Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet Daquiri Continued (Andrew, Estelle, Syl--anyone else, just ask)

+2
©razy Dude
Cerulaen
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Meet Daquiri Continued (Andrew, Estelle, Syl--anyone else, just ask) Empty Meet Daquiri Continued (Andrew, Estelle, Syl--anyone else, just ask)

Post  Cerulaen Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:58 pm

((A/N: Again, please write everything in past tense. Switching in and out of past and present gives me a headache... Everyone have fun! I'll try to keep Daquiri from slapping anyone xD))

Daquiri stormed out of the patient's room of the infirmary and into the hallway, smoke practically coming out of her ears. She could not stand the nerve of that guy. Acting like he knew everything about her life? Yeah, right. She was so mad, she could punch a wall.
  Smacking into something didn't help her mood.
  "Watch it!" she snapped as the boy turned to face her. She almost groaned when she saw that he was wearing the same hideous orange shirt that she was, only his had the words "CAMP HALF-BLOOD" stamped across it in black lettering. "Who are you?" she growled, looking up at this guy who was anything but vertically challenged. "Sky Scraper, son of the Clumsy One?" She was in no mood to talk to more people, and she casually draped a hand over the handle of her dagger to prove it.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Meet Daquiri Continued (Andrew, Estelle, Syl--anyone else, just ask) Empty Re: Meet Daquiri Continued (Andrew, Estelle, Syl--anyone else, just ask)

Post  ©razy Dude Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:18 pm

Andrew looked behind himself and noticed a girl. Oh the girl that was saved sometime last week. He remembered that but what was she doing out and about? Maybe she was wanting to explore the Camp? At least that's what he thought until she made a sly remark and made him mad. He reached for his sword on his back but decided violence wouldn't help this situation. "No I'm Andrew Sully son of Harmonia. Who might you be Miss?" He looked at her, she was a lot angrier when she was awake. "No problem for helping Glen down to the Infirmary. Looks like this Sky Scraper does a little more than being tall."

He looked at the girl and wondered why she was so mad, she's the one that bumped into him. But it didn't matter as she was the one wanting to attack. "So you want a tour of the place?" He added his harmonic power's into it to soothe her mind and make her less angry.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Meet Daquiri Continued (Andrew, Estelle, Syl--anyone else, just ask) Empty Re: Meet Daquiri Continued (Andrew, Estelle, Syl--anyone else, just ask)

Post  Cerulaen Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:47 pm

Daquiri rolled her eyes. Miss? Was this guy serious? She was about to snap a retort when something...strange happened. Something in this guy, Andrew's, voice seemed to settle her--a feat that hardly anyone had been able to do in years. Shaking her head as if to snap herself out of it, her hand left her dagger to fold itself across her chest. "You just asked me two questions and made an unrelated comment. Which one would you like me to answer?" Her voice still dripped with sarcasm, but it wasn't as angry as it had been before.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:07 pm

((Poo. I posted on the wrong one. Just ignore that last one.))

Zach was cleaning his utensils. He had just watched Daquiri storm out. He had work to do.

((...And there I go, I'm out of here.))
Zach
Zach

Drachmae : 929

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:41 pm

((Haha, what?))
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:50 pm

Andrew gave a comforting smile towards the girl. "Both would b nice though I could just make you do what I wanted." He continued without giving we a chance to talk. "So what do you want to visit first? The lake, Cabins, Lava Wall, Arena? Take your pick. Well unless Zach didn't explain the whole godly screwed up parent side."

He laughed when thunder shook the ground an he held up his hand. "Yeah yeah! Just a stupid son of a minor god tha doesn't know what he's saying." Stupid Zues he thought. If he didn't have his powers he'd be nothing.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:27 pm

'Andrew-' Estelle called. She was looking for a spar partner. She peeked in. 'Oh hey,' she said to the others. 'You promised to spar with me- when are you gonna keep that promise?'
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:38 pm

Daquiri immediately went back on her guard. Oh, he could make her do whatever he wanted, could he? What was with all of these morons thinking they were suddenly the ruler over her life? They were just like the state back in Virginia--always telling her what to do. The only difference was that she'd decided long ago that nothing could be worse than being in the foster care program.
But even so, Andrew's insolence made her want to slap him. However, before she could do anything-- slapping or otherwise--someone else showed up.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:52 pm

Estelle turned to the girl. Her grey eyes took in her features. 'Aphrodite's, right?' She said to her. 'New girl?'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:53 pm

((Pssst...Estelle...Daquiri hasn't been claimed yet o.O)
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:58 pm

((Just say Daquiri didn't know what she was talking about xD))
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:01 pm

((Except how could Estelle know? I mean, I know Daquiri cares about her looks or whatever, but that doesn't mean she's automatically an Aphrodite child. I just...want the claiming to me a sorta surprise, you know?))
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:02 pm

(Let's just roll with it.)

