Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wakeing up. A continueation of archery practice gone wrong (anyone could join)

2 posters

Go down

Wakeing up. A continueation of archery practice gone wrong (anyone could join) Empty Wakeing up. A continueation of archery practice gone wrong (anyone could join)

Post  Alex Granit Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:54 am

Conrad woke up in the infirmery. He felt his cheeks and imidietly he jerked away his hand, the blood had stoped flowing but the giant gash was still there. All his cuts on his legs where gone but he could still feel sharp pains in them. He could feel even worse painss in his arms where his arms where sliced up by the wood of the targets. His head was aching horribly so he tried to get up and get the glass of water on the tabel but his legs and arms where in too much pain.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Drachmae : 2272

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares
Items :

Back to top Go down

Wakeing up. A continueation of archery practice gone wrong (anyone could join) Empty Re: Wakeing up. A continueation of archery practice gone wrong (anyone could join)

Post  CoraBeth Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:33 am

Cora looked at him. "Chill,you're okay."Even though she was a child of Demeter it was easy to help around in the infirmary.
CoraBeth
CoraBeth

Drachmae : 15

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Wakeing up. A continueation of archery practice gone wrong (anyone could join) Empty Re: Wakeing up. A continueation of archery practice gone wrong (anyone could join)

Post  Alex Granit Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:33 pm

"What happend?" Conrad aked the girl looking at him. He thought back to before and his dream but all he could think of was random stuff from kingdom hearts (It's a weird addiction lol) He tried harder but still there was nothing. He only rememberd that he ahd gone to the archery range for some practice.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  CoraBeth Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:59 pm

"I honestly have no idea what happened. But I helped heal you. I'm CoraBeth but just call me Cora." She said,her voice was a bit stern but was relaxed. Her hair was brown and laid out,straight and glossy. Her eyes were a hazel (brown-green) and she wore a camp tee with jeans.
CoraBeth
CoraBeth

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:17 pm

"oh ok.... Well i'm Conrad but you could call me .....conrad" He said whith a smile. He was wearing a white t-shirt (now red lol) and jeans. He has short brown hair and blue-green eyes. For a child of ares he looked nothing like one and if he didn't tell you or hadn't seen his skils in the arena, you might think he was a child of hypnos. He has narcolepsy ( a sleeping disorder) and is usually the nerd instead of the bully, swirlies, wedges really anything, you name it a bully has done it to him.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  CoraBeth Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:27 pm

"Well next time be careful."Cora said,"You almost got yourself killed,Conrad,wouldn't recommend doing anything in archery." Cora said then turned her back to grab the supplies she brought out,swallowing the lump in her throat.
CoraBeth
CoraBeth

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:35 pm

" Well ...it was only the explosive arrow atleast i think ...then i blacked out from my narcolepsy" He said shivering. He looked outside the window and saw the archery range, huge chunks of targets where sprawled across the floor, blood stained the ground. His narcolepsy took over again, but this time he was safe inside his bed.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:02 pm

Conrad woke up in the infirmery bed again. His head had stoped hurting aswell as his arms and legs. The gash in his forehead was fully healed but left a big scar where the wound had been. He drank the cup of water on the table. He walked outside to enjoy the buiteful day.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down