Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Semi-Triumphant Return! (Finally!)

+5
Zach
Alex Granit
Estelle
©razy Dude
GeneralArin
9 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Semi-Triumphant Return! (Finally!) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Semi-Triumphant Return! (Finally!)

Post  Zach Sun May 26, 2013 3:44 pm

Zach called from the Big House, "You guys could have asked me." He pointed to his face. "Magic eye-contacts. They're Wes, Jake, and Kris." He went back to sipping his coke. He was feeling moody today.
Zach
Zach

Drachmae : 929

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

Back to top Go down

The Semi-Triumphant Return! (Finally!) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Semi-Triumphant Return! (Finally!)

Post  Syl Sun May 26, 2013 11:20 pm

"Who?" Syl muttered. She'd heard that Jake was probably the counselor for the Hephaestus cabin, but didn't meet or know who any of them were. Older campers, probably.
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Mon May 27, 2013 4:45 am

Estelle heard Zach and jogged faster. 'Oh my gods.' She breathed. She hesitated, then called out. 'Kris!!Jake!!Wes!!!!' She waved both hands, grinning.
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Thu May 30, 2013 10:49 pm

Oh dear gods... Kris thought to herself as she heard Estelle call. She sighed and tried to look as triumphant as possible. She had been through a lot during the quest but she wasn't gonna let the other campers see that. With a deep breath, she held her head higher and looked like the leader she was supposed to be.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Fri May 31, 2013 2:31 am

Andrew looked up and smiled. "Finally." He smiled and started to run up towards them. He didnt realize it until after he was halfway up the hill, due to excitement. He met them a they were walking down. He noticed the armor and shield. "That's what they were looking for! They took almost every shield in camp."

He decided to sustain himself from asking any questions. They probably wanted to sleep. He held out his hand to take the armor off of Jake. "I'll take that for you if you want. It'll be at the Big House if you don't want it."
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 31, 2013 3:03 am

“I supposed, but I didn't.....”
Her words were cut off as Lily sprinted and threw her hands around Kris.
Words could never really explain the feeling she had.
“I'm so happy you're back!”

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Fri May 31, 2013 3:09 am

Syl grinned as the other demigods ran up to meet the questers. She didn't know any of them-- Syl decided to wait downhill.
Wow.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Fri May 31, 2013 6:07 am

Estelle hugged Wes tightly and gave a smile to Jake and Kris. Suddenly her smile disappeared. She looked over all three demigods and her smile appeared once again. 'Your limbs are all attached, that's good.' Oh gods, how she had missed them. 'I'd ask questions, but that can wait. You need to rest.'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Fri May 31, 2013 12:15 pm

Jake gave Andrew an incredulous look. "are you kidding!?" He said, "I'll sleep in this thing." He said, completely serious. He had to be in it for a while longer before he could think about letting such a legendary armor out of his sight. And he'd probably be up for that while longer as he did his rounds through camp. Everyone else had joined them. "Dont worry everyone-- we're back, safe and sound!" He said louder in a melodramatic voice. "Foes have been vanqished, treasures found! It was awesome. You shouod have seen it." He finished with a grin.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Fri May 31, 2013 6:39 pm

Syl grinned and looked up a bit more.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Fri May 31, 2013 6:57 pm

Wes rolled her eyes at Jake, and at Estelle's relieved remark, murmured, "I wouldn't say that." Her bow was as much a part of her as any limb, but now it was just two halves of a broken stick. Listening to Jake's narration, she decided not to rebuke the vanquished foes bit, despite the fact that they'd let their adversaries get away. She'd let him enjoy his fifteen minutes of fame before a more accurate retelling.
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Fri May 31, 2013 7:39 pm

Andrew just laughed and held his hands out. "Alright oh mighty one." He said jokingly. He guessed that it wa some type of awesome armor made by some great person or worn by a great hero. Possibly both. "Well I guess you guys want to take a nap or something and we can talk about all thi later. Syl how about you go with Jake. I'm sure he could use the company and finally get to know his new sibling."
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Fri May 31, 2013 7:49 pm

"Wha?" Syl muttered. "Oh..."
She walked over and a smile started to form on her face.
"Hey... I'm Syl." She started.

((YES! Let the demigods MEET! Very Happy ))
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Fri May 31, 2013 8:29 pm

Justin was on a walk through camp when he saw the crowd. He went off of his path and headed towards them wondering what was going on at the big house. When he arrived he looked over Andrew's shoulder seeing three people in armor. Why not come in flashy. He nudged Andrew in his side. "Who are the knights in shining armor?"
Justin
Justin

Drachmae : 815

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Fri May 31, 2013 11:09 pm

Conrad walked to the base of the hill with his doughnuts He took a bite of one and found the bad one. There was pickles in it. Quickly he spit it out. He likes pickles, but in doughnuts ? no. "Welcome back people I've never seen before!" He shouted to the people at the top of the hill. No sense in going up to greet them, they where already crowded and he wasn't usually good with first impressions. After what last happened with Ken he wasn't going to risk it again. But he could at least say hi. Then maybe if things went well he would talk. But as far as he knew they just wanted to go to sleep.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Drachmae : 2272

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:14 pm

Kris smiled at the warmth the campers welcomed them with. She had missed these kids the past couple weeks but it was a nice vacation from them all. "Well, it's good to be back almost safe and sound," she started. "And may I introduce to all of you, the armor of the great Achilles."
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:38 pm

Andrew looked behind himself. "Well that Kris daughter of Posiedon, Wes daughter of Apollo and Jake son of Hephaestus." He turned back around when Kris said the armor of Achilles. All he had to say about it was "Where's the heel armor?" It'd be pretty funny if there was some.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:56 pm

Justin nodded and looked at the armor. The person named Jake looked a little goofy with his. "So are these the kids that were on the quest?"
Justin
Justin

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:21 am

"Quest?" Syl muttered, and smiled. "Uh..."

((How do I start a conversation? Syl does not have an idea.))
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:02 am

'Hardly kids, but yes, they were on a quest,' Estelle said. Then what Wes said regeistered. 'What-- oh..' She faltered as comprehension dawned on her face.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:38 am

Jake's attention was redirected with that one comment. "New sibling?" He echoed. He looked around. "Really? What else did i miss while i was gone?!"

(Sorry
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:44 am

"Uh... huh." Syl muttered nervously. "Yeah." Slowly, a smile started to form.
"You missed a lot of things... the glitter war, monsters in forests, the prom planning..." Syl said, listing them off her fingers.

(It's okay if I say these things, right?)
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:45 am

Zach got up, tossing his can into the trash. Better go say hi.

((Forgive his surliness, he is in a bad way. Suspect ))
Zach
Zach

Drachmae : 929

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:33 pm

Andrew laughed at the comment of glitter war. "That was a battle I'll never forget. Glitter wars change a man." He said the last part in a really deep voice. He started to laugh at it though. "But really all of that is about it... Besides the epic party I had at the beach. That was amazing... Though the dryads and nymphs didn't really like me afterwards." Like was an understatement. They put dirt in his bed for a week and somehow managed to plug his ears up for that whole entire time. Though it was a good experience now he knew not to do it. That was the problem with Andrew he only learned after the event got over with.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:43 pm

Justin didn't know there was a glitter war. If he had known he would have brought stickers and glue. He stood off to the side of the group not exactly sure what to do.
Justin
Justin

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next