Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sword Practice (join if you want to practice)

4 posters

Go down

Sword Practice (join if you want to practice) Empty Sword Practice (join if you want to practice)

Post  Kristina Sun May 16, 2010 3:56 pm

Kris decided it had been a while since she got some practice in. She walked into the arena by herself and twisted the ring on her right middle finger. Suddenly her reverse blade sword appeared in her hand. She flicked her wrist a couple times, getting used the sword weight. Kris took a deep breath and took a ready stance. After a couple seconds, she started swinging, fighting an invisible opponent.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Sword Practice (join if you want to practice) Empty Re: Sword Practice (join if you want to practice)

Post  Kristina Wed May 19, 2010 3:28 pm

After several minutes of thrusts and blocks, Kris slid her right middle finger into a ring on the hilt of the sword and it turned back into a silver band ring. She took a breath and pulled a water bottle off her belt and took a sip before pouring some in her hand and splashing her face. She shook her head and felt refreshed. She attached the bottle back to her belt before she moved to set up the practice dummies. After set up, Kris spun the ring on her right ring finger and her other sword appeared. She looked at the jewel encrusted in the metal. It constantly changed colors. Kris twirled the sword a bit and thought about how she should approach the dummies.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Sword Practice (join if you want to practice) Empty Re: Sword Practice (join if you want to practice)

Post  Link Wed May 19, 2010 6:50 pm

Focused on the dummy, I slammed it with my shield, and followed with a leap over the dummy's head and slashed the dummy's helmet off. As I landed, I spun around with my sword slashing the rest of its armor off. I then slashed at it a few times before completely destroying it. I panted a bit and wiped some sweat off my face. I sat down and started polishing my shield.
Link
Link

Drachmae : 458

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Wed May 19, 2010 7:11 pm

Kris looked up as heard something being cut in half. When she saw the strange boy she shook her head and watched as he polished his shield. "Ummm, Excuse me, I do believe it is rude to just interrupt someone else's training session withouth asking..."
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy/Erik Wed May 19, 2010 8:03 pm

Erik strolled into the arena. He took out a few knives and hit three dummys in the gap in the armor were the eyes should be. "Feels nice to kill something, even if its not alive." He stretched then threw a few more knives.
Wolfy/Erik
Wolfy/Erik

Drachmae : 1665

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Eris
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Wed May 19, 2010 8:29 pm

Kris watched as yet another one of the dummies she set up were bombarded. She just gave up and charged at the two remaining dummies. In one clean swipe, her blade cut off both heads. And with another, one dummy ended up sliced diagonally in half. The other sliced horizontally in the middle.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy/Erik Wed May 19, 2010 8:56 pm

Erik sighed. "Well, great, now theres no more dummys to fight." He stared at Link. "Well, there might be one more dummy to fight..."
Wolfy/Erik
Wolfy/Erik

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Wed May 19, 2010 9:27 pm

Kris had her sword go back to a silver and gold band encrusted with a small crimson jewel. She walked over to the two boys. "I am sorry, I don't quite know who either of you two are... Mind if I learn your names?"
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Link Thu May 20, 2010 5:26 pm

"Well, that wasn't very nice, Erik. And I didn't know you were training, too. I am Link, by the way. You may have heard of me."
Link
Link

Drachmae : 458

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy/Erik Thu May 20, 2010 5:45 pm

"Ya, I made you explode off the rock wall..." He said cheerfuly.
Wolfy/Erik
Wolfy/Erik

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Thu May 20, 2010 5:50 pm

"Ummm.... Hello???" Kris looks at Erik. "I now know his name (referring to Link) now what is yours?"
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy/Erik Thu May 20, 2010 6:19 pm

"Oh, I'm Erik." He said.
Wolfy/Erik
Wolfy/Erik

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Thu May 20, 2010 6:21 pm

"Nice to meet both of you. My name's Kristina, but most people call me Kris." She smiled breifly at them
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy/Erik Thu May 20, 2010 7:12 pm

"Neat, who is you're Olympian parent? Mine is Eris, the godess of discord..." He trailed off.
Wolfy/Erik
Wolfy/Erik

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Thu May 20, 2010 7:14 pm

"My father is Poseidon, god of the sea." Kris looked at him before taking a sip of her water.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy/Erik Thu May 20, 2010 7:35 pm

"One of the big three, that's interesting." The truth was Erik was super bored.
Wolfy/Erik
Wolfy/Erik

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Thu May 20, 2010 7:36 pm

"Not really. I'm stuck in a cabin by myself, it's not all it's chocked up to be."
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy/Erik Thu May 20, 2010 7:40 pm

"I'm going to go and take a walk through the woods." He walked out of the arena.
Wolfy/Erik
Wolfy/Erik

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Thu May 20, 2010 7:41 pm

"Okay bye?" Kris shook her head and activated her normal sword again. She started swinging at the air once more
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sun May 23, 2010 3:14 pm

After a few moments of practice, Kris got bored and deactivated her sword. She said a short bye to Link and left the arena, heading for the commons area
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kay Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:48 pm

Alex walked in an saw a girl walking out not thinking he said "Alex Jones Son Of Hades. Wanna Practice" He asked.
Kay
Kay

Drachmae : 334

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:32 pm

Kris looked at him with a weird look. She looked him up and down. "Sure why not, just let me get some water." Kris pulled a water bottle off of her belt and took a sip before splashing some on her face. "Okay, what kind of practice were you thinking of?"
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down