Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a little friendly sparring. Or lessons. Or whatever.

5 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Just a little friendly sparring. Or lessons. Or whatever. - Page 3 Empty Re: Just a little friendly sparring. Or lessons. Or whatever.

Post  ©razy Dude Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:51 am

(Vote on who goes first. Estelle you just go first)
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Just a little friendly sparring. Or lessons. Or whatever. - Page 3 Empty Re: Just a little friendly sparring. Or lessons. Or whatever.

Post  Estelle Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:04 am

((Kay.))

They did rock paper scissors. ((Am I doing this right?)) Estelle won. She smiled and motioned with her hands at Andrew. 'Andrew. Come on.' she grinned.
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:47 am

((My turn!))
“Jay?”Lily grinned.“Let's see how you do,”
Both of them against their prom dates. Perfect.

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:38 am

((I'm guessing it's my turn now?))

'Nice.' Estelle considered some stuff. Two big three kids.. 'I'll take...' She raised her eyebrow at Andrew. 'Any suggestions?'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:59 pm

"Ooh that's a toughy. We got a long range dude and a maniac/brute with a sword." He thought about it tactically. "I'd rather take on a sword than an arrow so the awesome dude." He smiled he would benefit a lot in this fight.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:01 am

Estelle nodded. Now her team had both long/short range people. 'Kay, I'll take Zach. Conrad, you're in Lily's team.' she turned to Lily. 'Gimme a few minutes to think of something with these two, hmm?'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:42 am

“Take your time,”Lily replied.
Two big three kids and an Ares kiddo. Maybe Conrad had some sort of I-go-crazy-in-the-arena-with-a-really-sharp-thingy mode. She certainly hoped so. The fact that there were two big three kids would have normally irked her a little. Eqality was a virtue of hers, anyway. But who said life was fair?
“I need some time too anyway,” she grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:50 am

Estelle smiled. 'Okay, boys. Come on.' She led them to a corner in the arena, so no one could overhear. 'Andrew. Did you work on harnessing your powers?'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:33 am

((Oops. I've been out for a while... Hey, wait! Lemme join in, too.))

"Hey--" Syl was stopped by an obvious match that was about to happen. She was going to sit and watch, but feeling her boredom, she quickly ran over.
"I'll join, too." She said, not waiting for anyone to answer. She did a quick scan of the people there. Hey... Someone she hadn't met before.

"Hey." She said, and held out the hand to the kid. (Jay.) "Nice to meet you. I'm Syl." With her other hand, she gripped Peace.
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:48 am

(Sorry Syl but you need another person to make the teams even.)

"Yeah I did. But I'm still passed out when I use that big one just for like only a minute though." He already knew that was the reason she chose him.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:41 am

((Try Fred. :3))

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:28 pm

(What child of ares do you know that doesn't have an I-go-crazy-in-the-arena-with-a-really-sharp-thingy mode ? well if there are any out there you're in luck because Conrad is not one of then xD)

Conrad walked towards lily and jay. 2 big three kids and an ares kid, well this battle could only go well for us. Although Conrad still had his narcolepsy and his bones might start hurting badly if he pushed it too hard, it had only been 2 weeks since he was allowed out of his wheel chair and sometimes he will get short periods of time when his legs or arms started hurting badly.
Plus everyone's got their weaknesses, Conrad though, was in his element. He could tune out everything and practice in the arena for hours at a time. His fighting had grown from the last time he had fought Estelle and he was feeling much more confident he could beat her, there was also the possibility his clumsiness could take over and trip on a rock again. This battle would be interesting. Everyone where skilled fighters, except maybe jay but he couldn't judge him just yet because he had never seen him fight. So in a sense it wasn't entirely unfair, Plus Zack had his bow. He would be thinking about this one long after the battle was finished.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Drachmae : 2272

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:11 am

((Doesn't matter. I'll just do alone.))
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:28 am

Estelle considered something. 'What if Lily blasted a burst of water at your face? Will you wake up more quickly?' Estelle smiled. 'I'd just need a few seconds to put in a tranquilizer.'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:40 am

"No it wouldn't, narcolepsy happens when you fall into an un waking sleep" Conrad said
"Usually it just lasts a minute so I should be fine, but can we make a rule saying no beating the narcoleptic while he's having a sleep attack ?" Conrad said both kidding and seriously at the same time.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:52 am

Andrew shook his head. "I can however do something a lot more productive than influence there emotion. I can turn any of their weapons against them. Any damage inflicted on you guys is turned back towards them. The catch is it does damage to me and I can't move and it requires a lot of focus."
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:08 am

((...))
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:22 am

'Maybe some adrenaline would help? I know I've got one here somewhere..'Estelle trailed off. 'Does anybody on the other team know your powers?'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:19 pm

((I have a question, how do I shoot people and not kill them?))
Zach
Zach

Drachmae : 929

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:53 pm

(oops I thought you where talking to me with the water thing...ignore the last post Razz)
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:40 pm

((Shoot the limbs of people.))

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:00 pm

((That's a bit violent.... Smile heehee.))
Zach
Zach

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:05 pm

((This is violent? try the Hunger Games or Divergent. Wayy more bloody.))

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:08 pm

((I know. Razz ))
Zach
Zach

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:10 pm

"When are we gonna start?" Zach asked, rubbing his thumb along the edge of his dirk.
Zach
Zach

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next