Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a little friendly sparring. Or lessons. Or whatever.

5 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Just a little friendly sparring. Or lessons. Or whatever. - Page 2 Empty Re: Just a little friendly sparring. Or lessons. Or whatever.

Post  Alex Granit Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:37 pm

(hey I can't be everywhere at once lol )

Conrad came in to the arena looking forward to his routine: hit the dummies, get into a fight, get set to the infirmary, and repeat. He had become a well known person in the infirmary which he was fine with, it was what Ares kids do. When he saw a bunch of people with swords drawn he quickly got out the popcorn, then decided to join the fight. He could do the routine a little bit different today, get into a fight, then kill some dummies while the people drag him away to the infirmary. "So, can I join in on the fight ? " Conrad asked noticing some people he knew, Zack, Lily, Andrew, Estelle, and the boy from the woods "His name's Jay right ? " Conrad thought. He pulled out his sword.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Drachmae : 2272

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares
Items :

Back to top Go down

Just a little friendly sparring. Or lessons. Or whatever. - Page 2 Empty Re: Just a little friendly sparring. Or lessons. Or whatever.

Post  Zach Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:32 pm

((You can try to be everywhere.... And I would like to argue that Ares kids send people to the infirmary, not go there themselves.... Smile ))
"Hop right in. I have no idea which fight you should join though. Ask Estelle. She seems to be running the thing." Zach smiles.
Zach
Zach

Drachmae : 929

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:26 am

((Maybe he's the runt of the Ares cabin? Razz ))
Lily grinned. “that's fine with me. Want to join us, conrad?”She had a thought that Estelle wanted it to be private.

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:57 am

Estelle smiled. 'Okay. Since we have a threeway going, let's just have darts and bows allowed.' She unsheathed Silverstag and gripped the hilt, twirling the blade. This would be.. a fun fight. It was her first time up against a Hades and Apollo kid.
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:29 am

Jay was getting a bit nervous, too. 'How about we go 2:1? I think it'll help in situations when you're overpowered in numbers, or have strength in them. Teamwork, too.' He was secretly hoping to be on Zach's team. He felt more comfortable around a guy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:38 am

((He knows what's good for him Smile ))
"Estelle? What do you think?" Zach asks.
Zach
Zach

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:03 am

Estelle shrugged. 'Sure, whatever. You can have him.' She hid her spare knife and put her long hair into a messy ponytail, weaving her jade ring in. 'Who wants to attack first?'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:04 pm

(Yeah he's definitely the runt considering how he's nice most of the time lol)

"So who's team am I on ? " Conrad asked. he hoped to be on someone who was good, and all of them where better then him except lily, Andrew, and Jay. But that was only because he had never fought against them. He didn't mind who he was with as long he was playing though because no one can really be bad at sword fighting, they just need to do some training and with enough of it you could become the best swordsman when before you could barely even pick one up.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:40 pm

((It helps having a sword heavy enough to use like a battering ram. Smile ))

"With this many people, I cannot imagine how we're not gonna do teams. Maybe we should combine everybody into one fight. It could be me, Lily, and Andrew, versus Estelle, Conrad, and Jay." Zach suggested.
Zach
Zach

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:44 pm

'I think that's good, if you could give me Andrew,' Estelle replied. A plan was formulating in her mind.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:52 pm

"First off, you'd have to ask him. He might want to stay with his prom date." Zach winks at the two. "And second, who would I get in return?"
Zach
Zach

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:45 pm

" I'm ok with those teams" Conrad said Feeling relieved he wouldn't have to go up against Estelle again. those darts hurt real bad. " Maybe we could just have an all out battle though, like everyman for himself" Conrad suggested. " Then we wouldn't have to worry about teams "
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:56 pm

"Feels good to be wanted." He smiled. "I don't care do Rock Paper Scissors over it." He looke at Conrad. "How about no I'd rather not get stabbed in the back by somebody. No offense to Estelle but she'd take the opportunity if she had it." He looked at Lily. "You care who's team I'm on." He started thinking about it and decided he didn't want his but kicked by his prom date.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:49 pm

Zach smiled. "Called it."
Zach
Zach

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:59 am

Lily raised an eyebrow.
“Seriously? I don't think saying that was very smart of you two,”
Love was a pretty touchy subject to her, even in the lightest way. Her eyes sparkled mischievously. Who said a girl was made of fraglie, elegant things? Of course, knives were quite dainty.......
“I don't care which side I'm on,”

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:35 am

Estelle sighed. 'This will probably go on forever. How 'bout we just choose two people to rock paper scissors and elect their team? I think Lily knows what I mean.'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:06 pm

"Like two team captains take turns picking their team?" Zach questioned.
Zach
Zach

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:01 pm

Andrew nodded. "That sounds fair to me." He looked at Estelle. "I say Estelle and Lily split up."
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:12 pm

" I have no say in this, and i'm probably not even wanted here anyways, but I agree with Zack's idea" Conrad said not meaning to butt in in.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:10 pm

((You're not butting in. We need you for an even three-on-three.))

"So why don't Estelle and Lily be the two captains?"
Zach
Zach

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:28 pm

(oh ok lol )
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:32 pm

((Alex, you're awesome.))
Zach
Zach

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:42 am

“Doesn't really matter for me,” Lily shrugged. This was taking like, forever.

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:44 am

'If it'll start the spar going, sure, whatever.'Estelle said without thinking much. Since Lilyb was on the other team, she needed to get Andrew. Seriously.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:46 am

Jay tinkered with Iceflame, bored. 'Okay, Let's just get on with this. I'm getting bored.'

((Problem: How do you play rock paper scissors on RPG sites?))

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next