Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Archery! YAY! [Open...please join in and don't be shy!]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Archery! YAY! [Open...please join in and don't be shy!] Empty Archery! YAY! [Open...please join in and don't be shy!]

Post  Skipper Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:29 pm

Skipper sort of ran/skip/jumped down to the archery range. Archery was by far one of her most favorite activities, she felt that if she was angry she could just shoot arrows and put all of her anger into the arrows. It was nice. But since she was farely bored at the time she had decided to go practice archery.

Skipper quickly surveyed the winds to see how to aim her arrow. She found the wind slightly breezy today. She swiftly stopped it for several seconds to shoot her arrow. She notched then shot. About half of a millimeter off of the bullseye. Why not just call it a bullseye?
Skipper
Skipper

Drachmae : 865

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Archery! YAY! [Open...please join in and don't be shy!] Empty Re: Archery! YAY! [Open...please join in and don't be shy!]

Post  Fred Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:52 pm

Fred stepped on to the range behind skipper. her aim was uncanny Fred knew she had no chance. she had the aim of a blind carrot.
" Jesus that wis some shot. but that wis nothing ah wanse mised the broad side of a barn and the arrow fell behind me. now that was a shot." she said being more honest than humourers.
Fred
Fred

Drachmae : 3209

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

http://fantasywar.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Archery! YAY! [Open...please join in and don't be shy!] Empty Re: Archery! YAY! [Open...please join in and don't be shy!]

Post  Skipper Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:15 pm

Skipper smiled at Fred " Thanks!" she said happily "It's easier when the winds are working with you."
Skipper
Skipper

Drachmae : 865

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:14 am

Fred smiled a horrific smile. " show off every things tends ta work against me. but a kin do this." Fred spun on the balls of her feet with her claymore moving in a cleaving arc. she released it letting it fly towards the target its blade glowing a dark crimson red.
she missed buy yards bit the heavy sword had travelled a full 30 foot. " got the range but not the depth perception."
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:07 am

Alexis walked into the archery. Though she was daughter of Athena she wanted to at least try to do archery. She grabbed her arrow and shot ,it was an ok shot. She sighed softly so no one heard her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:36 am

Fred smiled " show-aff." she joked well it couldn't be worse than her throw. " I know ma strengths and weaknesses. range isn't ma strength."
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:51 am

Alexis looked at her and smiled,i guess that makes two of us. I'm not good at range either. I'm Alexis Alexis said as she looked at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:56 am

" it helps if yer a mental case way the goddess of nuclear weapons in yer heed." Fred joked. "im mere off a smashing things up person"
she joked.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:09 pm

Alexis looked at her then took another arrow,hitting close to the red middle but only on the side. Whose your godly parent if you don't mind me asking? Alexis asked softly. Alexis smiled a little at the joke.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:15 pm

"Enyo goddess of destructive war and destroyed city's. easily mistaken for the Irish singer." she joked. "she talks to me in my heed tells me to do stuff."
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:18 pm

my mothers Athena Alexis said as she shot some arrows, She sometimes does the same. Talk to me when I'm in a situation Alexis added. Tells me what to do.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:24 pm

"yeah well mine is mere[color=darkred][CRUSH KILL DESTROY/color]yeh ken? naw nice" she admitted sitting down on the grass "you know how they say music tames the savage beast? well i try ta drown it oot."
she said in her Scottish ascent.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:29 pm

Thats a good battle strategy but what if the monster is immune to water and is a sea monster she sat down while talking a little bored from archery

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:35 pm

" eh? naw im trying ta drown oot Enyo. ah just kill the beasties."
she nodded to the long claymore lying on the ground. " its got nothing ta do with water."
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:38 pm

Why? Why are you trying to drown out Enyo? the twelve year old asked as she pushed a brown lock out of her face.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:45 pm

" ever wonder what a psycho thinks? that's what Enyo is like. your goddess is at least a goddess of strategy mine is a psychopathic monster." she admitted." oh names Fred. Freda Yamamoto nice to meet you."
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:49 pm

Nice to meet you too Alexis said. Well my parent turned a girl into a snakey haired witch. she said with a sigh. and turned another girl into a spider.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:00 pm

" yep even thoe the girl was a rape victim.i know the story." she tapped the side if her head "im smarter than i look." she joked referring to her hideously scared face. she moved her hair revealing her missing eye.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:03 pm

Alexis nodded, How did that happen? referring to her missing eye.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:08 pm

"oh lets just say midges." she joked " i know you think they are just small mosquitoes but those things are vicious."
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:37 pm

My father called them mini vampires. He said when we were in Arizona Alexis smiled,but it later frowned.That was before he got up and left

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:56 pm

" my mam died last year. she was visiting my granny in Japan. just before the tsunami." she admitted." cheesy crust we are just a bunch of manic depressants art we." she joked. hay hows about we go kill something. i hear theirs a load ah monsters in the woods? best way ta get rid ah the gloom." she said standing up. " and i think i kin get ma hands on some hard liquor." she joked
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:02 pm

My father left me all by myself,I had to learn on my own. Alexis said as she got up. Ok we could go inside the woods. Your joking about the liquor right? I'm only 12 years old Alexis said as she looked at Fred

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:08 pm

fred looked mockingly coy" maaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyybeee." she joked "
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:09 pm

Just making sure. she said then smiled. come on let's go to the forest like you wanted Alexis said as she picked her bag up with all her weapons she had in her bag

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next