Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helena FINALLY decides to go here [OPEN]

2 posters

Go down

Helena FINALLY decides to go here [OPEN] Empty Helena FINALLY decides to go here [OPEN]

Post  iamHelena Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:54 am

Helena was hesitant in visiting this place. She heard from other campers that the Activities Director, Chiron, would be able to help a new comer like herself in answering the million questions in her head. She was a few feet away from the Big House's door. As she walked closer, the questions started to flood in her head. What to ask first?

Why did Ares claim me? Why didn't he bother to visit us? What the hell were those monsters and why were they trying to kill me? What on earth am I going to do here in this camp? She held her head with both of her hands. She inhaled and exhaled, trying to calm herself to avoid tears of anger from falling. She composed herself and tried to remember what this Chiron looked like from what she heard from the other campers.
iamHelena
iamHelena

Drachmae : 346

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares
Items :

http://wattpad.com/imbethqui

Back to top Go down

Helena FINALLY decides to go here [OPEN] Empty Re: Helena FINALLY decides to go here [OPEN]

Post  Syl Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:13 am

[[it's open... so I'm guessing I'm allowed?]]

Syl had gone a little shut off from camp when she was in the forges [an excuse, to everything].
Well... time to break that streak.
The redheaded camper, new or not - Syl didn't really know - was standing before the Big House doors. She seemed undecided. Thoughtful.
She stopped herself. The redheads in camp were slightly... aggressive.
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Helena FINALLY decides to go here [OPEN] Empty Re: Helena FINALLY decides to go here [OPEN]

Post  iamHelena Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:19 am

Helena decided to pass and forget she took interest in knowing about her Godly side. She would talk to Chiron some other time. Maybe. She turned around and saw a girl a few feet away, looking at her. Definitely, that's not Chiron. She put her right hand behind her and whispered, "dagger"then 6-inch silver dagger appeared in her hand. Offense is the best defense. She didn't trust people here. She didn't trust the entire Camp, period.
iamHelena
iamHelena

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:29 pm

Syl tried not to look threatened when she, the other girl, summoned a weapon.
Clearly, some sort of sign that wasn't nice to meet you.
"Okay." Syl whispered under her breath. She gripped the hem of her shirt, looking away slightly, but she still faced the girl, wondering if she'd react differently.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  iamHelena Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:32 am

Helena relaxed and made her dagger disappear. The girl looked like just an ordinary camper. She forced a smile and raised her hands in surrender, just to show she meant no harm. She then walked slowly towards the girl, hoping she could help her a bit. "Hey." She stopped a couple of feet away from the other girl. "Sorry, didn't mean to threaten or scare you. I uhmm...I'm new here and I knew only a couple of other campers. I was looking for Chiron there." She pointed towards the Big House. "I'm Helena by the way."
iamHelena
iamHelena

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:44 am

Syl felt her face relax slightly.
"Syl," she said in response. Helena made her weapon disappear, or maybe turn it into a compact something that many people used. "Can I help you?"
Syl bit her lip. She probably sounded like those overly cheerful guides in a new school - those cheesy people who always make people annoyed.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  iamHelena Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:13 am

"Syl." Helena heard the other girl shortly replied. "Can I help you?" Helena remembered being in the different schools that she'd been to. Senior students or student assistants help newbies around with the rules and the places in school. Looks like they got people like those here. "Is Chiron always around? I heard he's the one who can answer questions about...what I am." She didn't feel comfortable saying that, but she had no choice. "Are you an old camper? I mean, have you been here for some time?"
iamHelena
iamHelena

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:40 am

Syl shrugged. "Chiron's normally around," she said uncertainly. "unless he's helping or teaching some campers." Syl remembered when some other new campers had made a dramatic entrance, fainting as they entered the force field, Chiron had come to speak with the satyrs.
"Are you an old camper?" Helena asked. "I mean, have you been here for some time?"
"I guess so. I mean, I've been around when the last summer started..."
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  iamHelena Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:07 am

Fainted? Helena let out a chuckle. "Seriously? I almost died by the time I was near the gate. That creepy manticore almost got me. Fainting's way too far for me." I'm the War God's daughter, such a disgrace if I did faint. She cleared her throat and looked at Syl, who told her about how long she'd been here. "So...how's life here? I mean, are there sort of rules to follow or restricted places? Monsters? Other creepy creatures?" She stopped asking Syl the questions that she should be asking Chiron. But she was so curious as to how this camp would be different and would let her know the other side of her.
iamHelena
iamHelena

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:54 am

Syl tried to blend Helena's question into one question. She knew those book characters that could remember a hundred questions and answer them in order. Syl wasn't one of them.
"Camp's good, I guess." her answers all seemed to have an unsure touch to them. "You shouldn't go out past curfew, or the harpies will eat you." She stopped to give a slight look that she hoped meant that she wasn't kidding. "there's no monsters inside, unless a camper summons them, but there is a life size metal dragon."
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  iamHelena Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Helena made a mental note of the things that Syl said. Curfew...no monsters unless summoned...pretty easy. "What do you usually do in a day?" She didn't see any big buildings that could be a possible school, she guessed they didn't have one. What could a camper do all day to burn time? She looked around to see what other kids were doing. Aside from cleaning the cabins, they practice with their weapons. Just practice? She let out a big sigh and hoped that her life here would not be as boring as her life before camp.
iamHelena
iamHelena

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:49 am

Syl looked around her and tried not to grin. It was homely and unattractive.
"Arts and crafts," she said. "Pegasus riding. Music and campfire. Weaponplay," she listed. Places popped up in her mind.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  iamHelena Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:58 am

"Weaponplay" Helena heard Syl said. This was the only word that she caught from all the things that the other girl mentioned. I like the sound of that word. She smiled and her eyes showed a glow of interest. "Weaponplay...you mean real weapons? How? They just allow you to swing swords and shoot arrows around?" This was more interesting than talking to Chiron about her Godly life. That could wait.
iamHelena
iamHelena

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:07 am

Syl felt a slight sense of... glad, seeing as she'd ended up having a conversation about camp to her rather than running away from a blade-wielding redhead.
She guessed it felt successful.
"You do end up using real weapons," she explained, "seeing as you need to protect yourselves from monsters smelling you. Camp Half-Blood is the only place that is safe for demigods."
People like us.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  iamHelena Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:39 am

"Wow. That's pretty cool!" Helena exclaimed as Syl explained how the weaponplay thing goes. Real weapons...just like at home. She was trained by her personal bodyguard since she was 11. That's where she learned how to use daggers and spears. "Camp Half-Blood is the only place that is safe for demigods." She heard Syl said. She tried to digest this information. She would try to believe that until she get in touch with Chiron. But for now, she wanted to know more regarding weapons and fighting. "Is there an area here where you guys fight with real weapons? Do you make your own weapon or they're provided?"
iamHelena
iamHelena

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down