Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Semi-Triumphant Return! (Finally!)

+5
Zach
Alex Granit
Estelle
©razy Dude
GeneralArin
9 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Semi-Triumphant Return! (Finally!) Empty The Semi-Triumphant Return! (Finally!)

Post  GeneralArin Thu May 16, 2013 9:48 pm

(Alright, since there was no complaints-- let's rejoin the world!)

Jake tapped the armrest rapidly. He had been stuck in the backseat again, but he didn't dare complain about it in case Kris was still in the angry 'Not-in-the-mood' mood. He had assembled, disassembled and reassembled various things in the very long and very awkward car ride back, and was ready to just get out and get back to tinkering with things that mattered-- like Agamemnon.

He looked up through the windshield to try and judge how far they were. He gave a bit of a sigh and looked at the armor and shield laying on the seat beside him. They didn't look very impressive, especially since they had settled into a SWAT-style Kevlar body armor instead of the intricate bronze. The shield, oddly enough, stayed its bronze self with the various stories engraved into the face. The ocean border seemed to shimmer and shift like the sound did, and the flames of a besieged city in the second ring made him feel uneasy, though.

Jake looked away from Achilles's stuff. He then decided to say something:
"So, we're almost back to camp." He started slowly, hoping to grow a conversation from there.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

The Semi-Triumphant Return! (Finally!) Empty Re: The Semi-Triumphant Return! (Finally!)

Post  ©razy Dude Thu May 16, 2013 10:50 pm

Andrew had been in the Big House just doing nothing. Although he did think he heard someone inside with him...

(I'm guessing its alright for me to join or do you want this strictly for the people on the quest for awhile?)
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

The Semi-Triumphant Return! (Finally!) Empty Re: The Semi-Triumphant Return! (Finally!)

Post  GeneralArin Fri May 17, 2013 1:13 am

(You can join, but we're still in the car. I was hoping to get a couple posts from the others first.)
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Fri May 17, 2013 3:10 am

((We can't have Andrew hearing things that aren't there,hmm? Very Happy I'll join in on the waiting.. If that's all right.))

Estelle spotted Andrew and walked over. 'Hey,' she said waving.
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Fri May 17, 2013 7:36 am

"Sup Estelle? Want to help my find some food?" His stomach rumbled he was starting to get hungry but he was too lazy to get get some good.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Fri May 17, 2013 4:04 pm

Conrad walked into the big house with some doughnuts, no they weren't the healthiest but he was hungry that day, he walked in there because it was the one place he had never gone to in camp. He noticed Andrew and Estelle sitting there. "Want a doughnut?" He asked handing them the box of doughnuts he had brought with him. he sat down besides them and stared around the room, trying to get familiar with these surroundings.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Drachmae : 2272

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Fri May 17, 2013 10:49 pm

Estelle took a bite and smiled. 'Thanks. Andrew's stomach was developing a mouth.'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Fri May 17, 2013 10:51 pm

"Perfect timing!" He laughed what his luck? He took 2 of the donuts out. He took a bite out of the one in his right hand. "These are good where'd you get them from?"
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Fri May 17, 2013 11:02 pm

"I would tell you...but someone could be listening right now...nahh just kidding, i had the hermes kids get some for me, wasn't the brightest idea but i'v had one and so far nothing bad's happened so i think they're clean" He said cautiously looking the doughnuts over and over again making sure there was nothing wrong with them. They seemed okay. "So, what are you doing here today? " Conrad asked trying to spark a conversation.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Fri May 17, 2013 11:04 pm

'Nothing, really,' Estelle smiled.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Fri May 17, 2013 11:41 pm

"I'm just here out of boredome." He looked at the ping pong table. "Anyone want to play?"
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Fri May 17, 2013 11:50 pm

'I think I'll just watch.' Estellwe looked at Conrad. 'You can go ahead, if you want.'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Sat May 18, 2013 5:54 am

"Alright" Conrad said getting up and walking towards the ping pong table. He picked up a paddle and waited for the serve.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat May 18, 2013 6:09 am

Estelle grinned and finished off her donut. 'Go on, then.'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Sat May 18, 2013 9:22 am

Andrew for a place to put his second donut. He couldn't find one so he gave it to Estelle. He picked up the paddle and served.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Sat May 18, 2013 8:32 pm

Zach strolled up to the table silently. Just watching.

