Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Semi-Triumphant Return! (Finally!)

+5
Zach
Alex Granit
Estelle
©razy Dude
GeneralArin
9 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Semi-Triumphant Return! (Finally!) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Semi-Triumphant Return! (Finally!)

Post  Guest Wed May 22, 2013 6:38 am

Jay walked in. 'Hey..' He noticed.. 'DONUTS!' He made a beeline for the box. ((It's a box, right? Please say it's a box, I love donuts.)) Jay grabbed one and took a bite.

Back to top Go down

The Semi-Triumphant Return! (Finally!) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Semi-Triumphant Return! (Finally!)

Post  Guest Wed May 22, 2013 12:18 pm

“Yep. A gift from the Aphrodite girls. They want more jewelry in me,”Lily smiled.
“As if i need amy more glitter,”
she watched Jay with an amused face as the boy darted for a doughnut immediately.
“someone is obviously a little hyper today. Is that a chocolate doughnut that a spy?”
she said as she peered into the box.

((Yep. I'm pretty sure it is, Jay. And yes, it's a sparkly blue butterfly pin xD))

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Wed May 22, 2013 8:56 pm

"We won't know what to do until we get back and talk to Chiron. He should have our next course of action." Kris looked up and saw the strawberry fields lining the roads. "Speaking of getting back." She turned the car onto a secret side street and parked her car where her old on had been just a week before. "Everyone grab a piece of armour and get out of the car, dibs on the shield."
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Wed May 22, 2013 9:07 pm

"Oooh! Can I wear it?!" Jake exclaimed excitedly, immediately grabbing the chest piece and clutching it closely. "Please pleaseplease please PLEASE?!" He asked practically jumping up and down in his seat.
He knew exactly what Kris was doing-- going for the dramatic entrance! Much better than just parking on the hill and shuffling up it. A dramatic slow walk up the hill with prizes displayed triumphantly in hand: now that was how to do it!
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Wed May 22, 2013 10:53 pm

"Well unless you wanna lug all these pieces around in your arms," Wes said, imagining Jake struggling to keep a hold of it all and dropping a piece every time he bent to pick up another. Wes grabbed one of the few parts of the armor that would look good by itself - the gauntlets. She pulled them onto her wrists. They covered half her hands and were fingerless, which she appreciated greatly.
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Wed May 22, 2013 10:57 pm

Kris smiled. "They look good on ya Wes." She grabbed the helmet and looked at Jake. "You can wear the rest if you want Jake, but I am carrying the helmet."
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Wed May 22, 2013 11:18 pm

"Cool!" Jake immediately started strapping on the leg pieces and chest piece, as quickly as he could go. Because come on-- he was wearing Achilles's SWAT vest! It was surprisingly light for an invincible armor. He would have to ask his dad about how he did that... Jake paused as he thought about that. Or you know, not. He could figure it out eventually.

Jake grinned broadly and held his arms out in a triumphant display. "How do I look?" He said with a crooked grin.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Wed May 22, 2013 11:39 pm

Wes looked Jake up and down, "Well, I think it's obvious that Achilles wasn't as short as you." The breastplate was about two sizes too big, and the pieces seemed like they were uncomfortably too long, sticking up farther than they should. "Other than that, I can truthfully say that you don't look any less dorky than you normally do."
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Wed May 22, 2013 11:46 pm

"Sorry Jake but I have to agree with Wes," Kris said stifling a laugh upon seeing Jake swamped in the armor. "Alright you two, lets get back to camp." Kris held the helmet under one arm and held the shield in the other. She began the trek up the hill with a smile on her face.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Wed May 22, 2013 11:50 pm

Conrad stopped playing ping pong and looked out the window. He saw a couple figures coming up the hill."Look over there! it's a Minotaur.. no a monster. Actually no it's a person!!' Conrad yelled looking at the window to see if he could find out who they where, probably some campers that where there before he came.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Drachmae : 2272

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Thu May 23, 2013 12:14 am

Jake scowled and started messing with the straps more.
"It's not that big..." He muttered. "It's supposed to be bulky." He grabbed his backpack and slung it over his shoulder. "It's fine." He repeated.

