Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Break from Reality [OPEN to anyone]

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A Break from Reality [OPEN to anyone] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Break from Reality [OPEN to anyone]

Post  Guest Thu May 03, 2012 2:14 am

“It's his instinct!” Lily argued. It never attacked anything it was familiar to others. That was why Kris was fine. Dominic was shocked because the eel didnt know him and thought of him as an imposter. Iif Lily hadnt told it that it wasnt a threat it could have been worser.

Back to top Go down

A Break from Reality [OPEN to anyone] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Break from Reality [OPEN to anyone]

Post  Dominic Moss Thu May 03, 2012 7:37 pm

'I feel we bonded.' Dominic said and watched the eel swim away. His damp hair was standing on end so he frantically mashed it down with his hands.
'You know, since we're here there's a question I've got to ask you two aqua women.' Dominic said before paddling towards them a little. 'Do ours Dads get along? I know you're old man and Athena aren't pals but what about him and my glowing papa?'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Drachmae : 2295

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 20, 2012 9:27 am

((Oh was it meant for me? sorry))
“Maybe because dad dislikes Too much flashyness?”Lily suggested playfully as she combed his hair back into place. He looked a bit funny. She smiled happily.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sun May 20, 2012 10:24 pm

((Sorry, I should have posted but I neglected my posting this month what with graduation and all))

Kris shook her head. "I don't think our dads hate each other. But if Poseidon did have a problem with Apollo it would probably be his ego but even still, I don't think they were ever around each other enough to ever have a competition like Dad and Athena did."
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Theone010203 Sun May 20, 2012 10:26 pm

Mind if I join?))
Theone010203
Theone010203

Drachmae : 29

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sun May 20, 2012 10:42 pm

((feel free to if you so wish))
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3