((He's not gonna do anything until the questers get back.))
Zach
Zach

Drachmae : 929

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Sat May 18, 2013 9:57 pm

Conrad swatted the ball, back and forth, back and forth. Eventually the ball bounced right passed Conrads shoulder, one point to Andrew.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sun May 19, 2013 12:23 am

(Okay, guys-- I know you like posting and getting on and stuff, but cool it for a bit here. Still trying to get Kris and Wes back into this, and having a page of stuff my post gets lost and as rude as it sounds: it's kind of the important post in this topic.)

<<Reposting>>
Jake tapped the armrest rapidly. He had been stuck in the backseat again, but he didn't dare complain about it in case Kris was still in the angry 'Not-in-the-mood' mood. He had assembled, disassembled and reassembled various things in the very long and very awkward car ride back, and was ready to just get out and get back to tinkering with things that mattered-- like Agamemnon.

He looked up through the windshield to try and judge how far they were. He gave a bit of a sigh and looked at the armor and shield laying on the seat beside him. They didn't look very impressive, especially since they had settled into a SWAT-style Kevlar body armor instead of the intricate bronze. The shield, oddly enough, stayed its bronze self with the various stories engraved into the face. The ocean border seemed to shimmer and shift like the sound did, and the flames of a besieged city in the second ring made him feel uneasy, though.

Jake looked away from Achilles's stuff. He then decided to say something:
"So, we're almost back to camp." He started slowly, hoping to grow a conversation from there.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Sun May 19, 2013 2:38 pm

Wes nodded but said nothing. She sat in the passenger seat; Kris had blown off her suggestion that she drive. Her broken bow lay at her feet. Why she still had it, she did not know; perhaps some pathetic, childish part in her mind believed it would magically repair itself if she kept it. But the wood was broken, any attempts to mend it would be futile. She'd need to make a new one soon.

She had pulled the sai out of her bags after they'd returned to the car with Achilles' possessions, fearful that they'd be attacked again without notice. She'd spent the whole car ride spinning them in her hands, trying to make as few clanging sounds as possible.
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Mon May 20, 2013 3:53 pm

Kris drove the car in silence. After the encounter they had in Montana, she wasn't exactly in the mood for conversing... even though it had already been a few days since the incident. Up until Jake speaking, the car had been silent, the three only talking to discuss food options and rest stops. She was actually glad that Jake broke the silence. It had been killing her, leaving her to her own thoughts and that was always a bad idea wit her.

Kris looked at Jake and the armor in her rear view mirror. "Yeah. We passed the Queens exit not too long ago. So not too much longer of being stuck in the car."
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Mon May 20, 2013 5:26 pm

Jake gave a lazy stretch from his seat. "That's great." He said, emphasizing the word as he stretched. "I am very ready to be not on the road anymore." He added his usual crooked grin when he had a thought.
"You think they've had food yet? I could eat a hippogriff!"
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Mon May 20, 2013 6:14 pm

"With our luck," Wes stated, "The 'plague' that will 'unfold' will have done so on the meat. Nothing but rancid, putrefied chicken when we get there." She sighed, "So, what now? We've got the shield, so do we just sit around and wait for some war to start? And if 'home be taken by rage of beast,' will our having this thing really have made a difference?"
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Wed May 22, 2013 2:28 am

((Hooray! The admins are coming!))
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 22, 2013 3:04 am

"So all of you were here without me?"
Lily wagged a finger at the others with a smile.
"Disappointing," she said with a slight titter of laughter.
She took off the blue hairpin that held her bangs away from her eyes, and a curtain of blond hair covered her left eye. She placed it back, positioning it a little better. the decorative butterfly on it sparkled.
"So what are you guys doing here?"

((My, a few days of absence and look what happened!))

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed May 22, 2013 4:11 am

Estelle smiled and nodded in greeting. 'Just hanging out.' She paused. 'Nice butterfly in your hair,' she commented, eyeing the hairpin.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next