Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a little friendly sparring. Or lessons. Or whatever.

5 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Just a little friendly sparring. Or lessons. Or whatever. - Page 6 Empty Re: Just a little friendly sparring. Or lessons. Or whatever.

Post  Estelle Fri May 10, 2013 3:52 am

(I'm bored.)

Estelle decided to try out her teamwork with Andrew. She slipped him a dart in his pocket and stood by his side, ready.
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Just a little friendly sparring. Or lessons. Or whatever. - Page 6 Empty Re: Just a little friendly sparring. Or lessons. Or whatever.

Post  Alex Granit Fri May 10, 2013 7:02 am

(darn...didn't think that one through Razz)
Conrad slipped his pen back into his pocket and pulled out another since he was weaponless. He uncapped it and a spear came out.Not my first choice, but it'll do Conrad thought.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Drachmae : 2272

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 10, 2013 10:42 am

((Stupid school trip...... BTW girls, I'm posting a pre-prom post for dresses and that trash soon. Boys-perhaps. Need me to pick a decent one? Maybe you guys can have some guy talk? Prom-related of course.))
Lily raised a hand, shooting a jet of water at Andrew, temporarily blinding him.. the pressure wasn't strong anyway. She threw a knife right by Conrad, silent but visible so that Conrad could pull it out as soon as possible.
"Didn't think my prom date would be so aggressive,' she rolled her eyes. So much for the son of the goddess of Harmony.
She gripped another knife.

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Fri May 10, 2013 2:42 pm

(what do you mean so i could pull it out ? where you aiming at me ?)
Conrad grabbed the knife, he wasn't the most skilled with them but it didn't matter. He quickly made his spear into a sharpie and gripped the knife tightly. If only he had something long ranged, he would use his bow but he wasn't interested in killing anyone.and it was too late for the rubber tips.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Fri May 10, 2013 8:11 pm

Estelle pulled the shield over Andrew's head, blocking most of the water. 'Back.' She advised Andrew and pulled him back. They got a bit od breathing space, then Estelle raised Silverstag again. Throwing a dart towards Conrad, she stepped in to intercept Lily.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Mon May 13, 2013 10:17 am

Zach shot the knife out of Conrad's hand and turned, loading the arrow from between his teeth, and shot in Lily's general direction. Probably a body shot.
Zach
Zach

Drachmae : 929

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Mon May 13, 2013 2:34 pm

The darts hit his chest plate, nearly penetrating into his skin. Then his knife was shot from his hand. "So now i understand, it's everyone gang up on Conrad huh?" He asked taking out his spear again.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed May 15, 2013 2:29 am

Estelle smiled apologetically. 'Sorry, Conrad.' She quickly got ready for another blow.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Wed May 15, 2013 7:15 am

"It's okay " Conrad said going into defense, there was no point attacking because the other 2 would get him. "Hey guys, it might help a little bit if you where with me" He said calling to his team mates.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Wed May 15, 2013 8:11 pm

Andrew took the left flank on Conrad. Hopefully Estelle would get the memo ad take the right. And also Zach by keeping the others busy. He took his knife out and got ready to block the spear.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Thu May 16, 2013 9:54 am

Estelle had trained with Andrew long enough to take the memo. She automatically covered his left flank, all the while looking out for backstabbers.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Thu May 16, 2013 10:50 am

Zach fired one more shot at Conrad, which glanced off the shaft of his spear. A distraction at least. He switched his sights to Lily and Jay again.
Zach
Zach

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Thu May 16, 2013 2:48 pm

Conrad walked backwards with his spear pointed in the middle of Estelle and Andrew. Hopefully he would come out of this fight without too much pain.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Thu May 16, 2013 10:24 pm

Andrew came out of his walk unexpectedly and rolled behind Conrad. Who had two options pretty well much. Either surrender or get some pretty bad marks.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Thu May 16, 2013 10:34 pm

Conrad just ran to the other side of the arena, picking up the knife again. He just stood in the corner, waiting for andrew to come over and trap him again. It was pretty much check and mate..." Guys, seriously, i'd rather not die today" Conrad called to his team mates witch should be helping him...
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:23 pm

((This looks dead to me. My team wins. Razz ))
Zach
Zach

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:11 pm

Andrew threw his knife at Conrad to distract him. He threw it right past his ear, perfect. It clattered against the wall making another distracting sound. He ran forward with his right sword raised this'd be fun.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6