Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Archery Practice

2 posters

Go down

Archery Practice Empty Archery Practice

Post  Adelaide Desire Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:42 pm

Addy walked in, her quiver over her shoulder, her bow in hand. She took out an arrow and adjusted it. She assumed the position and shot. The arrow embedded itself into the target. It flashed brightly, then the target fell to one side, ashy. Addy stepped up to it, plucked the arrow out, and it cleaned instantly. She stuck it back in her quiver and repeated a few times.

Out of Character: Look, I know I'm not accepted yet, but I felt like rping because I'm bored.
Adelaide Desire
Adelaide Desire

Drachmae : 47

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Archery Practice Empty Re: Archery Practice

Post  Linley Lavene Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:22 pm

Linley walked in and watched Addy shoot every shot perfectly.

"Excuse me," she interrupted politely. "But... could you show me how to use this thing?" She finished, dropping the bow with a loud clang. Hoping nobody saw, she picked it up and hid it behind her back, scared o see if she broke it.
Linley Lavene
Linley Lavene

Drachmae : 43

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Archery Practice Empty Practice........

Post  Guest Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:46 pm

Katie walks in and adjusts and arrow on the bow. Then she sets it down, gets out a drawing of Miss Campbell(an empousa), tacks it on the range-thingy, than shoots right at the nose.Then she shoots some more.But then she gets bored and leaves.

Back to top Go down

Archery Practice Empty Re: Archery Practice

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down