He shut the door and headed after Kris.
He got over the insults rather quickly when he thought about their entrance. "We should have fire, or something exploding behind us as we walk up-- that'd be awesome!"
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Thu May 23, 2013 12:25 am

Wes shrugged, "You're the fire guy. Go crazy." She quickly thought about what she just said, then amended, "Not too crazy, we don't wanna be cleaning up, and Kris and I would certainly not like to get singed." Something told her she would regret saying that altogether. Regardless, she followed Kris, prepared to leave Jake to his antics.
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Thu May 23, 2013 12:33 am

Kris shot a look at Wes like 'Why did you say that?' She looked at Jake with pleading eyes. "Please, just don't get carried away. I am low on energy and really don't want to have to put out a forest fire." With a deep breath, she turned her head back to the goal of getting home unburned.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Thu May 23, 2013 12:42 am

"But... if it's only a little fire, it just looks stupid." Jake whined. "It needs to be a *huge* explosion! Like VOOOSH! BOOOM!" Jake waved his arms dramatically, conveying just how huge and 'boomy' this fiery explosion needed to be.
"And we just walk towards them all calm and cool-like... OOH! And put on sunglasses dramatically!" Jake was still bouncing and motioning excitedly. "How cool would that be?!"
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Thu May 23, 2013 12:49 am

"Oh yeah, and James Bond music playing?" Wes rolled her eyes. She should have kept her mouth shut. She sighed and looked up. They were nearing the Big House, and she could almost make out the faces of the people standing and waiting for them.
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Thu May 23, 2013 12:51 am

Kris saw the people waiting as well. "Jake, I think we are out of time for your epicness..." Kris kinda smiled to herself, glad she didn't have any fires to put out.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Thu May 23, 2013 12:57 am

Jake's smile disappeared. "But..." He thought for a moment. "Could we go back and do it again?
He asked with a hopeful grin. He was still wearing the armor, and he was actually starting to forget that they were still there. It wasn't much heavier than his thick, cold weather jacket. Sure they were close to the Big House, but there was no reason they wouldn't let the three of them do a do-over.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Thu May 23, 2013 3:36 am

Estelle looked over to where Conrad was pointing. 'Gods, I think they're people..' The shapes were familiar, but she couldn't quite make them out.

Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Thu May 23, 2013 9:03 am

Syl walked up. "Hey, guys, whats...?"
She saw about two or three figures walking up the hill.
"Who are they?" She muttered.
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Fri May 24, 2013 1:54 pm

"You can," Wes said, "But I ain't going back just so you can have your fun." She put on her best rock star face on to face the crowd - an easy look for an Apollo kid to pull off. She could make out everyone's face now. She wondered what had happened during their absence. If the prophecy had unfolded during their quest, then they must have missed a lot.
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Sat May 25, 2013 1:19 am

Andrew put his paddle down. "I don't know but let's go find out." He left thd big house and went to the bottom of the hill.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 25, 2013 1:32 am

Lily shrugged and followed Andrew. Running a little she caught up with him. Tucking a bit of hair she smiled.
“Wonder who it'll be?”

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat May 25, 2013 5:23 am

Estelle jogged along. 'Hope it's someone friendly,' she said to Lily.
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sat May 25, 2013 5:26 am

"Yeah..." Syl muttered. She stared out. They were coming closer now, she still couldn't see clearly, but could make out the shapes. Two girls and one boy.

"Holy Hephaestus..." She murmured quietly so no one could hear. She felt like she knew one of them, but didn't recognize the feeling. Like deja vu.
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Sat May 25, 2013 8:03 am

Conrad ran out side to join the rest of the crowd, no point in being left behind. As he got closer and closer to the bottom of the hill the people got clearer and clearer. There was 2 girls, one wearing a helmet and the other wearing gauntlets and 1 boy wearing a chest piece and a leg piece. They looked pretty cool, walking up the hill. Of course Conrad didn't know them though, they looked like campers, probably returning from a quest a while before he came to camp.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Drachmae : 2272

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next