Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Break from Reality [OPEN to anyone]

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Break from Reality [OPEN to anyone] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Break from Reality [OPEN to anyone]

Post  Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:31 am

“Maybe...But only when.its nesesary,”Lily remarked.

Back to top Go down

A Break from Reality [OPEN to anyone] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Break from Reality [OPEN to anyone]

Post  Dominic Moss Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:33 am

'Certainly sounds like she has the maturity of a great warrior.' Dominic said before grinning mischievously at Kris, 'Unlike Kris who thinks that the only way to open a door is to kick it down.'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Drachmae : 2295

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:11 pm

Kris gave Dominic a biting glare. "Hey," she said pointing a strict finger at him, "We were not to talk about that again..."
She crossed her arms and turned her nose away from the two around her, "besides, I have the maturity, why else would I be a camp trainer."
With that said, she stood up and started trying to dust the sand from her backside. "Alright this isn't working." She exchanged glances between Dominic and Lily. "You two up for a swim?"
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:46 pm

Lily kicked the water sligtly and smiled“I'm always ready,”she said.she stood up and stepped a little deeper into the water.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:03 pm

'So long as you don't drown me or kick my head in like you did that door.' Dominic laughed before jumping to his feet and stepping back before Kris could take a swing at him.
'Before we do this I may have to ask you to avert your eyes. After all. I am gorgeous.' Dominic joked as he pulled off his shirt, kicked off his shoes and pulled down his jeans to reveal orange and black swimming shorts. A long tear shaped scar ran down one side of his chest which he hoped they wouldn't ask about.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:13 pm

Lily giggled as she kicked the water. She turned and saw Dominic, in his Swimming trunks. “
i never expected you to wear them! I mean, it is the beach yes but still..”Lily stopped talking and picked up a random tiny crab. She smiled at it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:24 pm

'Oi. Its not like I'm in speedos or something equally provocative.' He said before laying his clothes on top of his guitar in a messy pile, 'Just don't be afraid to stare. You're only human.' He joked before laughing.
He wasn't an arrogant guy. He didn't do arrogance. He left that to his dad.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:04 pm

Kris looked him up and down. She shook her head. "Don't worry, there ain't much to stare at." She chuckled to herself and adjusted her bikini. Dominic's comment about his outfit not being provocative made Kris look down at her swimsuit. It was pretty skimpy but she only wore it cause she didn't think anyone would be joining her, but she really didn't care. She walked into the water and the coolness felt good on her toes. It was only seconds before she dove into the water.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:13 am

Lily jumped into the water and dove into the watee. She let go of the crab and fished out a. Random fish. She cupped it in her hands.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:51 pm

'Ouch my wounded pride.' Dominic said and mimed his heart breaking before running and diving into the water with a big grin on his face. He surfaced by Kris and Lily and blinked dumbly as he looked up at the crab that sat on his head.
'Lily I think that friend of yours doesn't want to go away.' Dominic said and pointed at the crab that danced on his head.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:17 pm

Kris looked at the crab on Dom's head with a glare. "Get outta here you silly crab." The crab jumped off his head and plopped back into the water. Kris laid on her back, floating there in the calmness of the water.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:53 pm

Lily let go of the fish she had scooped up, and dived into the water. She came up with random sea animals. Some fish. A small crab. A moddle-sized clam. “I think they're pretty cute. ” she remarked

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:57 pm

'Well I think that's really unfair.' Dominic called as he watched the sea creatures circle them. A few fish were nibbling on his shorts, trying to figure out if they were edible or not.
'You guys get to talk to fish like Aquaman. What do kids of Apollo get to talk to? Fireflies?'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:02 pm

“Anything, as long as you can imagine them replying to you!” Lily teased him. She turned to the fish and said“Gather,”and.the fish formed a small cster. “You can go” she said agan. And as the fish gathered around Dominic again, she laughed. She hadn't gotton this much fun since... Well, months ago.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:28 pm

Kris turns to Lily. "I don't know how you can deal with these fish, they get so annoying most of the time." She turns her head down towards the water and scowls at the fish that were now looking at her. "Yeah you heard me, A-NOY-ING," she said pronouncing every syllable. She shook her head and looked at Dominic. "Trust me, I think this is more of a curse than a gift"
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:48 am

“I thinl they're cute” Lily remarked. She found a fish she had befriended before in the group and scooped it up. “Hey, little fella” she said. It tickled her hands. Lily laughed happily.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:04 pm

'I think it would be cool.' Dominic said and floated on the surface of the water, ignoring the small fish that pecked at his body.
'We kids of Apollo get shirked when it comes to abilities. I mean sure we can learn curses and healing magic and we're really good at music and can play instruments with barely any training and we're great at riding chariots and we can fire bows with ease...' Dominic stopped and blinked. 'On second thought. Keep you're destructive powers. I'm fine with what I got.'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:43 pm

The fish tended to stay away from Kris because they were afraid she would yell at them. "Trust me, if I could I would give you my powers of talking to the fish. It seems to do more harm than good." She took a deep breath and dived into the water, mermaid style. When the tips of her toes sank into the water, she made her way to the floor of the sound, which wasn't too far where they were swimming. She looked over more into the water and could see that the center of the sound had a deeper area that helped lead the water out to the ocean. Kris was breathing fine under water, so long as she kept her cool and didn't freak out, things never seemed to work when she freaked out.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:50 pm

“Come on,” Lily said as she doce into the water. When she was underwter,fish always gathered around thwm. Lily smiled and looked up ar Dominic. He looked like Paul. Only he was an older version of him. She longed for him so much

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:17 pm

Dominic took a breath before diving under the surface of the water. The salt water stung his eyes and fish kept getting in his way, but he was having fun with the two earth shakers. It was nice to be around the girls, even if they were a thousand times stronger than him.
He swam up to Lily and Kris and hovered in the water. An eel had began to swim around his stomach, tickling his chest and tempting him to laugh.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:55 pm

Lily giggled as she saw the eel. It was a friend of hers. “Watch it carefully. Its electric” she informed him,laughing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:27 pm

Kris sighed. Lily had too many fish friends... it's kinda the reason she didn't like swimming with her half-sister, but having her around was always stress-relieving.
Kris waved at Dom and then swam up to the water's surface. Letting the water bead off her face, Kris lay on her back, just floating there like an otter.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:47 pm

'Nice eel. Nice fishy. Nice evil electric fish.' Dominic thought as he tried to remain still and not provoke the eel into shocking him.
However, the eel seemed to take this calm state as a threat and immediately shocked Dominic without a second thought.
Dominic burst through the surface of the water coughing, spluttering and yelling 'I hate fish' repeatedly in a gargled voice.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:19 am

“Seriously, he's not a threat. He' s firend not an enamy.”Lily said in an exasperated tone. He's annoying And whimpy the eel remarked. “He says youre annoying and whimpy. Anyway, are you all right?Its lucky that it shocked you with low voltage.” she remarked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Wed May 02, 2012 8:14 pm

Kris looked at Dom. "Did you get shocked?" She shook the thought from her head and relaxed back in the water. "And that is one of the many reasons I don't befriend the fish"
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next