Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planning time! (Andrew, Sylvania, Estelle and Alex)

5 posters

Go down

Planning time! (Andrew, Sylvania, Estelle and Alex) Empty Planning time! (Andrew, Sylvania, Estelle and Alex)

Post  Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:20 am

Lily sat at the ping-pong table, obviously bored. It was finally time to start planning for the prom, and no one had arrived.
At least, not yet. She leaned on one elbow, eyes planted at the window, keeping her eyes open for anybody who'd come.
Hopefully soon. The place was sort of terrifying for her alone. The worst decisions were made here. Even though this was for a good occasion it gave her the shivers.
"Man......" she grumbled quietly.
Knife in had, she began to make out the silhouettes of a few kids.
She began tracing them, as if to cut them out and paste them into a new photo.

Back to top Go down

Planning time! (Andrew, Sylvania, Estelle and Alex) Empty Re: Planning time! (Andrew, Sylvania, Estelle and Alex)

Post  Estelle Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:41 am

Estelle walked into the room. 'Hey,' she greeted Lily. 'Try not to cut me out with that.' She took a seat in front of her. The opposite of Lily.
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Planning time! (Andrew, Sylvania, Estelle and Alex) Empty Re: Planning time! (Andrew, Sylvania, Estelle and Alex)

Post  Alex Granit Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:29 pm

Conrad walked into the room and sat at the head of the pingpong table. 'Gee if i had known there would be weapons invovled in this i would have brought some" he said grinning. Then feeling awkward as always he started fiddling with his watch.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Drachmae : 2272

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:06 pm

Andrew followed behind Conrad and got his own knife out. "Tag team." He smiled and put it on the table. He sat down next to Lily on her right. He didn't really know what he'd be doing but he had helped set a lot of the committee itself up so maybe he'd just assist Lily with stuff.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:22 pm

"Hey!" Syl called. She ran over and sat opposite from Conrad.
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:36 am

Lily grinned at Estelle.
“Why would i ever cut you up with a knife? And conrad, this is for secruity. You knwo, just in case?anyway......” she pulled out a clipboard and flipped through the papers.
“Now that we're all here, let us start with the current status of everything,”
she pointed her pen at Syl.
“So. How's the advertising going? How many people have agreed to come so far?”

((you knwo what's youre in charge. Syl->advertisement/Estelle->decor/Conrad->refreshments/and i have no idea about what andrew is in charge of. Silly me .))

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:33 am

Syl scratched the back of her neck, not sure how to answer.
"Uh... Still working on it, sort of." She admitted. "I guess I was caught up with camp stuff." She forced a smile.

((Sorry... oops.))
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:42 pm

"Well, there's till a few weeks left. Keep on it," Lily said cheerfully. Everyone had things to do. She turned to Conrad.
“Conrad, how's it going with refreshments? What are you planning to serve?”

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:31 pm

Syl smiled, waiting for his answer.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:08 am

(oops.....i guess that was a hint for me to post XD)

"Umm, well, chips. And guacamole, and fruit punch, because what prom would be a prom without fruit punch ? or is that just for the movies.." Conrad said to the comity. He rally had just winged it having no idea what to say. But he liked the ideas when he said them so he was okay with it
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:56 am

“Maybe you could conduct a polla round camp. See what they want. It'd help,” Lily advised carefully. The current ones were ........well, she didn't really see how a prom refreshment included gucamole........maybe it was just her being too giddy.

“and Estelle. How's the decor going? Any specific colors you'll use? What general atmoshpere do you have in mind?”

((kay guys.....we cant let this thing die.....))

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:49 am

"Wow." Syl muttered to herself mostly, under her breath so the others won't hear. "Lily's more organized in this than most of us." She smiled a little to herself.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:31 am

Andrew smiled at Conrad and mouthed the words "Nice save." He looked at Estelle to see what would be happening with the theme. In his point of view the theme was everything. It set the tone for the dresses, which in turn suits/tux and pretty well much everything. So hopefully Estelle was on top of it unlike a certain someone.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:40 am

'I was thinking of not too romantic, everyone will be invited, so hopefully there won't be too much wallflowers,' Estelle said. 'The Aphrodite girls want to help out, but I think I'll need a few more people to rein them in from using too much pink. Maybe banners standing for each cabin. '
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:54 am

“Maybe the Demeter girls could help out. Grow something nice for the background. I heard the Iris kids are willing to help, too,” Lily said, marking things off her clipboard.
“And yes, too much pink would definately suck. The banners........we'll give it a thought. and you shoudl devise a way to not have wallflowers as well. Those kids always ruin the atmoshpere,” she turned over a page, the previous literally dripping with blue ink.
“As for Music, ive been scouting the apollo kids and throwing together aplaylist. We have romantic songs, slow and fast, and bits of pop, like Maroon 5 or something,”
Lily announced. Music.....not easy.

((okay Andrew, i cant remember your responsibility....i suggest you go after Lily))

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:08 am

Estelle nodded. 'I'm not sure about the theme though, so if you guys have suggestions..' she raised her eyebrows quizzically.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:14 am

"Mmm..." Syl thought. "Honestly, to me, too many colors would either distract me or blind me." She replied.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:02 am

(I don't have one! xD I decided to stay clear of this and take a break because I thought it'd be going around the time I was in Hawaii.)
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:03 am

((Well it wasn't. Mayeb suggest some things?))

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:16 am

(You shall hence for call me the SUGGESTOR!!! Dun dun dahhhh)

Andrew didn't really have anything to suggest accept the theme which he really wasn't good at. "Well I don't know but a Space theme sounds cool. Kidding kidding. Under the Sea? Starlight? Zombies?" He just started spouting stuff at the top of his head. He couldn't think of anything else besides those.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:12 pm

" I like that zombie idea!" Conrad said thinking about a prom where everyone hacks at dummy zombies, sounds like a good prom to him, although he's never been to one so he wouldn't know.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:10 pm

Syl mentally facepalmed.

((Am I the only one who's thinking the theme should be a little more... romantic?))
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Catryn Greyling Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:02 am

[Lol is this prom thing still going on? And since this is a camp for Greek demigods, perhaps the theme could be something Greek. You know, if the prom's not cancelled.]
Catryn Greyling
Catryn Greyling

Drachmae : 885

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:29 pm

(we already had it. Although it might be still going on, i have a lot of catching up to do so. )
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:37 pm

((Due to no one participating in it we have cancelled it. Though, we might bring it up out of inactivity if there is enough interest and enough people willing to join and actually post in it.))
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down