Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Le Race for the Shield - Kathony Style

2 posters

Go down

Le Race for the Shield - Kathony Style Empty Le Race for the Shield - Kathony Style

Post  Wes Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:00 pm

Anthony sat in the passenger seat of the car, researching on his iPhone while Kat drove. He was relieved that he didn't have to go on a mission with a bunch of noobs after all, though upon hearing this, he wanted to smack Mark for being a troll. "I don't like this," He said, his leg bouncing anxiously, "We're probably behind; Mark should have sent us sooner. And now that their quest has begun, our spies cannot keep tabs on them."

(I saw a bit of Hollyoaks and heard Anthony's portayor's British accent, so now everything I type for him sounds British. : P )
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Le Race for the Shield - Kathony Style Empty Re: Le Race for the Shield - Kathony Style

Post  Kristina Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:59 pm

Kat focused on the road, not quite happy that she had to drive. "It's okay hun, even if we are behind, we'll find it before them." She glanced at Anthony and smiled. She took her right hand off the wheel and placed it on his leg lovingly. "You *are* the master strategist. I bet you can come up with something to get us in front of them." She paused. "Or are you afraid that we are gonna catch up to them, and you are gonna get your butt whooped?" She taunted him on purpose, hoping to get a response from it. She just hoped it wasn't one that would run them off the road.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Le Race for the Shield - Kathony Style Empty Re: Le Race for the Shield - Kathony Style

Post  Wes Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:21 pm

Anthony scoffed at the comment and gave a mischievous smirk, "What, you think some camper's gonna succeed where you failed? Nah, if you can't best me, no one can." He knew his teasing was invalid; he'd let her win on several occasions, but he would never admit they were any more than draws.
"A sure fire way to get ahead," He started, "would be finding a jet or something. You wouldn't happen to know a guy, eh?"
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:32 am

((Totally just remembered, Kat is supposed to have a Trini accent...))

Kat's eyes widened as she realized what Anthony had said. "As a matter of fact, I do." She remembered a couple years back the army purchasing a jet for easy travel across country. "We own one technically. It's in the airport hanger... it would seem that we get to fly instead of drive for a day." Kris picked up her phone and quickly called the airport to prep the plane for departure for a private flight to Helena Montana. At the same time she drove the car to the airport with a smirk on her face. "You really are brilliant sweetheart." She raised her hand and pressed it against his cheek the best she could.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:20 pm

"Psh," Anthony scoffed dismissing the compliment, "If I was really brilliant I'd have thought of that sooner." He did, however, hide his smile and hoped his normally pale face wouldn't betray him. He gave a laugh, "Could you imagine their faces if we let them hike all the way up there and then just landed our plane right next to them?"
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:18 pm

Kat laughed a little. "They wouldn't have a clue what to do with themselves. They would probably stand there frozen in awe at the fact that we have our own plane." Thankfully the airport wasn't too far from were they were and they arrived shortly. The plane was waiting at the gate for them and that made Kat smile. She didn't like having to wait. "Well, you ready for a very relaxing flight?"
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:36 pm

"They'd probably go kill themselves," Anthony countered, "They'll be so intimidated by our awesomeness that they'll go jump off those cliffs." He unbuckled, "Why, yes, I am ready," and got out of the car. He walked over to Kat's door and opened it for her like the gentleman he is. At least, around her, that is.

((I've had this window open since, like, 6 (it's 10:30ish now), and couldn't even type a whole word till just now because All-County's fried my brain over this past week, and the thought of having to do it all over again next week kindof makes me wanna drive a nail through my skull. 'Do All-County,' they said, 'it'll be fun, you'll get out of school.' Like a 9:30-4:30 rehearsal is any better than a day at school. >_> Like, all the pain of band camp without the fun and moving around.))
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:14 pm

Kat unbuckled herself and grabbed the keys from the ignition. She smiled at Anthony's gesture. She loved his sweet side and loved it even more since she was really the only one who got to see it. It was like their little secret. She got out of the car and shoved the keys into her pocket. "Well, let's get going." She took his hand and pulled him along to the plane's gate.
The plane was a luxurious private jumbo jet. That meant lots of room for all sorts of shenanigans and not many seats to crowd the plane.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:41 pm

Anthony let Kat pull him, smiling at her energy. He was surprised when he saw the jet, and even more so when he saw the interior. As he stepped into the cabin, he took in the luxurious amenities and excess space. If Mark was planning on using this for whatever he was planning on doing to contribute to their cause, Anthony would love to see his face upon his discovering that they'd stolen his ride. He pulled Kat close to him, excited by the surroundings, "You know, I've never seen Snakes on a Plane, but I have a feeling we might just see one here, if you know what I mean." He winked. The best thing about being in the Titan Army - you got to be bad.
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:01 am

((I can't stop laughing!!!! That is just such and amazing line!!!!))

Kat bit her bottom lip slightly and looked at her lover. "Of course I know what you mean." She leaned up to his ear to whisper as though there were others around. "Let's just hope that snake doesn't appear until we are at cruising altitude." She smirked deviously and kissed Anthony on the cheek lightly. Immediately she ran away to a luxurious chair mounted by a table that had drinks sitting on it.

((it would be hilarious if Mark just popped up out of no where in the middle of the flight))
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:57 pm

As the plane began to land, Anthony straightened up in his seat. His hair was a mess and he had this wild look in his eyes and a stupid grin on his face. He looked to Kat's beautiful face, "You ready to go kick some ass my love?"
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down