Andrew laughed at Estelle's comment. "She may look like it but she's way too mean to be an Aphrodite girl. No offense and all and also judging by your emotions you're mad. I wasn't meaning I would. Just saying I could. Now shall we go to the cabins first?"
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:16 pm

((Haha, okay.))

Daquiri raised an eyebrow. Then she snorted. "Even if I was sucked into believing this godly parent crap, I know one thing for sure: Aphrodite would never be my mother. Goddess of love?" Daquiri gave a humorless laugh at the thought. "We'd have nothing in common."
  Now that the newcomer was in full view, Daquiri appraised the girl's looks. Finally someone who understood the meaning of style. The punk thing really wasn't Daquiri's thing, but it at least looked good on this other girl. And at least she wasn't in that gaudy orange. Eying the girl's long raven-black hair, Daquiri spied a green stone ring entwined into a braid. Very interesting. She liked the girl's expression of self, in the least--how she'd like her, she'd have to wait and see. Then again, "like" was a very loose term when it came to people.
  The sound of Andrew clearing his throat interrupted her thoughts, and she turned her attention back to him. She scowled when she remembered his question. "I'm not going anywhere with you, thank you very much."

Last edited by Cerulaen on Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:42 pm

'Yes you are. Because I need this to do this quickly and drag Andrew to the arena to see he's got as good at fighting as he tells me he is.' Estelle smiled. 'I'm Estelle Shade, daughter of Athena.' She fixed the girl with her eyes. 'And if I'm right, as I usually am, I'd bet you are a daughter of Aphrodite..but never mind, let's just go.'

((Not allowed to RP other characters. D. Just because it says on her profile doesn't mean that Estelle looks like that now. I'll just go with it, though))
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:47 pm

"Why's that? I don't bite too often. And if you're planning on going with her she'll erupt your head off. I'm probably the easiest and funnest guy in this camp. If I do say do myself." He didnt use his powers this time. He wanted to earn the girls trust the hard way. Sometimes the easiest way isn't the right way and this case it seemed like his powers would be that right thing to do. "I'm equal to you now. There's a reason why I killed 10 Titan Army kids and you killed like 5." He smirked he didn't really care what people thought about him killing them, they deserved it.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:54 pm

((Oh, sorry, I wasn't trying to RP her looks! I knew you had changed the blue streaks to the white streak, but I didn't realize the rest of it had changed. Just PM what she looks like now, and I can change it :3))

Daquiri wrinkled her nose. "I don't believe in love. So no way. And if you must show me around, then I'd rather you do it. I'm not a huge fan of Sky Scraper over there at the moment," she said, throwing a glare at Andrew. She paused for a moment, twirling her braid. Then coming to a decision, she met Estelle's gaze. "My name is Daquiri."
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:59 pm

'Yeah, killing people is a thing to be real proud of,' Estelle smirked. 'Spar with me if you're so full of yourself, will you?' She said teasingly. 'I can bet anything that I wounded more,' she added. 'And that I'll totally still pulverize you now that Acacia's back,'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:22 am

Syl walked towards the arena to do some more training. Her mind was mentally teasing her and chiding her for not being able to use her dagger very well now. Maybe she'd have to tweak it. Maybe it wasn't fit for her anymore... though that thought gave her chills.

Twirling a dagger in hand, she made her way towards the arena, when she saw Estelle and Andrew with someone she... didn't know.

She headed towards them.

"Hey." She didn't smile or frown. "Unclaimed?"

She didn't want to make things awkward for the girl... wanted to be friends with her.
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:00 am

Daquiri threw up her hands in exasperation. "You people are all crazy! Can you talk about nothing but Greek myths and who my mysterious godly parent is?" She groaned immediately after her outburst, massaging her temples while muttering in French. "This is giving me a headache."
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:29 am

Estelle could speak a lot of languages, including French, but the mutterings were too small to he heard. 'You might as well accept it,' she said in a calm voice laden with firmness and authority.'Or you could try getting out of this camp and roaming the world. See what happens. If you were right, there wouldn't be any monsters to kill you.'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:37 am

"Or believe it." Syl mumbled quietly. She hoped it was too quiet to be heard.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:53 am

Estelle nodded. 'Hey, Syl.' She smiled. She hoped Syl hadn't been too shocked about what she had said while sparring a while ago.

Somewhere a hoot sounded. 'Acacia-' Estelle called. The barred owl wasn't completely healed, the medics had said, but she should exercise herself often. So Estelle let her roam freely. Acacia flew towards Estelle and landed on her shoulder. Estelle patted her affectionately.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:26 am

"Wait so you're basically saying that you need a bird to win a fight? And as for the wounded I'm pretty sure that was Acacia." He Turbellaria towards the other girl. "Ok sorry for anything I did to bother you."

"Hey Syl, looks like they don't want me around so wanna spar?" He took the two swords out of their sheathes on his back.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:48 am

Syl looked uncomfortable for a moment. It felt hard saying no, but...
"Sorry, Andrew. I think I'll practice on my own today." She said, pressing her lips together.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next