Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shield Check (Lily and anyone else important :))

2 posters

Go down

Shield Check (Lily and anyone else important :)) Empty Shield Check (Lily and anyone else important :))

Post  ©razy Dude Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:47 am

Andrew had a suspicion growing inside of his stomach. He remembered the line from the prophecy something about a race for a shield. Is it possible that they had it in their possession the whole entire time?

He reached the doors to the armory with Lily right behind him. "We need to check this out first." E opened it and went inside holding the door for Lily. The place was a mess; swords, daggers, spears, weapons of all kind lie on the ground, maps in pieces, and just havoc. "Why would they think he had it?" Andrew thought aloud.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Shield Check (Lily and anyone else important :)) Empty Re: Shield Check (Lily and anyone else important :))

Post  GeneralArin Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:33 pm

(Would either of you mind me weaseling in Agamemnon or Ty?)
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Shield Check (Lily and anyone else important :)) Empty Re: Shield Check (Lily and anyone else important :))

Post  ©razy Dude Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:23 am

(Go ahead. I'd suggest Agamnon or however you spell it. Ty would be injured and in the infirmary but the dragon would just need to be repaired.)
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:48 am

(Alright, cool.)
Agamemnon lifted its head as the door opened. The automation had taken plenty of damage from the main battle, but it lived up to its duty as a camp guardian. Obviously from the sight in the Armory, its diligence could not be taken to everywhere. It had retreated to the armory to recover itself a bit and currently stood in the corner in its Minotaur form, leaning on its pole-ax.
Agamemnon gave a low warning rumble at the intruders and started to ready its ax, but once it recognized the pair as campers, it stopped and straightened up again.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:16 am

((Oh my, we should have Ty here as well. Ill bring in Honey as well if you do......presuming that he wont be swallowed up whole when Lily‘s distracted.))
"There's always possibilities in anything, so maybe they thought it was here. The Hephastus kids should be able to make some soon. All of the kids were foot soldiers snd maybe their commander told them to,"Lily replied as she limped inside. She instantly spotted Aggie and stepped over to him.
"Hey aggie," she smiled to him.
Honey, who had been hiding out in the big house, scampered over to him and barked a few times cautiously.

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:49 am

Andrew wasn't quite convinced about that but oh well. "Hey Aggie do you happen to have any recordings of what went on here?" It'd be pretty ironic if he didnt. Of all the things he could do he couldn't record anything.

Andrew continued his search for anything else missing. "I doubt they'd come here just cause they were low on shields." The idea was ridiculous if they were but.......yeah. He knew the only logical answer was that they searching for THE shield.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:12 am

“You know what they were looking for,” Lily responded as she limped over and held up her honey colored puppy.
“Andrew, this is my puppy, Honey,”Lily stroked the puppy and it barked contentedly. Setting him back on the ground, she scampered over to the swords.
“I don't think they took any other stuff but still...”Lily began to check the swords carefully.

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:48 am

Agamemnon swung his head back and forth and rumbled, indicating he did not have any sort of recording. He sparked a bit, showing a bit of damage from the fighting earlier.
The automation tilted its head a bit as it watched the two looking, trying to discern what they were doing.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:44 pm

Andrew shook his head. Great, even the robot didnt I is what happened.[i] "I've seen your dog before. I think it was at lunch." He sat down not really knowing what to look for. "Aggie are there any other shields besides this place or anywhere hidden in here?"
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:18 pm

“Goodness, I hope that hit to the head didn't erase my memory,”Lily frowned then got out of the armory and pointed to a small shed.
“That's the weapons shed. Most of us can't go inside.....but,”
she held up a silver key.
“We can. Unless if they broke the lock, they couldn't have touched it,”

((she's speaking about the one where Annabeth gave Piper Mclean her stupid oracle knife))

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:28 pm

Agamemnon simply rumbled. It wasn't sure what they were fussing about with the shields, yes they were gone but new ones could be made. The automation was fairly new, so any old hidden caches of shields and such had never been brought up. It stayed in its corner, content with watching the two and conserving energy.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:58 pm

Andrew follows behind Lily. "Lucky for us you do." He looked at Aggie. "Thanks for the help Aggie, see you around." He turned back around and went out the door.

(If you want to join with Ty right about now that'd work.)
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:55 am

((Alright. Now what do we do?? O_o))

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:07 am

(We follow the yellow brick road! Actually umm to the arena?)
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:09 am

((Ook.......then maybe the infirmary because of our jobs))

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:20 am

(I hate having jobs!!! But anyways I've got to go to bed its about 12 here and I'm tired REALLY tired!)
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:26 am

((Then sleep. It'll be good for you, and meanwhile I shall be thinking.))

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down