Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Semi-Triumphant Return! (Finally!)

+5
Zach
Alex Granit
Estelle
©razy Dude
GeneralArin
9 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The Semi-Triumphant Return! (Finally!) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Semi-Triumphant Return! (Finally!)

Post  GeneralArin Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:37 am

"Of course not." Jake said to Wes. There wasnt a trace of his usual joking now. "This place falls apart without us." He gave a general gesture around them. He started off inside. "Let's hurry this up." He said with perhaps a bit of a scowl. "I hqve a millioh and one tings to check on."
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

The Semi-Triumphant Return! (Finally!) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Semi-Triumphant Return! (Finally!)

Post  Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:56 am

“Oh yeah? Look around,” Lily gestured.
“Eberything is pretty normal........exvept for the fact that i've been playing mommy for the boys more often,”

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:35 am

"yeah, but you've been doing that for the fact you're either really bored or just like pretending to be mommy, if thats the case then i can get you a doll to do that, you might need just a little bit of work on the hole mommy thing"  Conrad said joking.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Drachmae : 2272

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:40 am

“Excuse me? If you boys were less impulsive, I wouldn't need to play mommy for you,” Lily shot back.
“and I have enough dolls, thank you,” seriously, she really didnt need another one.
And: were they so thick that they neede everything to be spelled out in front of them?

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:15 am

"Uh... I'm not really sure where this conversation is going." Syl muttered mostly to herself. Syl didn't understand, but feelings fluttered around her as she tried to organize and identify them. She wasn't sure what to do... Syl felt so hollow. She shook the feeling away. The sun was slightly dropping. "Dinnertime?" She guessed.

(Syl is trying to... twist the conversation a bit.)
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:13 pm

Justin walked off to his cabin after they returned. There he got in his sleeping bag and slept.
Justin
Justin

Drachmae : 815

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5