bangs would be shifted to the side. She stepped back and gave the Daughter of Athena a hand mirror.
“Like it?”
the pin was shaped like an owl.

Amanda quickly finished up the hair and hurried over to help someone else. Another came to help her.

“Nail time!” the girl grinned and opened her bag.

Lily groaned inside.
Seeing Jay getting forced into a chair, she grinned.
“Ohno you're not. Young man, you will stay and let them fix you up. How would you do it yourself?” she wagged a finger at the boy good-naturedly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:43 am

((Son of Hades? Sorry if I'm wrong... I thought he was a son of Zeus.))

Syl came out laughing lightly, overhearing their conversation.

She looked at her dress. It was so light and clean it almost felt... uncomfortable. Her hair was squeaky when she ran her hand through it. Her skin was more clean than normal. Syl started to wonder for the first time how she managed to rub the grease off her face.

The Aphrodite girl squealed happily. "That looks so pretty on you! Come on, look."

The girl grabbed Syl's hand and led her in front of the mirror. Syl took a deep breath, taking in what was in her reflection.

The girl grinned and waved somewhere else. "Liza! Over here!"

She turned to Syl. "Time to get your hair ready!" She said cheerfully.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:53 am

((Cuz he's had his weapons confiscated .. Stupid thoughtful Aphrodite kid xD))

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:55 am

((Then just kill him with your bare hands. Strangle or something. Not that I'm encouraging this.))

Last edited by Sylvania on Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:00 am

((Posting for Estelle))
Estelle sighed ruefully and patted her pockets. 'Took my weapons, too bad.' She looked at herself a bit reluctantly. 'Um. Okay. When can I get my darts back?'

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:00 am

((Has it yet crossed your mind that killing someone trying to be helpful to you might be a crime? When I said that to Estelle, it was in a playful manner.))

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:03 am

((I was kidding. Sorry it was said too seriously.))
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:06 am

((It's all right- people make mistakes))

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next